Proposed content for petitboot v1.12

Jeremy Kerr jk at ozlabs.org
Thu Jan 23 16:02:19 AEDT 2020

Hi all,

I'm in the process of defining the next release for petitboot, v1.12.

I've put the proposed changes to a 'dev' branch on github:

 https://github.com/open-power/petitboot/commits/dev

Briefly, this contains:

 - Maxiwell's pre-boot check series, with a small modification to add
   the libdw dependency

 - Support for reporting the secure-boot state of POWER systems

 - Some minor test & infrastructure fixes

Maxiwell: can you verify that this works with your intended use-cases?

Nayna: are these changes sufficient? Or did you want the physical
presence state included too? If so, let me know the device-tree details
for that.

Let me know if you have any comments/questions/etc.

Cheers,

Jeremy