[OpenPower-Firmware] op-build v2.2 released!

Stewart Smith stewart at linux.ibm.com
Fri Mar 8 13:03:17 AEDT 2019

Release Notes for OpenPower Firmware v2.2

op-build v2.2 was released on Friday March 8th, 2019. It is the new
stable release of op-build, following on from v2.1, first released on
July 12th, 2018.

op-build v2.2 contains all the fixes as of op-build v2.0.14, and we
expect to continue to do stable 2.0.y releases of v2.0 into the
forseeable future. We do not expect to do any stable releases of v2.1.

There have been a lot of changes since op-build v2.1 (it’s been a long
time between drinks), we hope to return to a more regular schedule of
releases going forward, with op-build v2.3 following very shortly
after v2.2, before moving to what we think will be a 3 month release
cycle. We’ve been spending some time between firmware teams inside IBM
to plan for something we can reliably commit to, and prevent these
long breaks in the future.

Over op-build v2.1, this release contains the following changes:

Removed platforms
=================

* openpower_p9_mambo Removed as it was identical to the
  openpower_mambo platform.

Updated Packages
================

+---------------------+-----------------+-------------------+----------------------------------------------+
| Package             | Old Version     | New Version       | Platforms                                    |
+=====================+=================+===================+==============================================+
| busybox             | 1.28.4          | 1.29.3            | witherspoon, p9dsu, zaius, habanero,         |
|                     |                 |                   | firenze, garrison, barreleye,                |
|                     |                 |                   | openpower_mambo, witherspoon_dev, pseries,   |
|                     |                 |                   | firestone, palmetto, vesnin, zz, romulus     |
+---------------------+-----------------+-------------------+----------------------------------------------+
| dtc                 | 1.4.4           | 1.4.7             | witherspoon, p9dsu, zaius, habanero,         |
|                     |                 |                   | firenze, garrison, barreleye,                |
|                     |                 |                   | openpower_mambo, witherspoon_dev, pseries,   |
|                     |                 |                   | firestone, palmetto, vesnin, zz, romulus     |
+---------------------+-----------------+-------------------+----------------------------------------------+
| elfutils            | 0.169           | 0.174             | witherspoon, p9dsu, zaius, habanero,         |
|                     |                 |                   | firenze, garrison, barreleye,                |
|                     |                 |                   | openpower_mambo, witherspoon_dev, pseries,   |
|                     |                 |                   | firestone, palmetto, vesnin, zz, romulus     |
+---------------------+-----------------+-------------------+----------------------------------------------+
| ethtool             | 4.15            | 4.16              | witherspoon, p9dsu, zaius, habanero,         |
|                     |                 |                   | firenze, garrison, barreleye,                |
|                     |                 |                   | openpower_mambo, witherspoon_dev, pseries,   |
|                     |                 |                   | firestone, palmetto, vesnin, zz, romulus     |
+---------------------+-----------------+-------------------+----------------------------------------------+
| glibc               | glibc-2.27-57   | glibc-2.28-69-g   | witherspoon, p9dsu, zaius, habanero,         |
|                     | -g6c99e37f      | 1e5c5303          | firenze, garrison, barreleye,                |
|                     |                 |                   | openpower_mambo, witherspoon_dev, pseries,   |
|                     |                 |                   | firestone, palmetto, vesnin, zz, romulus     |
+---------------------+-----------------+-------------------+----------------------------------------------+
| hcode               | hw061618a.920   | hw022319a.930     | witherspoon, p9dsu, zaius, witherspoon_dev,  |
|                     |                 |                   | romulus                                      |
+---------------------+-----------------+-------------------+----------------------------------------------+
| hostboot            | 876b79aacd9b    | 37e67698be56      | witherspoon, p9dsu, zaius, romulus           |
+---------------------+-----------------+-------------------+----------------------------------------------+
| hostboot            | 16f11c2e9b10    | 37e67698be56      | witherspoon_dev                              |
+---------------------+-----------------+-------------------+----------------------------------------------+
| hostboot-binaries   | hw070718b.920   | hw021419a.930     | witherspoon, p9dsu, zaius, habanero,         |
|                     |                 |                   | garrison, barreleye, witherspoon_dev,        |
|                     |                 |                   | firestone, palmetto, vesnin, romulus         |
+---------------------+-----------------+-------------------+----------------------------------------------+
| hostboot-p8         | d3025f5d7ddd    | a3b0cb929cbf      | habanero, garrison, barreleye, firestone,    |
|                     |                 |                   | palmetto, vesnin                             |
+---------------------+-----------------+-------------------+----------------------------------------------+
| ima-catalog         | 6a1fd25458a4    | 3d30c7aca6c8      | witherspoon, p9dsu, zaius, habanero,         |
|                     |                 |                   | garrison, barreleye, witherspoon_dev,        |
|                     |                 |                   | firestone, palmetto, vesnin, romulus         |
+---------------------+-----------------+-------------------+----------------------------------------------+
| kmod                | 24              | 25                | witherspoon, p9dsu, zaius, habanero,         |
|                     |                 |                   | firenze, garrison, barreleye,                |
|                     |                 |                   | openpower_mambo, witherspoon_dev, pseries,   |
|                     |                 |                   | firestone, palmetto, vesnin, zz, romulus     |
+---------------------+-----------------+-------------------+----------------------------------------------+
| libflash            | v5.10.1         | v6.2              | witherspoon, p9dsu, zaius, habanero,         |
|                     |                 |                   | firenze, garrison, barreleye,                |
|                     |                 |                   | witherspoon_dev, pseries, firestone,         |
|                     |                 |                   | palmetto, vesnin, zz, romulus                |
+---------------------+-----------------+-------------------+----------------------------------------------+
| linux               | 4.17.4          | 4.19.26           | witherspoon, p9dsu, zaius, habanero,         |
|                     |                 |                   | firenze, garrison, barreleye,                |
|                     |                 |                   | openpower_mambo, witherspoon_dev, pseries,   |
|                     |                 |                   | firestone, palmetto, vesnin, zz, romulus     |
+---------------------+-----------------+-------------------+----------------------------------------------+
| linux-firmware      | 65b1c68c63f9    | 44d4fca9922a      | witherspoon, p9dsu, zaius, habanero,         |
|                     |                 |                   | firenze, garrison, barreleye,                |
|                     |                 |                   | openpower_mambo, witherspoon_dev, pseries,   |
|                     |                 |                   | firestone, palmetto, zz, romulus             |
+---------------------+-----------------+-------------------+----------------------------------------------+
| linux-headers       | 4.17.4          | 4.19.26           | witherspoon, p9dsu, zaius, habanero,         |
|                     |                 |                   | firenze, garrison, barreleye,                |
|                     |                 |                   | openpower_mambo, witherspoon_dev, pseries,   |
|                     |                 |                   | firestone, palmetto, vesnin, zz, romulus     |
+---------------------+-----------------+-------------------+----------------------------------------------+
| lvm2                | 2.02.173        | 2.02.180          | witherspoon, p9dsu, zaius, habanero,         |
|                     |                 |                   | firenze, garrison, barreleye,                |
|                     |                 |                   | openpower_mambo, witherspoon_dev, pseries,   |
|                     |                 |                   | firestone, palmetto, vesnin, zz, romulus     |
+---------------------+-----------------+-------------------+----------------------------------------------+
| machine-xml         | 2494a4306565    | 9df12d2653f2      | firestone                                    |
+---------------------+-----------------+-------------------+----------------------------------------------+
| machine-xml         | 19a516499e10    | c5c35cb575ed      | garrison                                     |
+---------------------+-----------------+-------------------+----------------------------------------------+
| machine-xml         | 6a78496c286e    | c3998a513e1f      | habanero                                     |
+---------------------+-----------------+-------------------+----------------------------------------------+
| machine-xml         | c6f563966e9f    | 19aa4d3a0f0b      | palmetto                                     |
+---------------------+-----------------+-------------------+----------------------------------------------+
| machine-xml         | b788f99848d6    | 741046046ec3      | romulus                                      |
+---------------------+-----------------+-------------------+----------------------------------------------+
| machine-xml         | dda5b93d90b6    | c994a1815bcb      | vesnin                                       |
+---------------------+-----------------+-------------------+----------------------------------------------+
| machine-xml         | 7cd20a6ac8fe    | f7cffdbe00f6      | witherspoon                                  |
+---------------------+-----------------+-------------------+----------------------------------------------+
| machine-xml         | f9eeb2840947    | 6f6b5efd3279      | zaius                                        |
+---------------------+-----------------+-------------------+----------------------------------------------+
| occ                 | 5c01b5476e8f    | 12c8088a32c5      | witherspoon, p9dsu, zaius, witherspoon_dev,  |
|                     |                 |                   | romulus                                      |
+---------------------+-----------------+-------------------+----------------------------------------------+
| occ-p8              | 28f2cec690b7    | a2856b77a618      | habanero, firenze, garrison, barreleye,      |
|                     |                 |                   | openpower_mambo, pseries, firestone,         |
|                     |                 |                   | palmetto, vesnin                             |
+---------------------+-----------------+-------------------+----------------------------------------------+
| openpower-pnor      | f6d970c6a600    | 0aeae23bd0c68     | witherspoon, p9dsu, zaius, habanero,         |
|                     |                 |                   | garrison, barreleye, witherspoon_dev,        |
|                     |                 |                   | firestone, palmetto, vesnin, romulus         |
+---------------------+-----------------+-------------------+----------------------------------------------+
| petitboot           | 1.8.0           | v1.10.2           | witherspoon, p9dsu, zaius, habanero,         |
|                     |                 |                   | firenze, garrison, barreleye,                |
|                     |                 |                   | openpower_mambo, witherspoon_dev, pseries,   |
|                     |                 |                   | firestone, palmetto, vesnin, zz, romulus     |
+---------------------+-----------------+-------------------+----------------------------------------------+
| sbe                 | fad6732f2270f   | 2e253cebdaff      | witherspoon, p9dsu, zaius, witherspoon_dev,  |
|                     |                 |                   | romulus                                      |
+---------------------+-----------------+-------------------+----------------------------------------------+
| skiboot             | v6.1            | v6.2.2            | witherspoon, p9dsu, zaius, habanero,         |
|                     |                 |                   | firenze, garrison, barreleye,                |
|                     |                 |                   | openpower_mambo, witherspoon_dev, pseries,   |
|                     |                 |                   | firestone, palmetto, vesnin, zz, romulus     |
+---------------------+-----------------+-------------------+----------------------------------------------+
| util-linux          | 2.32            | 2.32.1            | witherspoon, p9dsu, zaius, habanero,         |
|                     |                 |                   | firenze, garrison, barreleye,                |
|                     |                 |                   | openpower_mambo, witherspoon_dev, pseries,   |
|                     |                 |                   | firestone, palmetto, vesnin, zz, romulus     |
+---------------------+-----------------+-------------------+----------------------------------------------+

New Packages
============

+----------------------------------+----------------------------------+----------------------------------+
| Package                          | Version                          | Platforms                        |
+==================================+==================================+==================================+
| libaio                           | 0.3.111                          | witherspoon,p9dsu,zaius,habane   |
|                                  |                                  | ro,firenze,garrison,barreleye,   |
|                                  |                                  | openpower_mambo,witherspoon_de   |
|                                  |                                  | v,pseries,firestone,palmetto,v   |
|                                  |                                  | esnin,zz,romulus                 |
+----------------------------------+----------------------------------+----------------------------------+
| linux-firmware                   | 44d4fca9922a                     | vesnin                           |
+----------------------------------+----------------------------------+----------------------------------+
| sudo                             | 1.8.23                           | witherspoon,p9dsu,zaius,habane   |
|                                  |                                  | ro,firenze,garrison,barreleye,   |
|                                  |                                  | openpower_mambo,witherspoon_de   |
|                                  |                                  | v,pseries,firestone,palmetto,v   |
|                                  |                                  | esnin,zz,romulus                 |
+----------------------------------+----------------------------------+----------------------------------+

Removed Packages
================

+-----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------------------+
| Package         | Version        | Platforms                                         |
+=================+================+===================================================+
| common-p8-xml   | e02b6f6ddd5f   | witherspoon,p9dsu,zaius,witherspoon_dev,romulus   |
+-----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------------------+
| occ             | 5c01b5476e8f   | zz                                                |
+-----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------------------+
| openpower-mrw   | 0729a4a68c0e   | witherspoon,p9dsu,zaius,witherspoon_dev,romulus   |
+-----------------+----------------+---------------------------------------------------+

Package: barreleye-xml
======================

Repository

Patches
-------

Commits
-------

No changes.

Package: firestone-xml
======================

Repository

Patches
-------

Commits
-------

Samuel Mendoza-Jonas (1):

* 7491fd532ce4 Fix IBSCOM_MCS_BASE_ADDR formatting

Package: garrison-xml
=====================

Repository

Patches
-------

Commits
-------

Joel Stanley (1):

* 1a7255c95008 Fix IBSCOM_MCS_BASE_ADDR value

Package: habanero-xml
=====================

Repository

Patches
-------

Commits
-------

Bill Hoffa (1):

* c7adf3d2e5d1 Add System Fw Fru Id

Joel Stanley (1):

* 0c79a27379bd Fix IBSCOM_MCS_BASE_ADDR value

Package: hcode
==============

Repository

Patches
-------

Commits
-------

Adam Hale (1):

* 28e636043531 Set GPMMR RESET_STATE_INDICATOR

Anusha Reddy Rangareddygari (3):

* 9d9a20de2e4b Adding a fapi_assert to flag error if PPE is not
  halted.

