[PATCH] Resolve removed 'AUTH_PROFILE_MODULE' setting
stephenfinucane at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 23 23:27:53 AEDT 2014
> Hello Stephen,
> Am 20.11.2014 um 00:10 schrieb Stephen Finucane:
> > This is a little worrying. Carsten - which version of the patch did you
> > use (I made a mistake and resubmitted the patch with fixes. This sounds
> > like something the first patch could have caused). If you used "v1", try
> > "v2". If you used "v2",
> hmm, I assume I have used your latest patch ...
> But in the future please don't resend the patch without additional
> notes. I thought you have made some local error and just resend the same
> Please look at the following wiki page from the U-Boot Git Workflow, it
> describes how to do a resend of the same patch(es).
> Which versions of your patch (do you think) is now the correct one?
Apologies - I'm used to the Gerrit patchset and GitHub Pull Request models. I'll remember that for future changes :)
> > could you send a screenshot of the error page
> > with debugging enabled so I can try to reproduce the issue and see what
> > I've missed. I'm not sure if it's related to this patch but it would be
> > good to iron out any Django 1.7 bugs while we're at it.
> I will do if I have enough time to build everything up from scratch.
OK cool. I don't have a working mail server to test against so I'm having to rely on simple usability testing and the unit tests to validate this.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Patchwork