[Question] How can the console be attached to display/keyboard?

SimonGuo wei.guo.simon at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 13:54:30 AEDT 2015

Hi dear alias,

I am using a powerPC server, who has some issue with its serial
hardware.  I have physically connected display/keyboard to the server.
And when machine starts, the petitboot screen appears at display and can
be controlled by keyboard.

But after I choose the Ubuntu version in the petitboot , and press
"enter", the console is redirected into serial console. Then the control
was lost.

What parameter I can use to attach the output/input to physical
display/keyboard?

Thanks,
Simon