* b2a1839e628a p9_pibms_reg_dump, p9_pibmem_dump updates

* 09387cb3aeef Removing check on sbe region fence

Ben Gass (3):

* 2041e71b44a7 Add support for p9c 1.2

* 52a1900d8439 Add support for p9c 1.2

* e91574e22285 Add support for p9c 1.2

Brian Vanderpool (10):

* e3d105d276b3 STOP: Clear CPPM_PECES on entry during power save
  cycle to prevent wakeup events

* 0d334632a4fc Enable CME IAR trace and remove stall events from
  trace

* 2770649588ff STOP: PCBMux Savior version 2 + TLBIE workaround

* 387d0dff2475 STOP: Scom Restore version 2

* 127b1eca3e84 STOP: Release the PCB Atomic lock on aborted Stop 11
  entry

* 69de20ee7f49 This reverts the stop 1 commits

* 927a4ffbc292 STOP: Move delay after LPID change to before
  asserting quiesce

* 0999eb2d7378 STOP: Give SGPE control over VDM, DPLL before turning
  off Jump protect and VDMs

* 585ebdd5ad02 STOP: Fix DB2 message for DD1

* 22782e49d66c STOP: Clear CPPM_PECES on entry during power save
  cycle to prevent wakeup events

Chris Steffen (1):

* 6d1fd2cc84e1 Alink Hot Repair Fix

Christopher M. Riedl (5):

* d1883eb35452 Pstate: Resonant Clocking Enablement - CME Hcode

* 6b5e4bb67b41 Pstate: Remove legacy VDM code

* 212a68631c93 Pstate: VDM Enablement

* 2815449e8a63 PM: Implement L2 Resclk Function

* 1257a0854ca3 IOTA

Claus Michael Olsen (3):

* 57bbd2874a93 Cleanup: Updated Mvpd access function and removal of
  unused rings

* 68ddc7db4986 Infrastructure support for new MC OMI rings for Axone

* 3c3a12adec74 OCMB explorer initCompiler support

Douglas Gilbert (2):

* ed9af7a17733 HCODE Make divide using DERP/DORP atomic

* f38abc883f4a HCODE: Add git commit to version field for QPMR,
  PPMR, and CPMR

Greg Still (5):

* dc65a4916ce5 PM: clear Hcode error injection bits upon injection
  and malf alert

* b342ec7d38cc SGPE and CME scanning integration

* 1dcc359d6da6 PM: clear Hcode error injection bits upon injection
  and malf alert

* d11796515369 SMF: SBE updates for SMF (URMOR set and CPMMR[Runtime
  Wakeup Mode] clear)

* 962e9921c88b SMF: clear HRMOR[15] in all modes so that secure mode
  won’t hang core

Gregory S. Still (5):

* 5762d99877f8 Revert “Self Restore: Integrated support for build of
  self-restore code in EKB.”

* 51932dc44266 Revert “Self Restore: Integrated support for build of
  self-restore code in EKB.”

* b68dcc1aa28b Revert “PM: OCC<>PGPE interface for P9+”

* bb9e53906b0a Revert “Self Restore: Integrated support for build of
  self-restore code in EKB.”

* a6f1075b8955 Revert “Self Restore: Integrated support for build of
  self-restore code in EKB.”

Jenny Huynh (2):

* 473b1f4620dd HW417560 NCU master tlbie settings tuning

* 08985a7d51c3 Secure memory allocation and setup

Joe McGill (2):

* 8fde47008ae5 FBC TDM recovery – PPE update, clear recal_abort,
  pdwn unconnected lanes

* a98ec3b12009 Change CME BCE reads to always use VG scope

Michael Floyd (5):

* 060a3ae8b3a1 STOP: Support to unfreeze IMA after self-restore

* b46f051b9884 STOP: Actually enable Manual Stop1 for Nimbus DD1 to
  fix the PSSCR PLS reporting

* 51a2d2a61147 STOP: Fix STOP1 correctly for DD1 Workaround

* 0fea3b073537 Fix DD LEVEL to support minor ECs

* d520bc71a080 CME Code Size Reduction ATTEMPT#3

Prasad Bg Ranganath (2):

* 08ca175ac7d3 Putring support for SGPE platform

* 90d69ca63b67 STOP:Dont clear pmc_pcb_intr_type0_pending in
  OISR1/OIMR1 register

Prem Shanker Jha (29):

* edbff4367d05 STOP API: API conditionally supports 255 SCOM restore
  entries for each quad.

* 66176a78c769 PM: Added support for enable disable of 24x7 IMA.

* 2f1b55d0784a EQ SCOM Restore: Introduced version control in SCOM
  restore entry.

* c5e1d1e154fa Hcode Injection: Adds hcode error injection
  capability.

* 2c4a28977ea7 SCOM Restore: Increased max eq scom restores entries
  supported to 255.

* 058ab063c16f SCOM Restore: Handle case of old HB and new STOP API
  case.

* 64f1e841cc66 SCOM Restore: Updated EQ SCOM Restore logic.

* ffe69c747671 UV Support: CME Hcode changes to enable STOP entry
  exit in SMF mode.

* 5477b13b8aa1 Self Restore: Integrated build with rest of the EKB
  build flow.

* 52a11a1d8cc7 Revert “Self Restore: Integrated build with rest of
  the EKB build flow.”

* 00771fa993da Self Restore: Integrated support for build of self-
  restore code in EKB.

* c919d9d0b0a5 UV Support : Augmented STOP API and self restore for
  enabling ultravisor.

* d7e8d7883577 Revert “UV Support : Augmented STOP API and self
  restore for enabling UV”

* 3061db3d69ee STOP API: Changes for SMF and SPR self save

* 0adc4f9c9733 UV Support : Augmented STOP API and self restore for
  enabling ultravisor.

* 56c7b556aa46 Revert “UV Support : Augmented STOP API and self
  restore for enabling UV”

* df7b1f86b421 Img Build: HOMER changes for SMF and SPR self save.

* 12ef819fb295 Self Restore: Integrated build with rest of the EKB
  build flow.

* 03fb4ce48575 Revert “Self Restore: Integrated build with rest of
  the EKB build flow.”

* 2f1739a53581 Self Restore: Integrated support for build of self-
  restore code in EKB.

* 7bb39027bdf6 UV Support : Augmented STOP API and self restore for
  enabling ultravisor.

* 31fe5db5426e Revert “UV Support : Augmented STOP API and self
  restore for enabling UV”

* 1762a6ef1dc9 Self Restore: Changes for SMF and SPR self save.

* 1b71d5d08868 Self Save: Fixed bugs pertaining to SPR self save.

* 41a92e1e1fc1 VDM(Part 1): Introduced new members in CME and CPMR
  image headers

* 802577fb1316 Self Restore: Integrated build with rest of the EKB
  build flow.

* f824d8dfc016 Revert “Self Restore: Integrated build with rest of
  the EKB build flow.”

* 26bd09ea49d9 Self Restore: Integrated support for build of self-
  restore code in EKB.

* 1d9d13289fa9 Self Restore: Integrated support for build of self-
  restore code in EKB.

Rahul Batra (27):

* 777fb2ed5684 PGPE: Fixes and Cleanup for Mfg/Char team

* 985248cf55ed OCC Flags/OCC Scratch Updates

* 6b56b1459f58 PSTATE: CME refactoring and cleanup

* 40edb9bed0e8 PM: PGPE-SGPE Common Code Updates

* b87f07ac673a PM: Inter-PPM controls enablement and VDMCFG

* f8af7be16849 PM: PMSR Update Fixes

* 4f3d1f8ad891 PGPE: STOP11+WOF+SafeMode Fixes

* c9cb39853b5c WOF: More Phase 2 Fixes

* dc1e756bfc15 PGPE: Error Handling Support

* 314a7a3990a1 PM: Fixes for Livelock Scenarios

* 1dda31245982 CME: Process DB0 inside intercme_msg_handler

* 299fb1c3181c PGPE: ACK pending IPCs upon fault with Pstates
  Stopped

* 299a9ff24994 PGPE: Don’t set EE=1 in CME Err Handler

* a4a2740828dd PGPE: Use correct VPD Pts for VDD to Pstate intp.

* 0c9db2e5070a PM: Add Fields in OCC Comp. Shr SRAM (1/4)

* 96d494c43265 PM: Move SGPE/PGPE Region and update QPMR/PPMR(2/4)

* 888eabf3c65b PM:Fill SGPE/PGPE regions fields in QPMR/PPMR(3/4)

* 4576fce87893 PGPE: Only ack pending Quad Exit on WOF Disable

* 6c9d78a1f206 PM: Clean Up PROLOG

* 9bc92eb0e169 PM: Fix default aux task

* e085a963007d PM: OCC<>PGPE interface for P9+

* 9b0e0c73659f PGPE: WOV HW procs and Global Parm updates (2/3)

* e5e276106c9e PGPE: WOV Hcode Updates (3/3)

* 49a2d8e9c294 PGPE: WOV Fixes

* 211c48c95e7d PGPE: Write magic number in HcodeOCCShared struct

* 7f3dc3dd47ac PM: OCC<>PGPE Interface for P9+

* d0628e156378 PGPE: Use busy-wait instead of PK_SLEEP for delay

Raja Das (1):

* dcf37eba122b Re-used loader_data section to pibmem repair scom
  data for Axone

Richard J. Knight (1):

* 62d33641fb57 update gerrit hostname for server migration

Yue Du (131):

* 9fa0bca8256d STOP: Fix Srr1 wrongly reported upon special wakeup

* 9cf14ad78bee STOP: Fix CME Special Attention handling

* b187d9dec127 STOP: Clean up stop state after aborted L3 purge
  during Stop 11 entry

* 50d85ba05425 STOP: Fix Core Special Wakeup window condition

* 2f063536057b PM: PGPE hang fix during VDM droop workaround

* b46364f8852b STOP: Fix Stop1 Window conditions

* 6d438cd34f57 STOP: Fix hole in 62403

* 369bb2085bc9 STOP: remove chiplet enable drop in core_poweron for
  multicast scom

* 335521ff5c3c STOP: Fix VDM Droop Event DB3 Window condition
  breaking STOP

* 8ee920ea7232 first draft of ppe_closed/cme & sgpe, and
  common/pmlib/

* 64616b74284e CME/SGPE: Complete Working STOP8 CME/SGPE Images
  Snapshot

* 5f2e6f8d81d6 CME/SGPE: STOP11 CME/SGPE Images Snapshot

* bfede8ec480a Combined Stop/PState Cme Image + unified interrupt
  handler

* 61af8a881aae CME/SGPE: update stop cme/sgpe images

* bc9bb572d403 CME/SGPE: Optimus Prime approves these upgrade of
  STOP images

* 79e84aa28337 CME/SGPE: STOP Images functional bug fix collection

* 6a5a238342c0 CME/SGPE: STOP image updates and fixes

* 812806005f0e CME/SGPE: yet another updating commit for stop images

* 03a1c325e27f STOP: Hcode SPWU replacing auto spwu

* 43ed89a56b77 HB: fix HB core boot resulting cme boot

* 4d137bc45835 STOP Image updates

* bfc2e785e03f STOP: clear EISR pm_active in entry catchup case.

* db26cbf27922 STOP: enable cme trace array before cme boot in SGPE

* 6237da008ba3 STOP: logic hole in L2 purge abort causing core being
  0 undetected

* 08e215c16d75 STOP: fix variable spin being defined under
  epm_tunning enabled

* 5e742844d0d6 STOP: Cache Scom Restore(without copy to Sram)

* 395eb7ab9d95 STOP: DD2 - abort entry on attn/recov + skip power
  off on OOB bits

* 5e3e7f755b40 STOP: scominit adding initfile calls

* add78b915e7e STOP: Set chiplet ids in sgpe and cme

* aee37bdb6f32 STOP: SGPE IPC support for WOF

* ee432a5c78b9 STOP: Enable DLS+ManualStop1 Fix for DD1

* c47b00594dd0 STOP: Stop cme trace array and halt CME before stop
  cache clocks

* 1cacd2e47afb STOP: prevent ppe wait cycle being compiled out by
  compiler

* e5cbaf622642 STOP: Clear up todo items in STOP and mark them with
  RTC

* 7a8ac99b193a STOP: Fix CME halt in sgpe entry to check partial
  good ex

* 8045ce18d2f1 HW398205: fix cme entry abort changed irq masking
  assumption

* 9636f085a381 STOP: optimize size of stop images

* 147aa0e27bfb STOP: Fix L2 purge abort by pc interrupt on core
  handoff to sgpe

* 23699f0f507c STOP: move drop few quiesces from l2/cache
  startclocks to scomcust

* b8fd2c796b1e IPL/Stop: Assert ABIST_SRAM_MODE_DC to support ABIST
  Recovery

* ca38deeb68d3 STOP: Fix optimize size and quad spwu issue of EIMR
  bookkeep

* 8f9b2870e788 Hcode: Create centralized memory map headers

* 2b66fcf8c509 STOP: Change ring_save structure to 0xfff3fc00 PDA
  location

* e3f788c9832f STOP: Atomic lock of cache clock controller and PCB
  slave

* c2290bc9dcd9 STOP: FIX phantom wakeup vs. wakeup_notify_select

* 0bd58a1ae4cd STOP: Acquire pcbmux after assert glsmux in cme exit

* 397e4a685a0a STOP: Conditional compile current error check to save
  cme size

* 2f993351fce4 STOP: writing all 1s to lpid of each thread
  regardless fuse or not

* 4e43fe99fdd5 STOP: DD2 set PPM_WRITE_DISABLE along with
  wakeup_notify_select

* d306208678bf STOP: Using PANIC codes at every pk_halt

* 42983359df3b STOP: IPC Fixes

* 018efbd5a68a STOP: Recent Lab Fixes

* c8a51c06776a STOP: express processing targets of stop1/2 and
  stop5/8 exit

* 53f1e7456266 STOP: UIH updates on trace and phantom interrupt
  handling

* 14430f595c58 STOP: clear PCBMUX disable from STOP Exit instead of
  SGPE INIT

* 595dfc61ace3 STOP: Fix express processing commit

* 3a274b8ce7a8 STOP: Enable CHTM

* 25e3908c810f STOP: DD2 workaround toggling pm_exit and wakeup
  without lpid ram

* 4214195803a4 STOP: Add global checkstop FIR check in CME/SGPE

* da5fbae2bce5 STOP: enable decrementor wakeup

* 42ddb69355b9 STOP: SGPE fixes for PGPE Interaction

* dbc5a4d27789 STOP: Fix FABRIC_PUMP_MODE plumbing in stop images

* 8e8f54fb5906 STOP: Stop1 overall fix

* 4404541f4c43 STOP: Fix STOP1 with Powermixer

* a7817cd22ca3 STOP: Fix hostboot stop level mapping

* e1b9fa3165f7 STOP: Move Stop 8 code from CME to SGPE for CME space
  savings

* d5c4e6d6eb3c STOP: move CME scominits from corequad_init to SGPE

* 8d6afc648185 STOP: NDD2 daul cast workaround

* 9e5e6987ce47 STOP: Scrub _ANR and _OR opcode from regular cme
  getscom

* 3be7a025c4b4 STOP: Fix suspend_stop when threads are idle

* 5ef29f4f0b44 STOP: block wakeup (+ block entry since patch 15)

