[Simplicity] Questions about Simplicity

Chris Stewart chris at suredbits.com
Sat Dec 22 03:40:02 AEDT 2018

Hi Simplicity Mailing list,

I was having coffee with a former professor of mine who is a PL researcher
and talked to him about Simplicity. This lead to many questions I have
about the state of the project

1. How "final" is Simplicity's language design? Is there still unanswered
questions?
2. Is the Coq code up to date with Simplicity's haskell implementation?
3. Is the Agda library published any where?
4. What projects would be good for a grad student to work on related to
Simplicity?
5. What are the current hurdles (excluding political) that keep Simplicity
from being adopted

In short, what is the best way researchers can help out, and what is the
best way average developers can help out.

-Chris