[OpenPower-Firmware] Request for blackbird-xml project under open-power/

Klaus Heinrich Kiwi klaus at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Apr 1 05:15:30 AEDT 2020

Stewart,

On 3/29/2020 10:51 PM, Stewart Smith wrote:

>>> Feel free to clone github.com/stewartsmith/blackbird-xml into open-power to do this. If there's concerns about the providence of the code, I'm sure Tim can help out with that. I'd prefer we not have to rewrite git history in the repo though, as that would make keeping in sync with what Raptor has as part of their releases much more time involved.
>>>

>> I'll work with Maury to have the blackbird-xml project created and will
>> clone out of your repo then.
>
> Great!

We now have https://github.com/open-power/blackbird-xml created and
populated as discussed above. Please check and let me know if it's sane.

I'll monitor pull requests, and will have Dan Crowell and Bill Hoffa as
backup committers as well..

Perhaps Tim and Oliver can now reach an agreement about what to do with
the Skiboot patch https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/1210958/ so we can
remove it from the build tree?

  -Klaus

--