* 97d950e4fcf4 STOP: Suspend stop to cmes

* 35e40d9f239a STOP: inline called-once functions

* 853ebdb748d0 STOP: Fix EPM Compiler error

* 1bdd5be3c625 STOP: CME no state loss causes stop level map

* 4f79fd1521fa STOP: Put PIG and Notify_select back to back

* bb61e86407c9 STOP: collection of small fixes

* dfe9fb6d5b26 STOP: Remove sdisn dd1 workaround from dd2, add sync

* 165be7914dd4 STOP: Disable Stop8

* a785ba7bd82a STOP: Stop5 Performance Boost and solve IPC issues

* 46e554dd65d6 STOP: Fix Disable Stop8 on L3 Purge Abort case

* 879e075c8794 STOP: Fix DISABLE_STOP8 broken HB in NDD1

* 70ea2a3001f9 STOP/EPM: Fix Stop5 history and marker reporting

* ef3b1c4fd9f6 STOP: Attempt to Fix quad spwu caused incorrect flow

* 5663ad1a0a6e STOP: Init code before starting threads

* 92e7e51217c7 STOP: Core Xstop Injection

* 1d91a624cd08 STOP: Fix NCU tlbie quiesce and purge for
  disable_stop8

* c4dd66c7e905 STOP: Fix PIG in L2 Resonant Clock support

* 3a0701e16b0b STOP/EPM: Fix EPM marker

* 1ca56324b31b STOP: Add Core quiesce workaround to CME Fit Timer

* 16c90472bc44 STOP: Fix resonant clock supprot for STOP11

* 7e6359852b9c STOP: Fix VDM

* 6bcca60d0b20 STOP: Reenable STOP8 (without L2 resonant clock
  support)

* 2f9abf6ea21a STOP: Core livelock buster

* 42f7f0722483 STOP: Properly clear DPLL unlock indication in
  dpll_setup

* 8de4444d0bf0 STOP: Fix VDM being powered down through Stop2

* 0d6d5a47ca19 STOP: Fix Dec Wakeup on NDD2.1

* 687e91a4bebc Revert PLL unlock commits of 45102 and 46563

* 84d1108a96f5 STOP: Fix Resonent Clock Support for STOP11

* 3f6199622ee9 STOP: Fix SGPE UIH Messed up EIMR book keeping Error

* b5a192341afa STOP: Fix SGPE IPC acks causing UIH stack underflow

* 9453b8d7ded6 STOP: EX deconfigure masking for EQ chiplet FIR

* 7665beeefb58 STOP/PState: SGPE/PGPE Error Handling Support

* 9b1b8717adaa STOP: Fix PLS deepest when stop4+ due to self restore
  wakeup

* 69a928aa4bb2 STOP: Update STOP History with Stop8 for Srr1 state
  loss reporting

* 55f1962e9611 STOP: Fix SGPE stop servicing wakeups

* 23df9c72f523 STOP: Fix Phantom PCWU causing CME IOTA to halt

* 6394ad5d5d44 STOP: Block Wakeup Mode Fixes for Phyp

* 80df64dc8b8d STOP: Fix Block Wakeup Mode with Catchup and Abort
  cases

* 504882800d12 STOP: Abort Entry on Error

* b85b02d31b6c STOP: Support Suspend Entry/Exit and Fix Pig
  Collision

* 2daa7fda42f4 STOP: Fix Data Machine Check with PLS Fix

* 1bd7fb127cf2 STOP: Fix Infinite Stacking up Stop Processing led by
  Entry Abort

* d9226cd7ef3c STOP: Fix SGPE Active Core Updates

* d1716d00737b STOP: Fix History Write Data Machine Check by
  PPM_WRITE_DISABLE

* a14e95a6f9a9 STOP: CME/SGPE Hcode size reduction via global use of
  literals

* 16516a11d74b STOP: Fix Srr1 wrongly reported upon special wakeup

* 0b555c46d817 STOP: Fix leftover wakeup aborting next entry

* 4c395be55c71 STOP: Clean up stop state after aborted L3 purge
  during Stop 11 entry

* 97ebd3defe27 STOP: Fix Stop1 Window conditions

* 0b859154f439 STOP: Fix hole in 62403

* 05ecc90b525b STOP: Fix PLS/Srr1 over reporting bug (impact stop2
  only)

* 1e733df20292 STOP: Assert Auto Special Wakeup mode on cores with
  halted CME

* 691d819d65ae STOP: Fix incorrect solution in 61385

* ba27d42d879d STOP: Fix leftover wakeup aborting next entry

* 6fa2da010fe0 STOP: Assert Auto Special Wakeup mode on cores with
  halted CME

* 5e5285bdc7ca STOP: Fix Spwu Auto to Manual mode Signals Sync up.

* 81d08fdcddec IPL/STOP: Disable LCO when only two EXes are
  configured

* d1bfc67460df STOP: Disable cache inject and LCO before purge L3

* e995520aa797 STOP: Fix Bug introduced by 66511

* 933b1b1214c5 STOP: Change cme init to avoid using sisr block
  wakeup status

hostboot (113):

* 8ebf9d25f75e Release tag information updated for hw061918a.920

* ebe34c4d9214 Release tag information updated for hw062018a.920

* fa642d7dff73 Release tag information updated for hw062118a.920

* c8b9fe083a2d Release tag information updated for hw062218a.920

* 5aec165e2d02 Release tag information updated for hw062318a.920

* e5489c35029d Release tag information updated for hw062518a.920

* 6c04729cc5a5 Release tag information updated for hw062618a.920

* b2db756845d1 Release tag information updated for hw062718a.920

* 016a745b13ba Release tag information updated for hw062818a.920

* 169b85d36210 Release tag information updated for hw062918a.920

* 1ff4bfd66475 Release tag information updated for hw070318a.920

* 61331f0370f3 Release tag information updated for hw070618a.920

* 43f4caba2ed5 Release tag information updated for hw070718b.920

* 4fb5657b74cc Release tag information updated for hw071018a.920

* 63cade31b47f Release tag information updated for hw071118a.920

* 9585f97f7b16 Release tag information updated for hw071118b.920

* f4500d105ab1 Release tag information updated for hw071418a.920

* a07a0e57a533 Release tag information updated for hw071518a.920

* 31e3dd374bb3 Release tag information updated for hw071718a.920

* c55120a93fee Release tag information updated for hw071818a.920

* 181339033db5 Release tag information updated for hw072518a.920

* c7456ae85294 Release tag information updated for hw072618a.920

* eda2a98fe87d Release tag information updated for hw080118a.920

* d7ae5d19629f Release tag information updated for hw080918a.920

* 94491cf743ec Release tag information updated for hw082218a.930

* f241353a3ec6 Remove files to restore git history

* 6786319b2fb4 Release tag information updated for hw082218b.930

* 6e6e58f54558 Release tag information updated for hw082318a.930

* 054ef762ef58 Release tag information updated for hw082418a.930

* 22eddcf69bc3 Release tag information updated for hw082518a.930

* 3909ea4b1a3c Release tag information updated for hw082718b.930

* 0dd088012def Release tag information updated for hw082818a.930

* 4adf86eece20 Release tag information updated for hw082918a.930

* 75917d6d2499 Release tag information updated for hw083018a.930

* 8b0503bbb423 Release tag information updated for hw090118a.930

* ba2ab0af5bb9 Release tag information updated for hw090318a.930

* aa14edfd21c2 Release tag information updated for hw090518a.930

* 3850f5347cb2 Release tag information updated for hw091318a.930

* ab50249172ff Release tag information updated for hw091518a.930

* 2187a72368c3 Release tag information updated for hw091818a.930

* 96d91da78a8a Release tag information updated for hw091918a.930

* 9d245f2518e4 Release tag information updated for hw092018a.930

* c715f43231cc Release tag information updated for hw092218a.930

* 0ee2ed1e73e5 Release tag information updated for hw092518a.930

* 85f754205d58 Release tag information updated for hw092618a.930

* 10bf99ef8b63 Release tag information updated for hw092718a.930

* 110d77df2db5 Release tag information updated for hw092818a.930

* 96a0480a73df Release tag information updated for hw092918a.930

* 8994383c50d7 Release tag information updated for hw100218a.930

* 97dfe3026c12 Release tag information updated for hw100318a.930

* 32d6982fa49c Release tag information updated for hw100418a.930

* fb1cfe5d1f0d Release tag information updated for hw100518a.930

* 6083743a69ad Release tag information updated for hw100618a.930

* bbc1e12eb3c2 Release tag information updated for hw100918a.930

* 833f5f0cac7d Release tag information updated for hw101018a.930

* 2e50384d51b6 Release tag information updated for hw101118a.930

* d2fb0b0c60c8 Release tag information updated for hw101218a.930

* 3aa39e3ce6b3 Release tag information updated for hw101318a.930

* 94a83e1f90a7 Release tag information updated for hw101718a.930

* 92d086017054 Release tag information updated for hw101818a.930

* 97165dd1a052 Release tag information updated for hw101918a.930

* 875b828fcde4 Release tag information updated for hw102018a.930

* c1bc6f698107 Release tag information updated for hw102318a.930

* aa1bf832ebb5 Release tag information updated for hw102418a.930

* 1dd4c043e9d7 Release tag information updated for hw102518a.930

* 690b5374a33a Release tag information updated for hw102618a.930

* 947ea51a0746 Release tag information updated for hw102718a.930

* 081daf6f62d2 Release tag information updated for hw103018a.930

* c80d12a0db73 Release tag information updated for hw103118a.930

* e86871325999 Release tag information updated for hw110118a.930

* 97b411489e03 Release tag information updated for hw110218a.930

* f30dd702b79e Release tag information updated for hw110318a.930

* 670b3fa576fb Removing selfRest.bin as it changed, mirror tool
  cannot mirror binary files

* 0178a133fbbd Release tag information updated for hw111318a.930

* cdb633ddb79d Release tag information updated for hw111518a.930

* 92d425d4f137 Release tag information updated for hw112018a.930

* f5d8831eca2d Release tag information updated for hw112118a.930

* 363773a73142 Release tag information updated for hw112718a.930

* a2826e1d6989 Release tag information updated for hw112918a.930

* 99461d215726 Release tag information updated for hw113018a.930

* 6c6cc6e6e343 Release tag information updated for hw120218a.930

* 8afbacaacced Release tag information updated for hw120418a.930

* fe8b0f92c7fe Release tag information updated for hw120518a.930

* ed2213496939 Release tag information updated for hw120618a.930

* bb0509e82ee8 Release tag information updated for hw120818a.930

* 892e1d1505f3 Release tag information updated for hw121118a.930

* 0418170136fe Release tag information updated for hw121218a.930

* 43da3f1f8df0 Release tag information updated for hw121318a.930

* 19c6e2eb09b3 Release tag information updated for hw121418a.930

* 42ca6a54b294 Release tag information updated for hw121518a.930

* 447dbbe40145 Release tag information updated for hw121718a.930

* e6449433d8c2 Release tag information updated for hw121818a.930

* 896327d0ed01 Release tag information updated for hw122018a.930

* 8e3228bf69fa Release tag information updated for hw123119a.930

* 68d1acfd7de3 Release tag information updated for hw012519a.930

* 3b8ef40daf8d Release tag information updated for hw012619a.930

* 2353468b6fb5 Release tag information updated for hw012919a.930

* 34151cae0fb1 Release tag information updated for hw013019a.930

* d27c3d4a899d Updated chips.env.mk to include P9N DD2.3 in
  openPOWER HCODE

* 3b77cb39ffd5 Release tag information updated for hw013119a.930

* 31d47f050661 Release tag information updated for hw020419a.930

* a5399a3cb1d0 Release tag information updated for hw020619a.930

* 4f8516268636 Release tag information updated for hw020819a.930

* f0643f627184 Release tag information updated for hw020919a.930

* 6504c6036556 Release tag information updated for hw021219a.930

* efcad17ef20a Release tag information updated for hw021419a.930

* 40ddeb27840f Release tag information updated for hw021519a.930

* 8d5d51b0fa76 Release tag information updated for hw021619a.930

* 26e4a803a885 Release tag information updated for hw021919a.930

* cf135ee44fe4 Release tag information updated for hw022019a.930

* 1ea35ee43977 Release tag information updated for hw022119a.930

* a7d5df492731 Release tag information updated for hw022219a.930

* 367c9515f3ba Release tag information updated for hw022319a.930

Package: hostboot
=================

Repository

Patches
-------

* 0001-Fix-RC09-ODT-errors-on-Nimbus-dual-drop-configs.patch

* 0007-Disable-warnings-that-crop-up-a-lot-with-GCC6.patch

* hostboot-1020-Revert-jgr17071200-Removed-pdwn-settings.patch

Commits
-------

Abhishek Agarwal (2):

* 2c1001a91668 Axone only-IPL Procedures update to support SBE
  changes

* d0154972da11 L1 Rev istep
  0.(6-8,11,13,14),1.1,2.(1-13,15,18-20,22,26,27,30,32,34) V2

Adam Hale (6):

* 2fe693504fb6 SW434534: Channel Fail Cascade Workaround part 1

* 4b5108755cea Disable HW439321 workaround in dd1.3

* 95b925b6af0e HW439321 for dd1.3 with compat mode

* 4f8994da8802 HW467590 - WAT Solution to prevent ARMWF starvation
  early hang

* d83a4ee8495c SW449387 - Removed Centaur Bad Lane voting disable
  and CRC tally

* e787bf781886 Memory Controller Axone initfiles - initial

Alpana Kumari (2):

* e68587e470a3 Support flag parameter for addBusCallout

* 657fa3a59869 Use new Bus callout Interface

Alvin Wang (15):

* 41e818515bd8 Update setup_fw_boot_config() to read out actual
  values from attributes

* 8b5de061e473 Adds blank files for generic

* 04cb76144aae Moves fir reg to generic folder

* c9b82b3883b1 Adds exp_draminit_mc

* 527ce1d4fac5 Added p9a_omi_train procedure

* 860b67a682af Adds empty files for exp_draminit_mc and
  p9a_omi_train

* 749dad0aade6 Update setup_fw_boot_config() to read out actual
  values from attributes

