[OpenPower-Firmware] [Events] coreboot opensource BIOS on POWER arch + vBeer online party!

Klaus Heinrich Kiwi klaus at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Feb 3 05:41:48 AEDT 2021

On 2/1/2021 4:32 PM, Mike Banon wrote:
> Dear friends,
>
> Next Thursday __4th Feb at 3PM GMT__ , 3mdeb invites you to talk about
> the POWER9 support in coreboot opensource BIOS -
> https://meet.google.com/xsy-ocfw-exm . You are going to learn: 1)
> great benefits a coreboot will deliver to POWER-based PCs; 2) our
> progress and interesting challenges we are facing; 3) unique features
> of Dasharo coreboot-based firmware.

I have an unavoidable conflict right on top of this timeslot, but I'd
welcome a similar presentation in the OpenPower foundation System
Software Workgroup. We have monthly meetings and so far the slot for
March is open ;-)

> Also, soon we are having a vBeer online party! Will be happy to
> discuss the open/libre firmwares (coreboot, Dasharo, etc.), related
> hardwares and other nice embedded things you have in mind. Visit
> http://live.evenea.com/3mdeb-vbeer at 18th Feb 3PM GMT to have some
> fun with us.

Now that's something I'll mark on my calendar!

  -Klaus

--
Klaus Heinrich Kiwi <klaus at linux.vnet.ibm.com>