[git pull] Fixes for Petitboot 1.7.x

Klaus Heinrich Kiwi klaus at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Feb 19 23:31:25 AEDT 2020

On 2/18/2020 10:09 AM, Jeremy Kerr wrote:
> Sure thing, done!
>
>> Moving forward, would you like me to maintain a personal branch and
>> do this through Pull Requests?
> Either way works - since you're maintaining the 1.7.x branch, I'd just
> be applying directly from your tree anyway :)

Thanks for everything Jeremy,

I did a bit surveying, and seems like in addition to 1.7.x, I'll need to
maintain petitboot-1.4.x (if no one already is) and petitboot-1.10.x -
this last one still doesn't have its own branch..

Would you mind creating one (I know the fixes I'll pull are basically
what made 1.11, but still... there may be future fixes we need to pick
individually)

So in Summary:

* Will maintain petitboot-1.4.x (hopefully not for long)
* Will maintain petitboot 1.7.x (a little longer)
* Will maintain petitboot 1.10 (hopefully not for long - need a new
branch created)

Is there anywhere in the documentation/website where you'd want this
documented?

Thanks,

  -Klaus

--