* 98a341798a2f Update setup_fw_boot_config() to read out actual
  values from attributes

* c1549db07fe8 Added p9a_omi_train procedure

* 2206846076da Adds p9a_omi_train procedure(START)

* 1434297c10f3 Adds exp_draminit_mc

* 5cc4d102d8c8 Update setup_fw_boot_config() to read out actual
  values from attributes

* ca19f71b0d0e Adds empty files for exp_draminit_mc and
  p9a_omi_train

* b377d2191c6a Adds exp_draminit_mc

* 8f2fbd818041 Reinstates exp_draminit_mc with change_addr_mux_sel
  fix

Amit Tendolkar (4):

* 7ae026518959 Avoid spurious Malf Alert (HMI) to PHYP in PM Complex
  Reset/Suspend

* dd2fa4504ba3 Handling special wakeup assert/deassert mis-match in
  PM Reset/Init on MALF

* 4022351e16d2 Enable PM Malf Alert Handling & PM Complex FFDC to
  HOMER

* 9787cfbf7cd9 Misc. fixes for PM Malf/Stop Recovery with CME
  injects

Andre Marin (54):

* 3f7719f257dd Add SPD decoder files for the factory, decoder, and
  data engine

* a8edea55c6dd Move poll.H into generic memory folder

* 77a99242f79d Remove Nimbus dependencies from the SPD decoder

* d175f43bb505 Add MEM_PORT target

* 0baa771538e2 Add empty mss_byte.H and mss_generic_check to ease HB
  mirroring

* 6a03e838d00c Generalize byte reading from SPD reading, for exp i2c
  reuse

* 971d57b0cfd8 Added I2C fields, EXP_FW_STATUS API

* 4b6dde2ad7d0 Implement exp_check_for_ready

* 84923368d03f Fix i2c doxy and update i2c_access.H doxy to match
  fapi2_access_i2c.H

* d6d3649cfdfa Fixes memdiags broadcast mode address check bug

* a26749cdb659 Remove Nimbus dependencies from the SPD decoder

* f43f978d59a3 Add field .C empty files for hb mirroring

* 0fb82ef1a410 Initial mss_field endian modification

* afa0689dd90b Port-over generic SPD attributes that shouldn’t
  change per controller

* 812d58b11ac4 Add empty explorer “check_for_ready” procedure files

* 9bc9cc1ec309 Added I2C fields, EXP_FW_STATUS API

* d768ab360d9b Add empty memory explorer error XML

* 317471bc269b Added I2C fields, EXP_FW_STATUS API

* d4e67b9f29f6 Implement exp_check_for_ready

* 69f7231cce31 Add emtpy exp_i2c_fields.H file for mirroring

* 544628c36630 Added I2C fields, EXP_FW_STATUS API

* f47ca20c2aa8 Initial mss_field endian modification

* 46bc5b3d85a2 Add empty explorer “check_for_ready” procedure files

* b6c4337484ca Added I2C fields, EXP_FW_STATUS API

* a77117372fee Implement exp_check_for_ready

* 98630bf9e248 Initial mss_field endian modification

* d928fb03a931 Add explorer data structures empty file for HB
  mirroring

* e1856b43b32c Added common explorer FW data structures

* e2e0e0456051 Add exp_draminit and fix data_structs constants

* f2ee4fcf3ae4 Rename exp procedures files to match FW doc

* be5b9f4a0229 Add empty files needed for draminit, eases HB
  mirroring

* 29cd96eae92f Rename exp_phy_init to exp_draminit_utils

* bafdb81a24b5 Add exp_draminit and fix data_structs constants

* 71bc706f27df Move fake_spd testing data into generic

* 7a16c287bd81 Add empty data engine files for generic eff_config

* 573dc45421fe Add DDIMM empty files for easier HB mirroring

* 605baad67443 Generalize set fields in pre_data_init

* bd7d0b7b5d90 Add SPD DDIMM DDR4 module except for PMIC fields

* 6b3270dcb259 Add empty explorer “check_for_ready” procedure files

* 01826b8b8a83 Implement exp_check_for_ready

* b573dd73e95a Add DDIMM module functions into SPD facade

* 4da49bc35fa2 Add L1 procedures for p9a and makefiles

* 8878b7e04db4 Rename exp procedures files to match FW doc

* d05ef241e3d7 Add empty generic memory effective attr xml for HB to
  mirror

* b60f5da2bde2 Port-over generic SPD attributes that shouldn’t
  change per controller

* 94c7954c22bc Add empty HWPs, UTs, and makefiles needed for Axone

* 64f14f0cf2dc Add L1 procedures for p9a and makefiles

* 84b32560e1aa Add empty p9a unit test and axone_pre_data_engine
  files for HB mirroring

* dc56cd6fe5ff Add empty HWPs, UTs, and makefiles needed for Axone

* c20c2b87a3bd Add L1 procedures for p9a and makefiles

* a47c3bc95b0d Generalize set fields in pre_data_init

* c0e8d172a0cd Add empty pos, c_str files to split dimm
  specialization

* bf5d123e2ffb Add empty bulk_pwr and utils_to_throttle header files
  for HB mirror

* e9702279f81e Port-over generic SPD attributes that shouldn’t
  change per controller

Andres Lugo-Reyes (1):

* d1c85ffcab10 HTMGT: Save WOF reset reasons across all WOF resets

Andrew Geissler (4):

* 71ef9b83a69b Make REL_POS correct for sub-units

* 3b48d9e5a62c Avoid SIMICS exception if SBE tracMERG not available

* 3cb9eb102386 Add MC target to subsystem table

* 725cc4974d8c Add SMPGROUP target to subsystem table

Andrew Jeffery (27):

* de06d0f09c74 console: ast2400: Indicate SP has met configuration
  requirements

* 4b4caf5ee458 console: Fix whitespace in ast2400 initialize()
  method

* 9b1dcc3aeea9 istepdispatcher: Remove undefined symbol ENTER_INFO
  from TRACDCOMP

* 2c582e41b281 intr: Use the correct trace handle in intrrp
  TRACDCOMP calls

* 8a4663c131e1 assert: Include file name in assert output

* 797f6fc91822 assert: Print the backtrace for critical and kernel
  assertions

* 102225f4e3e2 ipmi: Break circular dependency between ipmimsg and
  ipmibt

* 9a7f18c66e5b ipmi: Replace incorrect dependency on ipmibt with
  ipmimsg

* e862c4c5a9e0 initservice: Flush trace buffers before shutdown
  syscall

* bc363055ec19 ipmi: Break circular dependency between IpmiDD and
  IpmiRP

* 281dac1b173c ipmi: Drop unnecessary ipmiconfig dependencies

* dc0f490b31fc ipmi: Drop unnecessary ipmibt dependency from ipmifru

* 988eda165254 ipmi: Introduce register_for_event() interface

* d6741cb3db68 ipmi: Terminate SEL task via shutdown event

* 1b481183921d ipmi: IpmiDD and IpmiRP must never free resources

* 5fc457309f2c ipmi: Split into ipmibase and ipmiext modules

* e2c0716a0984 ipmi: Remove IpmiRP dependency on targeting

* 4874662e58d9 initservice: Move ipmibase module to base image

* c829113199d6 pnor: Introduce an IPMI-based PNOR driver
  implementation

* 92d167f704d5 pnor: Rename the SFC-based PnorDD class to PnorSfcDD

* d768905cfe02 pnor: ipmidd: Rename class to PnorIpmiDD

* 7c16f3706b3c pnor: mboxdd: Rename class to PnorMboxDD

* 9518b4c189c9 pnor: Fall back to AST mbox transport if IPMI is
  unavailable

* 03ec024db41d errl: Mark errlogMsgHandler() as detached

* 95165ec1e111 Revert “sio: Add test for availability - LPC error
  tweak”

* 55ff29accb83 sio: Add test for availability

* ead1bda912e6 ipmi: Increase polling rate to decrease boot time

Anusha Reddy Rangareddygari (4):

* 8e74571d1bfb Adding a fapi_assert to flag error if PPE is not
  halted.

* 09370fc47b50 Axone only-Mux settings for TOD refclk input

* bc78a12cf399 FAPI_INF entering and exiting message updates

* 47b59238e268 Update hardware procedure metadata

Anuwat Saetow (1):

* a47f74aceddf Added initial copy of
  generic_memory_si_attributes.xml

Artem Senichev (1):

* 61fb23dd2828 Fix incorrect syntax in addimgid shell script

Ben Gass (30):

* fbd09aa69c39 Fix for SW441002.

* b30aa3595760 Build p9n 10 and 20 by default.

* 0502c52ac63f Use obus p9ndd1 spy name attribute for obus initfile

* 86fd886b32e9 Adding p9c_11 support.

* c1e92050031d Adding p9a support.

* 59369e38ac11 Shorten A-link timers for sim. Add polling for A-link
  training.

* cfd2b2b799ed Re-submit Axone updates

* 35d53de6263d Add support for p9c 1.2

* e5312ecd72ac Remove PROC_FABRIC_LINK_ACTIVE from OBUS_FBC_ENABLED
  in p9.obus.scom.initfile

* fff26d78ba7b Adding p9n 2.3 support and p9n 2.3/p9c 1.2 security
  update

* 3341c6aab4fa p9_scominfo update OMI order to logically follow
  MC->MI->MCC instead of OMIC

* 3b48b9210afb Update p9a_10 engd from
  o10_e9018_1_tp018_ec409_soa_sc_u261_01

* 422867966bfc Back out p9a_10 engd that breaks the initcompiler.

* 6d61a393a74b Adds initfile for Explorer

* 4fe67dfccf81 initCompiler updates

* 5d96a7778c3f Update Axone engd.

* 7504dc6275e7 Adding p9a_get/put_mmio and explorer_inband

* 990f7cfae74d Fix exp_inband_wrap makefile

* e6f098dcfe47 Adding Axone register header files.

* 5e1f534a38ba Adjust MI/MCC p9a scom translation for PB scoms

* 4c9fb0a48cd0 Explorer registers and fields generated from dev

* 3f1f2186bb80 Adding omi_init procedures.

* f4bce59197ae Adding p9a_ocmb_enable

* c335cd14fff7 Add missing Axone MC channel translations.

* 52080a90a556 Adding p9a_ocmb_enable

* 72a52820278d Update p9a.omi_init.scom.initfile

* 8b4a6f12f800 Explorer registers and fields generated from dev

* 2b34b85249dd Adds initfile for Explorer

* a54de9465ed1 Adds initfile for Explorer

* 589a0089cc1e Back out p9a_10 engd that breaks the initcompiler.

Benjamin Weisenbeck (17):

* 698365f71be5 PRD: Add PLL signature for Centaur chip

* c2b1cfab3f59 PRD: Use common SetCallout method for TOD

* 5268e2f09ba1 PRD: Increase threshold on cache CEs to allow 64 line
  deletes (128 CEs)

* 830b052cb619 PRD: Fix handling of dead cores in PmRecovery

* 96e031001818 PRD: Check for neighbor core checkstop in pre-
  analysis plugin

* c17bbad98d89 PRD: Fix makefile for PllPostAnalysis

* 04712b91e355 PRD: Adjust core checkstop handling for EX rt
  deconfig

* eae1d5f0e27f PRD: Separate PLL handling by domain type

* 3a589bedae6f PRD: Fix MF ref failover error signature

* 47994fb03586 PRD: Add parser for power management recovery FFDC

* 6c30bcf89758 PRD: Handle chips with different MF clock sources

* c2dc84d23e14 PRD: Add all relevant callouts for SMP interface
  errors

* e49b630b208f PRD: Make predictive callout on L3 multi bitline
  fails

* 46663cd701c1 PRD: Distinguish hard obus link failures from
  predictive callouts

* 272a72400ca9 PRD: Updates for PM ffdc parser

* 6f8308dff91e PRD: Correct interpretation of PLL error bits in TP
  error register

* d02cb05f827a PRD: Request SW dump type for unhandled core
  checkstops

Bill Hoffa (24):

* 97c196cc741f Remove unused memOps variable in attnsvc.C

* 331b4bff6cb9 Restore Timebase on Master Core Threads 1-3 after
  Sleep/Winkle

* 85bd4989fd0d Remove Duplicate init settings
  ATTR_START_CBS_FIFO_RESET_SKIP

* e07f0c96e66b Modify VPD fetchData() call to allow for reading from
  actual HW

* 498b466c4425 Base Core/Kernel Changes to Support the Axone
  Processor Chip

* feba8f886228 Use Dimm Numbering instead of Port Number for REL_POS
  attribute

* 64499fa24bc2 Update p9_sbe_i2c_bit_rate_divisor_setting to set I2C
  Rate Valid bit

* 0d43552dfb6d Use Simics CPU Object passed in when executing hap
  handler code

* dd8217ef8e93 Axone PNOR Generation

* 30bd2ff53aa1 Add EQ and EX Target types to Axone Simics XML

* b0c72bd00938 Add Core Target type Instances to Axone Simics XML

* d45d4fa13688 Add Obus + Obus Brick Target type Instances to Axone
  Simics XML

* cf366534e0e4 Add TPM, CAPP, OCC, PEC, and PHB Target Instances to
  Axone Simics XML

* 83e27f4864e8 Add SBE, PPE and XBUS Target Instances to Axone
  Simics XML

* d204258959bd Add MC and MI Target Instances to Axone Simics XML

* dbcdabf8af8e Add the MCC Target Instance to Axone Simics XML

* 4909980fa3bc Add the OMI Target Instance to Axone Simics XML

* a3979e8bbf2f Add the OCMB_CHIP Target Instance to Axone Simics XML

* ddf8426c6e24 Add the MEMORY_PORT Target Instance to Axone Simics
  XML

* 5181a5ac88e5 Add the DIMM Target Instances to Axone Simics XML

* 042a59be98c3 Add the OMIC Target Instances to Axone Simics XML

* 7637f0a44427 Add the PERVASIVE (PERV) Target Instances to Axone
  Simics XML

* 2ad30a4a4e4d Axone Simics Updates – Finds Functional Master Proc

* e36e0019e0b9 HBBL LPC Error Checking

Brian Silver (5):

