[git pull] Fixes for Petitboot 1.7.x

Klaus Heinrich Kiwi klaus at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Jan 29 12:53:26 AEDT 2020

On 1/28/2020 10:02 PM, Jeremy Kerr wrote:
> There's a bit of docker infrastructure under the docker/ directory (and
> a README) - that should help reproducing, as it should be a very
> similar environment to what travis performs.
Thanks, will take a look soon.
> However, I see that the 1.7.x series failed to build in CI from 1.7.4
> onwards:
>
>    https://travis-ci.org/open-power/petitboot/branches
>
> It'd be nice to get this sorted, but maybe not essential? Up to you, if
> you're taking on the stable branch :)

For now I feel we're not taking any new risks we weren't already when we
pushed/tagged 1.7.4 and 1.7.5 with the above CI failure, so I vote for
marching forward.

If changing docker to 18.04 is acceptable (isn't 14.04 out of service
already?), perhaps this will go away as well.

  -Klaus

--
Klaus Heinrich Kiwi <klaus at linux.vnet.ibm.com>