[rhype] error booting 2.6.11

Jimi Xenidis jimix at watson.ibm.com
Mon Mar 14 06:24:12 EST 2005

 SS> so for now, is controller the only image that knows how to work with
 SS> HV...or are there any other OSes capable of doing that?

Well, controller is basically the controlling agent of the core HV. It
allows us to keep the core as small as possible.  Others have been
written, but we pretty much packed it all into controller.

 SS> can this be the reason for above error

I sure hope so.

 >> I'll get that out ASAP with some supporting
 >> docs.
 SS> great...any idea how soon?

I have them now, but am unable to test at the moement.. So probably by
tuesday. If I get luck it will be today.. :) stay tuned