* fcf9daff51a1 Add empty files for plug-rules mirror

* 14c430f5aa45 Add rudimentary memory plug rules

* 201da82c44f0 Add enforcement of DDR4 DRAM on Nimbus via plug rules

* 3a199f3856da Add an attribute to avoid the plug rules in partial
  good scenarios

* 59bc732070c3 Add rank config MRW override to plug rules

Brian Stegmiller (5):

* 54007af8d4c0 PRD: Handle SMP Cables

* 7f37a0717a29 PRDF: SMP cable callout changes for FSP

* f1ef5d3692e0 PRDF: Use peer SMP target as ATTR on FSP only

* e9481e191717 ATTN: Centaur UCS handling

* 9c50b31d9770 PRD: Allow UCS and HOST broadcast reads for hostboot

CHRISTINA L. GRAVES (6):

* b455f921905d Adding in LPC functional reset to sbe_lpc_init

* aa29d07f1fec Adding in configurations for PNOR/LPC communication

* b3c5dca5b4df Fixing order of setting clock muxes & functional
  reset & removing sim only scoms

* d7d6bff49f22 p9_sbe_lpc_init fix with GPIO reset

* 8d513e245051 Adding in LPC and OPB timeout values

* 40451eef027e Do the real LPC reset for DD2

Caleb Palmer (51):

* 00118c922196 Row Repair enabled attributes and support function

* fa0f6415f67f Row repair enabled MRW remove writeable

* 3527992a75f5 Row Repair don’t translate invalid repairs

* 167888ed45ea Import Row Repair Supported HWPs

* 307b61a6de9b Adjust port select in bad dq for spares

* 52093c412c62 PRD: Add MemRowRepair class

* 0a6c8e400c83 PRDF: Add utilities for checking dram spares

* 4dee8a0a6545 PRD: Row Repair VCM Updates

* 1612a30cff63 PRD: Fix inputted DRAM pos for row repair

* 137a748910ed Fix bad mirror of p9c_mss_rowRepairFuncs

* 91304df7800f Row Repair enabled attributes and support function

* 8f66e502fddf Row Repair enabled fix fapi_attr_gets

* 31b6cf0ac237 PRD: Fixes for MBS timeout cases

* c6eb349f096c Fix finding paired DIMM in is_sPPR_supported

* 4992f9d6d9b2 PRD: Add Row Repair VPD data to errl

* 6dc98524f367 Reconfig loop only when setting bad bits not clearing

* 112454f3888d PRD: Row repair fix checking dram for prev repair

* 414037d985e1 PRD: Increment addr to next row for VCM row repair

* 629218645e52 PRD: Row Repair adjust for MBA Port 1 inversion

* e652b190c9a8 PRD: Support for new Axone domains

* 8350f2358cab PRD: Axone GetConnected support

* 74aed5ff82cb PRD: Make getDimmSlct/Port generic

* 7d4f360d16e2 MDIA: Initial Axone/OCMB updates

* 327449849168 Dram Repairs VPD __getTranslationPortSlct
  improvements

* c525c33e2020 Dram Repairs VPD favor FAPI trgts and getHelperAttr
  improvements

* c3edab536c20 Dram Repairs VPD spare byte helpers improvements

* 85f4a0400873 Dram Repairs VPD translation helpers improvements

* 1c2d3eb70a0f Dram Repairs VPD getter and setter minor cleanup

* d77c897c2540 Dram Repairs VPD reconfig loop helper function

* 8dec4a446e3a Row Repair VPD minor improvements

* 8c45251a793e Dram Repairs and Row Repair VPD translation trace

* 8e551a605aa2 PRD: Axone Configurator updates

* a10dc1641d32 Update dimmBadDqCheckParamGetBitmap to be generic

* 8c09e8bd73d7 Update row repair funcs to be generic

* 451596eb83df PRD: Axone updates for MemDqBitmap class

* c7d8ac0a078b Add PRD files SRCs to srcListing

* e3ceaa63602b PRD: Nimbus symbol mark performance workaround

* fba889a1a092 PRD: Callout row repairs when all repairs used

* d276ff6b5326 PRD: Bad dq bitmap add proper clear func

* 39a6b40220d9 PRD: Initial NVDIMM Support

* 5b03768f4279 PRD: PHBNFIR callout proc instead of PHB

* 4802d403f061 PRD: Fix getBadDqBitmap check for dimm

* 95bbfc78a463 PRD: Adjust row repair capture data size

* 3229ca9f881b PRD: PlatServices support for NVDIMM persistency lost
  msg

* 5a0ae42a9589 Update Bad Bits and Row Repair for new MSS attrs

* 76a14521424a Revert “PRD: Initial NVDIMM Support”

* 26ccad36beb1 PRD: Add MCFIR to capture group for mem mirror FFDC

* 670a4d60cf40 PRD: Explorer rule and makefile updates

* 0fd6d39f64cd PRD: MPIPL Make sure PRD is initialized in startScrub

* 1f1c362c62da PRD: NVDIMM isolation redesign

* c8094ee98e6d PRD: Adjust dram repairs capture data max size

CamVan Nguyen (4):

* 9677181a2e7f Remove “Force hbRelease to search master branch” code

* f13cb430ae5b Post list of git commits in HB release to CMVC
  feature

* 23126e788fcf Add cumulus cdimm support to auto-release -m path

* c9d3c11613e9 Remove auto-release & hbRelease tools

Chris Cain (5):

* 78f90ced0fa3 Add component IDs for PGPE and SGPE/XGPE

* d97118693693 HTMGT support for PGPE/SGPE error logs

* a31cd814105a HTMGT: Update error logs to reflect elog source

* 2d59cd70dae6 HTMGT: Clear OCC reset counts after an hour

* 02f33294dea5 HTMGT: Change OCC logs to info while recovery is
  still being attempted

Chris Steffen (19):

* a048e96b8e00 Adding SMP PHY MFG Stress Test

* 96eb889d26fa Move Xbus Erepair FIR Clearing

* a6df8bea1715 DMI Spare Lane Suppression

* 5fff2d76035e Enable I/O PPE PHY Communication for Abus

* 24188d25f62a P9 Centaur Erepair Update

* fc4f9deda281 DMI Max Spares Exceeded Unit CS

* 207de5cbd30e P9C Abus Procedure

* 968021204323 I/O Obus Scom Initfile Checkin

* 30d9a874a1ec io xbus/obus initfile update

* 3b1a2bb98f1b Update Obus Initfile

* 83ff21ec7556 Applying CTLE Coarse if SMP Abus Config

* 70e60e2e03e7 Set SMP Abus Rx AC Coupled at Dccal

* be64b15a256c Clear Spare Lane on MC instead of DMI

* 814860ea37f6 SMP Abus PPE Workaround

* 79549236b644 DMI Change Max Spares to Recoverable

* 30de5c86983e DMI Increase FIFO Margin

* de881124f74c P9 Obus MNFG CRC and ECC Error Threshold

* 6781c16acf6d P9 Xbus/DMI CM Workaround

* 688a9733e614 P9 Obus MNFG Errors Attribute Fix

Christian Geddes (90):

* 3d15e71d67bf Update comment in getSbeVersionViaChipop to be
  correct

* c7c960c7582c Remove invalid HRMOR setting code

* be6ed717c7a1 Only switch sides and perform hreset if SEEPROM side
  versions match

* 3203b0f520a2 Add TIMA and IC LSI ESB states to memdiag hang debug
  output

* 10ccdde9f063 Lookup remote node’s HRMOR value save from prev boot
  during MPIPL

* b2cf0aa44b39 Make processing of hrmor value in MemStateInfo
  consistent

* 98a657059a5c Only unmask source on proc targ passed to unmask
  function in intrrp

* f8e8d7c203dc Base targeting support for Axone memory complex

* ffcc637cd404 Base targeting support for OCMB chip and MEM_PORT
  chiplet

* 7214cd962fb5 Update ecmd debug scripts and fapi_utils script with
  Axone targets

* a9697e7b95a6 Dump interrupt state information if psudd times out

* 2c8610bff34f Cleanup from Axone targeting base commit

* e82098f4237a Update PG detection for new Axone memory targets

* e867f7fa67be Remove ATTR_REL_POS from attribute_types.xml

* 9b9a992ef245 Turn off core xstop escalalation on slave nodes prior
  payload handoff

* 192ca8aa60bd Ensure we collect PPE trace if psu op times out

* 5f64ef1356e4 Update scom test cases with Axone P9 Targets

* 5e3f78a64c7c Update fapi2 tests cases with Axone targets

* bbad6ad29aab Add OCMB_CHIP and MEM_PORT fapi2 test cases

* 739807847a95 Set wakeup mode in istep 15 based on SMF setttings

* 5b7c6b466357 Reset ATTR_SPCWKUP_COUNT to 0 at start of MPIPL

* e569e65e9894 Re-read SBE doorbell register in simics if PSU
  interrupt is found

* 9f4cbc90fd47 Cache C4 DQ/DQS settings from VPD

* 7511e132b1e5 Correctly handle psu FFDC on OpenPower Systems

* 69241719be5e Add missing axone specific targets to targeting XML

* 93f12cd78e8f Remove printTimaInfo function until we figure out how
  to avoid issues

* 0aed8ab711c6 Improve error traces for MBOX errors

* ce1ebd1460c3 Fix bugs in debug tools introduced when adding Axone
  targets

* 3e677e6cdf31 Wrap TS_ macros in {} to avoid strange IF statement
  behavior

* 74812c31b9e5 Elevate log levels for simics during PSU ops

* 4ee84ba35b54 Add way for developers to disable hb sim logging via
  env variable

* 2f6cb7e3b2a0 Register Scom Device Routes for OMI, OMIC , and MCC
  targets

* 608fd968f4c3 Disable automatic collection of SIM logs with
  MAGIC_SET_LOG_LEVEL

* 923654e1ecc7 Clear INT_CQ related firs after reseting INTRRP logic
  in HB

* 0e15017d11ea Add exp_i2c_scom driver that will be consumed by
  HB/SBE platforms

* fffa79ecb0c7 Remove all files in
  src/import/hwpf/fapi2/include/plat/

* 16f5d479caf5 Update platGetTargetName to handle AXONE and EXPLORER
  models

* 0002dbd29151 Update fapi2CreatePlatLogTest.H to use the fapi trace
  buffer

* e34d17297e0d Update axone simics xml to use correct chiplet id for
  MC1 chiplet

* 208f80eb821c Refactor fapi2HwAccessTest to ignore ATTR_MODEL

* 6cf801f1c1b7 Route scom operations on OCMB chips to exp_i2c_scom
  interface

* cd754bf0b111 Route scom operations on OCMB chips to fapi2 mmio
  scom interface

* d6cee85dcb3c Update bbuild to b1114a_1846.930

* 759971ea1bcd Fix CAPP target XML in Axone simics xml file

* f63977be6280 Clean up typos/small things with expscom directory

* 63a9aa53dcf3 Define Parent/Child Relationship for OMIC/OMI targets

* b08d6146f834 Create error log and fail if Proc’s EC is found to be
  0x0

* aac415d94083 Set FSIMASTER attributes to correct values

* cda012113b8d Add forceBE option to endian_utils.H

* 9e89b556adb6 Add README.md to src/usr/i2c/ which describes P9 I2C
  layout

* 4a8f0e512566 Default ASYNC_NEST_FREQ_MHZ to be 0xFFFF for Axone
  simics xml

* db55a872a4a7 Add VPD_REC_NUM defaults for OCMB chips in Axone
  system xml for sim

* 6620644f7435 Write SPD to DDIMM eeproms for axone simics

* 36673e6d9525 Fill in remaining dimms for simics_AXONE.system.xml

* cdcc9c270584 Fix order of parameters for mmioscomdd

* ec1cb99a429e Update Axone Partial Good rules to clean up error
  logs

* 1b23e2592366 Remove Redundant phyiscal map setup

* f8189b1d81d8 Change code using SANDBOX ENVAR to use CLI variables
  start sim scripts

* 756a8239c061 Real OCMB presence detection support for Axone simics

* caa8eda59c2c Add presence detection for i2c mux targets

* ac15fd763d3e Add new pnorLayoutAxone.xml w/ new EECACHE section

* 5ccb0c4605c0 Fix EEPROM_VPD_PRIMARY_INFO attribute on proc targ in
  axone sim XML

* 89a8815250a9 Set TPM model to be the x75 nuvoton for axone simics

* 675244ee606e Load HWAS module earlier in ext init tasks

* d5fe22ba3b37 Remove sha512 hash from EECACHE section & init
  section w/ correct info

* d054b917fa8b Add temporary Axone simics workarounds to progress
  IPL

* de4076a6de0b Add new memory related chiplet types to scomtrans
  function

* 318a3c71f79d Skip dmi_io_dccal in Axone

* 79fc8b675dfd Use singleton instance of TargetService in mmio.C

* 1db47476245e Unset CONFIG_FILE env var if in standalone
  environment

* 77e4bbb369ee Make sure FIRDATA is filled in axone pnor, remove
  UVBWLIST section

* 27e1f1e7bd37 Update simics to latest build for Axone simics
  bringup

* 37c6c66c97c2 Update OBUS PLL Bucket attribute getter with Axone EC
  levels

* c023204d6e3c Add call to p9a_ocmb_enable to istep 10.4

* bc12ed0cd438 Skip NPU scominit until ARTMISS register gets updated

* eee350897db3 Fix issues w/ axone updates to simics scripts

* b9678e8f9164 Disable Sync Test

* aa18e987116a Add EEPROM caching device op

* 3ba6748d3f2c Update i2c driver for OCMB chip

* 345f3cf8259d Fix tags in exp_omi_train attribute xml

* 8b0719770221 Add expscom test cases

* e2b54b9aeeb8 Add call to exp_check_for_ready to istep 10.4

* cbe42ab92a49 Add new P9A hwp error xml path to fapi2 file
  generation makefile

* d74d9444ae9c Set simics xml to match simics model for OCMB port
  numbering

* bc80fc6b8435 Update istep_mss modules makefile to generate mss
  accessors

* e6832f74ac22 Add new path in EEPROM device op to allow reading
  from new EECACHE

* 7c42c4cac717 Update simics build and pull in Axone binary to pnor
  generation

* b4d32e92638b Use shell command to look up CEC_TYPE

* 2fce6c032485 Add omi setup/training calls to istep 12

* a9f93cb8d542 Update simics build to include p9a_omi_train_check
  fixes

Claus Michael Olsen (3):

