[OpenPower-Firmware] How to get hostboot's runtime log?

Daniel M Crowell dcrowell at us.ibm.com
Thu Nov 21 01:29:17 AEDT 2019

Hostboot runtime (HBRT) runs under the opal-prd application in Linux
userspace.  All of the traces go into /var/log/opal-prd.log.  On some older
distros they might be in /var/log/syslog (Ubuntu) or /var/log/messages
(Redhat) .

--
Dan Crowell
Senior Software Engineer - Power Systems Enablement Firmware
dcrowell at us.ibm.com