A magic Apply/Accept/Push button adding code into repository?
zajec5 at gmail.com
Tue May 24 18:01:54 AEST 2016
I'm a minor maintainer of open source project using patchwork.
Sometimes I'm dealing with patches that I don't need to test. This may
include changes that:
1) Are trivial
2) Touch comments/documentation
3) Are coming from trusted ppl (sometimes myself)
It would be helpful to have some magic button in patchwork adding
patch into a repo. Some ideas:
1) It should be available for selected states only
2) There should be some backend abstraction (git, svn) with:
a) Checking if patch applies cleanly
b) Pushing patch into repository
3) Should auto disable in case of conflicts
4) It would require storing repo data (url, key)
5) It should push patch and mark it as Accepted
What do you think about such feature? Is there anyone who could work on this?
More information about the Patchwork