* 55b7b8fc2712 Cleanup: Updated Mvpd access function and removal of
  unused rings

* 8d1d1f240749 Infrastructure support for new MC OMI rings for Axone

* 52b76be22225 P10 prep: Infrastructure (IS) ring Id metadata and
  API changes

Corey Swenson (10):

* c2acd2959348 Enable CFM testing of new target data

* 022bd8f4c321 Remove inband scom bit 18 workaround comment

* f27124c1e25b Add part number and serial number to error log hw
  callout data

* 5656a872211d Check for targeting before adding version info in
  errl commit

* 83335d59ac59 Enable IPMI errl after targeting is initialized

* 40039bb5fddf Extend multicast workaround and add tests

* 37132b70227c Generate error when pnor is not accessed via ipmi

* ddae90ce735c Make MCS acker workaround changes permanent

* 99bfd4be9d12 Use virtual address buffer to read mvpd rings

* 80cea86add7b Remove call to retrieve data from a previous runtime
  crash

Dan Crowell (91):

* f27c103c8f1c Modify subsys translation for memory targets

* e14387c19cc9 Fix bad traces in pnor utility functions

* 1534c78f2989 Add Resolves option for tags

* 5b97e1cba5e1 Re-enable p9c_mss_draminit_training_advanced

* 3dd1f642a339 Remove unused files

* 53d16c247e67 Fix symsmode check to allow in-memory lookup

* 8f9c60506bc9 Skip call to FSP for runtime deconfigs if there is no
  FSP

* 3c435be37674 Remove ATTR_PROC_CHIP_MEM_TO_USE

* c3dda09f76af Add constants to core checkstop handler

* e37d51a556e6 Fix array overrun in draminit training advanced

* 67733e22e0ed Support for mrwHide attribute from fapi attribute
  xmls

* 798b0d2d3fd0 Get rid of extra default for
  ATTR_CEN_MSS_VREF_CAL_CNTL

* 6bf123e83d18 Remove double free from WOF lookup in HBRT

* 5675c7315db0 Add flag to HWAS Callout for SMP repair indicator

* e3ba36df4d51 Mirror fixes

* a8d65df44910 Documentation for attribute xml tags

* 1b5a02cab7f8 Use Cumulus DD1.3 SBE image instead of DD1.0

* cc012e3efd4c Move bbuild to b0813a_1832.930

* 00185ccfdd81 Increase i2c timeout to 20ms

* 35083b66077d Add brief descriptions for procedure callouts

* d897f3d7f7c7 Fix some shortname issues

* a5e13152b439 Another fix to symsmode parms for debug mode

* 1c4ad2c91e38 Remove XSCOM and LPC BARs from MRW processing

* 1e8f52d2d75a Add ATTR_REL_POS for all units and dimms

* ee83b4d3b2e3 Keep original istep error log during reconfig loops

* 48dc95aac15c Enable CUMULUS config to use Zeppelin’s SPDX override

* 4bff76ae17a5 Check capability bit before using wakeup for OPAL in
  OpenPOWER

* 7bb1f1275069 Skip PM FFDC collection if the HOMER is not valid

* 02f6ebe3f176 New FAPI2 interfaces to read and write MMIO ranges

* 8291079771a0 Add EQ chiplet to #W errors

* 2a2962bd96ec Undo hack for PM change that got reverted

* f04d03f76595 Clear out HOMER attributes and reset PM in PHYP mode

* f23a93b5944f Remove to remirror

* 4e4dbf34cd08 Forcibly clear all previous wakeups when the PM
  Complex starts

* f359d22efddd Fix CVPD testcases for CDIMM configuration

* 94c4cbbc02e3 Ignore wakeup failures on checkstopped cores

* 7a6203d615b8 Start compiling in attributes under
  src/import/generic/

* 7e78cc344a0d Fix inverted translation logic in wakeup change

* 9d54c3e4a33d Attribute cleanup

* 2cfc8b1e8aa6 Increment HBRT EID on every commit

* dd13920527a8 Remove deprecated attributes

* c33d5206a1af Make lid_load failures visible logs

* 46b6d71b01b4 Add consistent enter-exit traces for all runtime
  interfaces

* 459e8bf8e80e Set SBE console enable based on Hostboot config var

* c136b6462721 Start compiling p9c_mss_row_repair

* 94566a8b220c Adding prereqs to fix simics fails

* 52f52bb84c85 Cleanup to Runtime SCOM RCs

* 627379aeaa27 sio: Add test for availability - LPC error tweak

* 14d96c84c0a0 Delay targeting update in CFM until all nodes are
  processed

* 0482f9183726 Couple improvements to some runtime traces

* 8652b516291e Fix reversed polarity in SBE console check

* 18413b3e3268 Tweaks to traces for runtime error handling

* 2cf26961a1b5 Removing a few more attributes from the Serverwiz2
  export list

* 5ddbd1ea9797 Add HW callout to WOF table errors

* 33514fd4143b Break down Dump requests into 1MB chunks

* 13d6fcf76a5f Make Boootloader trace tool follow HRMOR

* 07f679f36f4c Clear out FIR Init parameters after extra PM Resets

* 46edcd4b4dee Only save the CME FIR Masks after they have been
  setup once

* 55c7c54ca26a Initial documentation for initservice

* 9d418f5eefe3 Add missing mutex in LPC error path

* e0373c9878e6 Add Axone targets to fapi error utilities

* 42e8d57d84b9 Make ATTR_CLOCK_PLL_MUX writeable for DS8K

* a4d8ef54250c Add explorer directory to attribute_info lookup

* 499916e45869 Increase ipmi polling frequency to every 1ms

* e3007bd7476f Support for MRW attribute mss_mrw_nvdimm_plug_rules

* cbf7565aeb3f Progress code tweaks

* 4d54d9e0962c Mask off OBUS FIRs during MPIPL

* b08f9e7eb4a7 Add header file to keep track of Chip IDs

* 8e5dda92903e Reduce ipmi trace spam for pnor hiomap messages

* 552d96423109 Hack to force OCMB presence detection

* 42d89b657da1 Add sync to doorbell function to avoid weak
  consistency bug

* dd65f35941d2 Add new istep for Hostboot done

* 44d2700c0eac Make new WOV attributes override-only

* 17ba81ec0a52 Add msgsync to doorbell wakeup logic to avoid weak
  consistency bug

* ff5e4695cc58 Add retry to slave core wakeup path

* 3e1fcbff53a5 Interface for OCMB getVPD

* f34e8263607c Remove p9_dump_stop_info

* f6b8ae93833c Do not gard cores on the initial core wakeup failure

* 94fe5da0c6b4 Add FSPBUILD to CI scripts

* fa120078b864 Add relationships for MCC to PRD

* cf7c244558b6 Move libconsole into base image

* 4d92ae4d4ac1 Add missing implied include to populate_hbruntime.H

* a733a70261d1 Add more agressive memory allocation calls

* 8995ddcdc768 Add a couple useful traces to the PNOR build script

* 4097d46b7346 Use proper top-level include for fapi2 target

* 5c187fcbf2bc Handle partial-bad MCS logic correctly

* eba5c2ffe5ff Statically allocate work pages for PNOR Resource
  Provider

* 5885d186389e Add ATTR_ENABLED_OBUS_BRICKS

* 361f7d64b58f Adjust makefile directives for expscomtest

* 9ea9129a79d5 Modify PNOR load order in SBE update to avoid OOM
  condition

* 7c0b8df17583 Method to execute testcases early in the boot

Daniel M. Crowell (2):

* 99761f93896d Revert “P10 prep: Infrastructure (IS) ring Id
  metadata and API changes”

* a48f4e959904 Revert “Enhance RAS for case where boot firmware
  image is too big to load”

Dave Heller (1):

* f517c6c5507a Secure Boot: Don’t override user setting of
  SB_KEEP_CACHE

Dean Sanner (7):

* 5be875d40b41 Handle inter-node HRMOR correctly on 3/4 nodes

* 437807d50d4a Account for mixed procs in compatibility mode

* f629523b932b Run INT scominit on all nodes in multinode systems

* 824747757133 Update computeNonPhypRtTarget for P9C OPAL

* fcfd722a6abb Support HB running in SMF

* 4288e39bf210 Support a default risk/init level per MRW

* 502ca3e72e19 Find cpu struct directly in doorbell interrupt
  handler

Dhruvaraj Subhashchandran (5):

* 1441646529dc Skipping FSP access check for FAPI attributes

* f5db0c7eb220 Add recovered gard log only for garded targets.

* 3b5764defdff Skip resource recovery for node and power gard.

* 223824211e63 Additional field to indicate sync in attribute
  metadata.

* 7f52979db708 fix Skip resource recovery for node and power gard.

Elizabeth Liner (4):

* d409b6a48945 Removing testcase that is no longer valid.

* 63e6fb743366 Turning off some VPD test cases for Cumulus only

* d7cc38f0dbce Adding VPD testing data for Cumulus and Nimbus.

* c3499cc7e8cc Adding cumulus model to ci testing

Evan Lojewski (4):

* 6cb1702db533 Update to allow DDR4-SORDIMM modules to be used.
  [2/2]

* 916771c0f54f Update to allow DDR4-SORDIMM modules to be used.
  [1/2]

* cccf89e092dd Add additional 2133 and 1866 ps values for spd
  parsing.

* febbe519b1fc Update to allow DDR4-SORDIMM modules to be used [3].

Greg Still (3):

* 931118120f2b PM: Move PBAFIR checkstops to recoverable attentions

* 47c5001b587c SMF: SBE updates for SMF (URMOR set and CPMMR[Runtime
  Wakeup Mode] clear)

* 475664f1fa35 PM: fix cable pull issue in clearing clock sync upon
  PM Complex Reset

Gregory S. Still (1):

* 5c7c298d058e Revert “PM: OCC<>PGPE interface for P9+”

Ilya Smirnov (27):

* d2c065d794ce Display Secure Mode Console Trace During Boot

* f4f189641a8a Attach Traces to call_mss_eff_config Errors

* ba8d9b8321dd Mark IPC_DATA_INVALID Errors as Informational

* 2ff7bd1af135 Sync Attributes to FSP In TPM Required Path

* f70518cf12dc Set TPM_UNUSABLE Only if TPM is Required

* fd77849e3981 Port System and Node Targets Stitching Code

* 7b8e409427f3 Don’t Process Interrupts During Shutdown

* bdcb33b8fd84 SMF: Store URMOR SPR Value in host_build_stop_image

* 22134d69a201 SMF: Port NVRAM Reading Logic From Skiboot

* 1aae1ba2930c Move HOMER BAR to Secure Memory in SMF Mode

* c8511398e857 Serialize the Check For Prologs in CI

* 50182cf759b9 SMF: Distribute Secure Memory Among Procs

* 19a6643807b0 Fix HDAT PNOR Partition’s Offset

* 082f9363ee8e SMF: Temporary Put HOMER In Non-Secure Memory

* 36bd1dae2188 Unit Tests For NVRAM Checking/Reading

* 4ba2815b6b76 Unit Tests For Adjusting SMF HOMER BAR

* 21f75b9e4475 SMF: NVRAM Reading and Mem Distribution end-to-end
  Changes

* 26f7f6d12b11 Trustedboot: GetRandom API Changes

* e7a324f7574b Create an LRDIMM_CAPABLE HB Config

* 39295f752d61 Follow-up Changes on SMF NVRAM End-To-End

* 868b68df85eb Secureboot: Add New TPM Commands For Nodecomm

* 9de9d8f7c5b5 SMF: Create New UVBWLIST Partition

* faafdfcec87b Remove Hardcoded >>*<<.prf.err.o and >>*<<.prf.reg.o
  From errltool Makefile

* 00325c6de8ba Secureboot: Enhanced Multinode Comm: Slave Node

* 3a6180ba3559 Secureboot: Enhanced Multinode Comm: Master Node

* 09e13a7563a3 Secureboot: Enhanced Multinode Comm: Quote Size Fix

* cab3c5b1f80c Secureboot: Enhanced Multinode Comm: Add size of
  quote & signature to slv quote

Jacob Harvey (5):

* 54a05ea9d278 Implement BC attributes and make eff_dimm class

* 17244eeb2294 Update mss_eff_config to L3

* 5505f90c9c82 Fix memory plug rules and error handling

* 17a5d5f52af1 Remove logErrors in plug_rules

* 8b1a3dcf482e L3 work for mss xmls

Jan Hlavac (1):

* 9be05f401c09 linker: fix compiler warnings

Jayashankar Padath (1):

* 540894339115 HDAT: Fused core and memorymap version support

Jaymes Wilks (6):

* ae718b725e8c Callout non-functional TPM before processor on I2C

* 8b8b8de88700 Implement generic i2c device callouts for FSP

* 00d9a1bc226b Disable tolerating blacklist violations

* 87adeec28640 Support openpower-specific I2C device callouts

* 4694514bf5ce Zero out TPM FRU ID to avoid hostboot crash

* 1851aa0056c5 Add TPM FRU Inventory Record Data

Jennifer A. Stofer (6):

* 7e8b0c98a623 Revert “Adding p9a support.”

* edcc962667ba Revert “Verify Clock/power state on non functional
  EX/Core/quad chiplets”

* d9535e096407 Revert “Adds exp_draminit_mc”

* 7f8346297acd Revert “lpc_init: Correct LPC host controller timeout
  value”

* 117289f4ebcf Revert “Adds exp_draminit_mc”

* acd134ba521f Revert “Adds exp_draminit_mc”

Jenny Huynh (16):

* 2a377a20bf0b Secure memory allocation and setup

* 34d3b9353e22 Avoid enabling smf bits in nmmu logic for P9

* 25be20644f96 SW427193 / HW461448: Enable memory controller wat

* a291da772449 Mask early hang indicators from nmmu/vas unit

* d72526550ef6 Mask NMMUFIR(7), NMMUFIR(36:39)

* a04dc7a75506 Enforce SMF size requirements and correct valid bit

* e8825169c84c HW471413 Aggressive Uncle: disable ERAT thread
  sharing

* 0faf0e05fd41 Tune xbus packet_delay_limit for various systems

* c955ff685e66 Enable Nimbus DD23 risk levels

* 0da0d7545191 HW477626 Dangerous Elk - Applies to CDD12+

* be4944d74f10 HW477626 Dangerous Elk - Temporarily apply to CDD13
  native only

* 98baafa55ea7 Additional core inits for Nimbus DD2.3 compatibility
  modes

* 12dcf0ae25d2 HW477626 Dangerous Elk - Reapply for all CDD12+ risk
  levels

* 7a82f47fd3ba Axone core initfile update to match Nimbus DD23

* 20e1afb247a2 Adjust PVR Version for Axone

* cbea08dbf1b3 Secure memory allocation and setup

Joachim Fenkes (11):

* 3dcbd232eb5d p9_sbe_lpc_init: Improve reset

* 93478adb3314 p9_tod_init: Update spread spectrum synchronization
  for Axone

* 05f19a490fbe p9_sbe_lpc_init: Fix LPC bus LRESET for DD2

* 4f5f6328360a p9_sbe_lpc_init: Fix timeout setup

* 959908a2a341 p9_sbe_lpc_init: Add final check for errors

* f9656dc74945 p9_sbe_lpc_init: Improve reset

* a35686ddb6ca lpc_init: Correct LPC host controller timeout value

* 5d01411aaf3b p9_sbe_lpc_init: Skip final error check for Fleetwood
  GA1

* 5e4b564b9cc3 FAPI2: Multicast API 1/2: Platform-breaking changes

* 7d9e00e84843 FAPI2: Multicast API 2/2: Introduce the actual
  multicast functions

* 5cf2cfc52a72 p9_sbe_npll_setup: Enable spread spectrum before
  starting PLL

Joe McGill (26):

* 6f42293e7704 set PEC disable store thread based ordering chicken
  switches

* 1d72c0ee82a2 p9_sbe_check_quiesce – restore call to
  p9_int_scrub_caches

* 613fa4b3a5c5 p9_mss_eff_grouping – comment, whitespace only
  updates

* 41556dbc622c p9.int.scom.initfile – increase INT_VC_AIB_TIMEOUT

* 6bf2d027a217 p9_sbe_scominit – set XSCOM BAR in secure memory with
  SMF enabled

* 3a9f22d17780 p9.pci.scan.initfile – replace 62028 implementation
  with initfile entry

* cdf4b35b7d63 mask VAS FIR bits 33,35,37

* b255bf6cc5d8 p9_obus_fir_utils – create header for OBUS FIR
  settings

* 3fa58ab0e303 Validate OBUS DL lane failed indications during
  initial link training

* 73f196ac8f86 p9_xip_customize.C – update filter PLL bucket select
  only for AW keyword ver2

* c6643d484b19 apply INT ARX clock gate disable to p9n DD2.0
  hardware

* c17dc98087ad validate DL, TL, iovalid state prior to SMP build

* 9a96890811e7 p9_fab_iovalid – enhance half-link fail determination

* b407cfc0f325 Updates to permit synchronized SS PLL spreading via
  TOD

* af570fbad576 nest updates for p9c DD1.3 native and p9c DD1.2
  compatibility modes

* b38e80aebe0e prevent NVDL recal_abort to OBUS PHY during SMP usage

* f784325ac298 p9.int.scom.initfile – increase PC timeouts

* b0270a92f421 p9.int.scom.initfile – mask early hang indicator FIR
  bits

* 5a2e55b7708e SMP ABUS – use pattern A to detect lane failures

* 69cc45d8f059 FBC ABUS TDM inject and recovery HWPs

* 1720267b190a p9_mss_eff_grouping – update deconfiguration rules

* c4f812722685 FBC TDM recovery – PPE update, clear recal_abort,
  pdwn unconnected lanes

* d902dfa03562 apply HW423589 option1 (MCD disable) workaround for
  p9n DD2.1

* 9ac0a51a20c1 p9_query_mssinfo – adjust total memory reporting

* 975f684980c6 p9_query_mssinfo – fill mirror_policy regardless of
  platform mirror support

* e8cfacbc3232 allow option to enforce mirroring of all system
  memory

Joel Stanley (2):

* b24deec9bad7 bootconfig: Describe pnor boot flags

* de2d12b23dff fapi2: Use correct RingMode type

John Rell (11):

* b2ff2dd0c8e5 jgr18081500 ctle_coarse update for SW442177

* 293c1262d807 jgr17042800 Updated Obus scom initfile

* 396eca7c503c jgr17050500 Updated Obus initfile for HW405290

* 58b5e5dba045 jgr17061500 Nim Obus DD2 update

* aeed09827aef jgr17071200 Removed pdwn settings

* 7772f8c9a003 jgr17081500 Update TX_ZCAL_P_4X settings for dmi,o,x
  buses

* 1821567eaf9b jgr17082300 Setting changes for HW41801 HW419305

* 3e89694dba30 jgr17083100 Fixed overlooked setting from gerrit
  change 45079 and HW419305

* 254e702fe7ff jgr171017 Setting changes for Obus boardwire vs cable

* a712f59387fd jgr18042600 Changed rx_recal_abort_dl_mask=0 for
  cumulus HW446964

* 5299301303d4 jgr18081500 ctle_coarse update for SW442177

Li Meng (11):

* 24186bec3e6e add lrdimm plug rules

* 51f5db9c1519 Adds new LRDIMM raw cards settings

* bd720a49650e Creates LRDIMM mrep/dwl calibration recorder class

* f7cb4b2a4cf4 Adds LRDIMM MWD coarse training step

* 9b441810e8d7 Adds LRDIMM MWD fine training step

* 7381575f36f5 Adds error logging features to LRDIMM MRD_COARSE

* 92878a72ccf2 Adds some BCW safe delay for LRDIMM

* 4e3054b31ad3 Adds workaround for LRDIMM to clear FIRs

* ed2c193506ec Adds new algorithm for DWL

* 076b28a8f445 Adds RAS features to LRDIMM MRD_FINE and use
  fine_recorder class

* 2ec59e8cf6b9 Fixes LRDIMM training issue

Louis Stermole (43):

* 85a561df01c8 Improve WR_VREF shmoo algorithm in p9c training_adv

* 12289773b37d Setup terminations on non-calibrating ranks during
  WR_LVL on DDR3

* c66059fce342 Fix PDA fails due to DRAM count on CDIMMs in p9c
  WR_VREF shmoo

* 648be0c060f6 Add default (initToZero) for
  ATTR_CEN_LRDIMM_RANK_MULT_MODE

* f62ab04343d1 Reduce size of generic_shmoo class in firmware

* a84a3f3af197 Add option to increase VREF step in p9c
  characterization shmoo

* 7fa5843dd1b5 Change p9c box shmoo callouts from recovered to
  predictive

* 7a9396eef7d8 Add plug rule for dual-drop DIMM configs that produce
  different xlate settings

* 5abc57bc8352 Add empty files for p9c soft PPR (row repair)
  function

* 0101df38954b Multiple fixes to enable p9c draminit_training_adv
  during IPL

* bdf069fd1360 Add soft PPR (row repair) function for p9c

* 93192aff25f4 Add row repair access functions and attr switches for
  p9c

* a7b46bd16dfc Fix makefile error for p9c_mss_draminit_mc

* 81faecc96e97 Change training_adv sanity check fail to a recovered
  fail for p9c

* e5eb14043e5d Fix attribute access errors in p9c row_repair

* 12eac54482d5 Re-enable training advanced WR_VREF algorithm in xml
  for p9c

* fecb93f47316 Fix Centaur workaround in p9c_mss_row_repair

* 59b84449bc49 Remove some debug trace from
  p9c_mss_draminit_training_adv code

* 7b0ac241e5dd Fix MR0 corruption when applying rank1 row repair on
  p9c

* b26e6d85c030 Fix RCD parity errors in p9c row repair

* de9ec8dc9ca5 Add blank gen_mss_volt.H file for HB mirror

* 25b23bbf3086 Add empty files for porting mss_volt to generic

* 6a6ee6a74bce Move MSS volt attr setters to generic folder

* 3ef628970ba2 Move MNFG_TEST_ALL_SPARE_DRAM_ROWS to a new encoding

* 3a992958a6d4 Add p9a_mss_volt procedure

* 856a7adf6b50 Fix RC09 ODT errors on Nimbus dual-drop configs

* 6a5388bbc8b0 Add new MSS attributes for Axone

* caec0f122a55 Convert mss explorer and axone code to use attr
  accessors

* bd23628e6e9d Add generic attribute accessor script and makefiles

* 3d3ef8466200 Add p9a_mss_volt procedure

* 7315298af82e Add ATTR_MSS_MEM_MVPD_FWMS to generic xml and fix
  accessor

* 142cc29ed9f7 Fix 1-rank row repair case in p9c draminit_training
  and draminit_mc

* 6ad9d52a4bad Convert mss explorer and axone code to use attr
  accessors

* 5421995274d7 Add generic attribute accessor script and makefiles

* f902471a6092 Add new MSS attributes for Axone

* 5aa25ac451da Add ATTR_MSS_MEM_MVPD_FWMS to generic xml and fix
  accessor

* 8928ba650762 Convert mss explorer and axone code to use attr
  accessors

* b22fa9e19c1a Add p9a_mss_volt procedure

* da8dc237c389 Add new MSS attributes for Axone

* a89240102641 Convert mss explorer and axone code to use attr
  accessors

* 1fba0b5d505f Add p9a_mss_volt procedure

* 8fd946fc4b38 Add generic attribute accessor script and makefiles

* 66a5ca389cf9 Add new MSS attributes for Axone

Matt Derksen (36):

* b7906419b3bc Call fapi2::getSPD() via FAPI_INVOKE_HWP

* 3e645f2d3703 Add WOF compare data section for
  RC_WOF_TABLE_NOT_FOUND errors

* 27c01047205d Use hostservice to do special wakeup at runtime for
  open-power systems

* 78c7928126a9 Only store HRMOR value on primary node

* 847e8ef1fbeb Add hostboot reserved memory mirroring support

* 14340c147361 Use ATTR_MAX_COMPUTE_NODES_PER_SYSTEM instead of
  hardcoding

* 7c5afbddbf0a Additional tracing for shutdown events

* 2968366be470 Add thread ID into trace_lite traces

* 716f5fdcab1d Fix part translation for SMP_CABLE callout

* 165bb46bac36 Support fapi2 i2c functions

* 1c97a157a652 Cxxtest for fapi_i2c support

* 667b300924ee Fix cscope segfault problem

* 39b2ccdfc8b3 Fix compile error

* f07e1f685951 Fix WOF data not found FFDC

* a45ace1ec733 Send Attn chip list for monitoring

* 1e21ee6d26e5 Allow stopIPL to be called before istepdispatcher is
  loaded

* 1e1b50096bb4 Support fapi2 MMIO functions

* 2dfa56b49d0e Deconfig parent rollup simplified

* b3290cc00d17 Fix predicateHwasChanged to only check subscribed
  bits

* b01425166372 Update WOF errl parser to allow for padding

* f1f22626aa57 Disable HX keyword bifurcation

* 881634a4e1f6 Add ATTR_REL_POS to NIMBUS system xml

* c8c73af1c713 Deconfigure parent if no more functioning children of
  child’s type

* b9a994a7a57a Support version 2 of PEC_PCIE_HX_KEYWORD_DATA

* b95e95e56ed7 Use RC_NO_SPIRA instead of RC_BAD_NACA for error log

* 386e53387a30 No parent rollup for OBUS children

* ad1c30eb712f Move NVDIMM operations under NVDIMM modules

* 799f85e1af46 Change to DELAYED_DECONFIG for HX_KEYWORD errors

* cb35695328fb Inform PHYP of NVDIMM protection by OCC

* 0b958d9ac441 OCC active notification for NVDIMM protection

* ca540331fa7c Enable NVDIMM code on FSP-based systems

* 8293d83310c1 Fix deconfigure parent rollup policy

* 6c2654db4623 Manually garded targets incorrectly being resource
  recovered

* 855fc5f9694d Explorer_inband support: add response data buffer to
  getRSP

* 40cbc0048661 OpenPOWER support for native and compatibility mode
  for DD2.3

* 37e67698be56 Framework for NVDIMM update

Matt K. Light (3):

* 501844c893e5 fapi2 i2c access headers

* 9af02ab015ac fapi2 i2c dox update

* e2eaa810c17a init values in p9_pm_fir_class functions

Matt Raybuck (23):

* 6a593d78b7c5 Combine trace buffers in errlog

* 306037698122 Add VERSION to all OpenPOWER error logs

* 9b59223389e7 Add commit hook to sort the attribute xml files

* 3ee865ba154a Attribute keyword to require override

* 7caab9472ef7 new targeting sorting tools removes newline from
  prolog

* 0c5edba986eb Added support for recursive mutexes

* 2e77a7fb1433 Attribute support for recursive mutexes

* 9e552af485f3 Remove hardcoding of partial good logic (1/2)

* 022f2d75d80d Add VERSION to all OpenPOWER HBRT error logs

* 8b6b1b256035 Remove hardcoding of partial good logic (2/2)

* c999bcf47251 Defect - multiple SRCs generated on zz system

* 5df2c7f08c0e Better logging for Partial Good Issues (1/2)

* 24f66ecb7882 Better logging for Partial Good Issues (1.5/2)

* 529e81cd709b Updates to processMrw to fix Chiplet Ids

* 1ba78c4580b6 Fix intermittent Jenkins CI fail

* 7e7b0b61c906 Deconfig updates for Axone and OCMB

* 566bc52410a9 presentByAssoc updates for Axone and OCMB

* 443a53ba1771 deconfigByAssoc updates for Axone and OMCB

* c2f2f5037920 remove unnecessary checks in checkMinimumHardware

* dbc69abae26a Fix intermittent CI fails regarding mutexes

* 72628079d63e Updates to processMrw.pl to fix erroneous chiplet ids

* ba2bcf1cdba3 Correct invalid HUID and chiplet id values for NPU
  targets

* 9825db50591c Better logging for Partial Good Issues (2/2)

Matthew Raybuck (1):

* 02150d1b6c0d Move watchdog timer to prevent timeout

Maxim Polyakov (2):

* 1ad25a8428db Support for extended FRU data for memory modules

* 1830d1847644 Calculate capacity for 3DS DIMMs in IPMI FRU
  inventory

Mengze Liao (1):

* 61bcb01d6fd5 Add PCIe dynamic bifurcation function for barreleye
  G2

Mike Baiocchi (11):

* 8948f0196ab1 ABUS Node Communication: Add Support for Redundant
  Links

* 8dab4e13569f Add PEER_TARGET and PEER_PATH to SMPGROUP Target

* 85367d8e40dd Update adjustHbiPhysSize() Function to handle HBI
  Expansion

* a0ee54b5faf4 Update bbuild to b0710c_1827.920

* 2d79288ff609 ABUS Node Communication is operational, so commit all
  errors

* 887663e6ad51 Minor Error Log Improvements

* 864d9b80ebf9 Node Communications: use addHwCallout() to
  deconfigure

* 2ce1bf13b5bf Make TOC partion Read-Only in all PNOR Layouts

* b5c6e0b3b0d4 Add Support for Nuvoton 75x Model of TPMs

* c47875eb8c65 Add Node Communications Transfer Protocol

* 5420b7312c8a Secureboot: Enable New Multinode Trustedboot Transfer

Nicholas E. Bofferding (1):

* 506a20f3bb46 Revert “Delete non-terminating TPM error in fabric
  integration step”

Nick Bofferding (31):

* 928ef690c086 Send errors from previous boots as callhome type
  eSELs

* ea3d3a6c4f98 I2C: Inhibit sending slave stop command when SDA and
  SCL are not both asserted

* 5ce2333d7d4a Secure Boot: Clear XBUS FIR bits after SMP enabled

* 923ed59ce8a7 MRW: If bus object doesn’t have I2C_ADDRESS property,
  get it from I2C slave

* 6b3ddf52b517 eRepair: Pass RX/TX vectors into lane power down HWPs
  in right order

* 9350ecec4bd2 i2c: Don’t wait for SDA to go high before sending
  slave stop command

* c87bd309d9bc Atomically latch shutdown status and TI data together
  in shutdown

* 080d25563d0b Secure Boot: Report base/extended code mismatch as
  terminating

* c3b2b326c53f Trusted Boot: Report Primary TPM required reason code
  as terminating

* bdb1634e8e6a Delete non-terminating TPM error in fabric
  integration step

* 4f68936b4801 Update VPD in correct node at runtime

* 17bf8a65e3be Fix duplicate trace section removal accounting in
  error log flatten

* 7209f9061a3c Trusted Boot: When TPM not detected properly, report
  errors if TPM is required

* 01fcdb647ea0 Shutdown: Move attribute sync to shutdown handler

* 9d6361875127 Create new FAPI attribute HB_HRMOR_BYTES

* 727443a3a2f3 Close windows where Hostboot HRMOR is not available
  to FSP

* 39c57d2a42c3 Serialize all attribute synchronization calls

* a9c72287f685 Add lib_isteps_mss.so as an istep 15 dependency

* 24f1a6c7c10b Prevent double free condition when sending attributes
  to FSP

* d70302a9f7af Disable synchronization tests

* a6cb27b4cfab Add OCMBFW partition to FSP and Hostboot PNOR layouts

* 9b7da2e3c3a7 Support for putting fences around mallocs

* 1e6bbb9b989b Only allow key transition in istep 10.2

* db6829f72219 Fix shutdown race condition and task start error in
  IPMI SEL library

* 9744e664b6ee Increase HBI partition to 12 MB (w/o ECC), up from 11

* 27fd45b3d88a Remove trace buffer flush at end of shutdown path

* 2555c39c6f9c Support parsing call home informational eSELs with
  debug tooling

* 9228e4c1f5b4 Add additional FFDC to better debug TPM related
  errors

* d77319a7e204 Support tool that can package UCD* flash images into
  a binary

* b61b4966edc3 Support reading UCD flash update LIDs

* ee1cd5b0adfa Enhance RAS for case where boot firmware image is too
  big to load

Nick Klazynski (5):

* c916d4e2d430 Clockgate disable workaround for HW452921

* d334558fdeb8 Enable CDD1.3’s 4 risklevels (step 1)

* edf9575e0567 Enable Core compatability Mode; Add HW443669

* 874b5b34b0b7 Workaround for SW440224

* 9cee8ff39774 Add TLBIE WAT

Prachi Gupta (8):

* e4f0610314ca Wrap Test: Change GROUP_ID/CHIP_ID to match the new
  proc numbering scheme

* ba4fc129cd44 platGetMBvpdSlopeInterceptData: fix
  ATTR_CEN_CDIMM_VPD_MASTER_TOTAL_POWER_SLOPE

* 4dfcdd4a9e59 p9_fab_iovalid: process errors returned by this HWP

* c818c28e735f WOF Lid load: Remove extra malloc and use
  getStoredLidImage

* 39c18a013796 Update xbus/obus procedures with the latest
  initCompiler changes

* 8832be410a8c Fix paranthesis syntax in scom initfiles

* 70e41813c010 Centaur_Register_List.csv: Updating it to hostboot
  level

* 76ae3d5f09c9 Documentation: Initial commit to create base
  README.md

Prasad Bg Ranganath (16):

* 4f0098cf3ce3 PPB:Compute safe mode Freq and Volt calculation
  during runtime

* a0e63fb29fed Bug fix for the Runtime pstate bias update

* 8f2be4b1063a PM:Clear GPE2 error bit in OISR/IMR register before
  SGPE boots

* eefd5f1438bf HCODE: DD21 makefile changes for CME,PGPE and SGPE

* 600ffa160d54 Verify Clock/power state on non functional
  EX/Core/quad chiplets

* 1dd6d7647746 Verify EQ/EX/Core clock/power states

* ae850cf7588d PM:Some more cleanups in update_ec_eq procedure for
  core unit xstop case

* c4f75d029310 Update core quiesce interface in update_ec_eq
  procedure

* 1012b75b38e5 Update the PSTATE attributes when we hit error during
  istep 15

* e82eda284f01 STOP:Dont clear pmc_pcb_intr_type0_pending in
  OISR1/OIMR1 register

* 4d72d31b7671 PM:Fix PSAFE update during pm reset flow

* a3dae2881da3 PPB:Undervolting biasing: fix bug found in testing.

* 6b07d699323e PPB:New attribute ATTR_PMCR_MOST_RECENT_MODE for PMCR
  request

* 2a2071cb6815 HB:Cme fir attribute reset fix

* de2fa98fc722 PM HWP: Fix bug in stop clock procedure that effects
  mpipl

* 1f4d5ba3b545 HWP:Cache stop clocks complete fix

Prem Shanker Jha (25):

* 0d47fa9358e2 SCOM Restore: Handle case of old HB and new STOP API
  case.

* 48e7db4febee STOP_Recovery: Added hwp changes to support error log
  parser.

* adaf8f7d6eec STOP Recovery: Implemented STOP Recovery parser for
  error log.

* a30c34acdf4c SCOM Restore: Increased max eq scom restores entries
  supported to 255.

* 15641e1a1fae UV Support: HWP inits runtime wakeup mode for each
  functional core.

* d808f52a637f UV Support: Updated HWP to set runtime wakeup mode.

* 53569a27d4da UV Support: Fixed target issue in setup runtime
  wakeup mode HWP.

* 29f9ee17713d 24x7: Populated Abus bits in UAV for cumulus based
  system.

* 09ab06ca2d56 UV Support : Augmented STOP API and self restore for
  enabling ultravisor.

* 076c45f663b8 Revert “UV Support : Augmented STOP API and self
  restore for enabling UV”

* bd440419c808 STOP API: Changes for SMF and SPR self save

* 5baacd28d51e PM Malfunction: Fixed issues with user data section
  parser plugin.

* bdd0985889a6 STOP Recovery: Removed OCI address with SCOM address
  in HWP error xml.

* 451a26b55f90 Img Build: HOMER changes for SMF and SPR self save.

* ad52fe4087a2 PM: Fixed handling of CME LFIR mask during PM complex
  reset.

* c826f6afcb57 PM: Handled SCOM failures while determining unit
  availability.

* 2740698edc8f SMF: Defined new attribute to store unsecure HOMER’s
  base address.

* 55a180dc08f9 Self Save: Fixed bugs pertaining to SPR self save.

* f5dd1c1283ba SMF: Fixes to enable SMF on correct DD levels of
  Nimbus, Cumulus and Axone.

* 9c147a336dfa PM Malf Func: Fixed bugs pertaining pm malfunction
  FFDC and parser.

* 164e4ec2af05 SMF: Defined new attribute containing unsecure HOMER
  memory’s size.

* 5e78ec881250 PRD: Fixed handling PM malfunction error log plugin.

* 0ac318bbe2e1 VDM(Part 1): Introduced new members in CME and CPMR
  image headers

* 3de3e3bbc10f SMF: Populates unsecure HOMER with SC2 instruction.

* ab41d473f8b6 PM HWP: Fixed error path bug pertaining to query STOP
  state.

Pretty Mariam Jacob (1):

* 2106cf97da7c Added Alink changes in attributes and initfiles

Rahul Batra (9):

* 77fbc86e8ca9 PM: Move SGPE/PGPE Region and update QPMR/PPMR(2/4)

* 4c1c0fa70078 PM:Fill SGPE/PGPE regions fields in QPMR/PPMR(3/4)

* 896f7a9abffa PM: Checks for PGPE/SGPE Region in PPMR/QPMR(4/4)

* ed66faeb8524 PGPE: WOV Attributes (1/3)

* 65f81d4498e2 PM: OCC<>PGPE interface for P9+

* 2ab88987e5fe PGPE: WOV HW procs and Global Parm updates (2/3)

* afdc9cd94432 SMF: Make UNSECURE_HOMER_ADDR unwriteable on FAPI

* b933c9e13a62 PGPE: Write magic number in HcodeOCCShared struct

* 23c66ccdeab0 PM: OCC<>PGPE Interface for P9+

Raja Das (6):

* 38834a9cad0b Inverted logic of hasClock bit in Clock Status
  register

* 529bf938bf0e Use Attr to Save/Fetch MDRT Count

* 9f49d11b83bf [ARCH_REG 2] Enable architected register data reserve
  in the host

* ac96eaf6e918 [OPAL-MPIPL][6] Reserve the HBBL and HBB load area
  for OPAL fspless

* 812b233bc4aa Re-used loader_data section to pibmem repair scom
  data for Axone

* e410bcca357c Axone pibmem repair logic

Ricardo Mata (1):

* d8771d1fcc44 SW442214 - Turn off Cache Inject for Fleetwood

Richard J. Knight (15):

* 0ee708e360e9 Fix for hostboot not forcing a TI for PSU timeout
  w/SBE dead

* fc9830a4a2b1 Fix simics P9C RCD timeout issues

* 98e6e05479d5 Fix for SW438315 : IPL is stuck in loop eq(n0p0c0)

* e37d7f6e51e7 Add support for iterating over EC_LEVELS

* 7ebda794dd19 Update code to consolidate writes to same address in
  same putScom

* 739bcecb2371 Modify initCompiler to use FAPI_TRY in generated
  procedures

* 945f67bed15e Modify initCompiler to use template version of buffer
  insert

* 9398c35b5f22 Updates to initcompiler to support DD2 and cumulus

* ffcb6f88958e Remove Centaur_Register_List.csv due to mirror issues

* cdc84edda8ba Restore DRAM repairs function not deploying port0
  spare

* 76a14949a1ee Modify the getFfdc routine to consider the SBE proc

* 1adef8c1c0ad Eliminate makefile warnings for duplicate targets

* bb6dc0455116 Add prototype for releasing platform data pointer
  storage function

* c16e0b97bd22 get FAPI_POS for all valid target types passed in SBE
  FIFO ffdc

* c9cae9d8e748 Enable PCIe slot bifurcation using HX keyword

Rick Ward (5):

* b3c214b8b836 Host went to kernel panic after gard’ing PEC0/PHB0
  (PCIFIR CS)

* b265c68d057a OP issue: processMrw.pl should error on duplicate
  sensor IDs #75

* 8351efdb3b65 Inband MMIO access to OCMB (skeleton)

* 8923b2a9a3c9 Inband MMIO access to OCMB

* 2d410b67952a Cleanup minor code review nits from SW433868.

Roland Veloz (9):

* c8448c3a09ae Deconfig EC/EX/EQ at runtime

* a92f91459eb2 Added the I2C MUX attribute and target definitions

* b63c84765363 Driver changes to support i2c mux

* a2833876dd0d HB Axone simics model changes to support DDIMM SPD
  i2c access

* fd94eaab5b2f Replace attribute I2C_MUX_INFO with attribute
  FAPI_I2C_CONTROL_INFO

* a567fae92a16 Set the DIMM SPD size

* 602885b3880d Set the I2C MUX bus selector in the i2cPresence
  function

* cbc757100785 Create FAPI mapping function for DDIM SPD data

* 0a11e342c724 Added the HWP error XML file for the DDIM SPD data
  mapping function

Ryan Black (1):

* c7084925a74a Mask ut=0 and ut=1 mmio bad cmd/length/align

Ryan King (2):

* 44f196de4e6f Add sensor cache read as an explorer inband command

* 9a4642d1da32 Add sensor cache read as an explorer inband command

Sachin Gupta (3):

* f9a7b72ad608 Disable SBE HW i2c reset sequence on hreset

* dd91bd34b189 Support ATTR_LPC_CONSOLE_CNFG attribute

* 62feee748b72 Customize LPC console policy in SBE

Sameer Veer (2):

* 55c1b84a1524 Change gerrit server references to reflect move from
  RTP to RCHLAND

* 5fbdd684e1b4 Fixing copyright prolog to 2018 after Gerrit server
  move from RTP to RCHLAND

Sampa Misra (2):

* ac53c27a467b all scripts for hdat pnor partition

* 93809c8a36ec fix VINI RT HW LX keyword for Phyp

Samuel Mendoza-Jonas (1):

* cd400323aa49 genPnorImages: Add VERSION to signed partitions

Santosh Balasubramanian (2):

* 04bc0be96475 New empty file

* 1a417fb578fa Secure Boot: Centaur Security: Initial sensitive
  register list

Sheldon Bailey (2):

* 2efcf2186232 OCC reset happening on OpenPower systems with more
  than 2 processors

* 8fb031bf5c6b HTMGT: Check for OCC elog action bit to force sending
  an error log to BMC

Shelton Leung (1):

* 38c63b67d8d0 HW474117 WAT to allow firmware to disable bypass on
  port

Soma BhanuTej (6):

* 2271594fab8c BugFix for extract_sbe_rc

* ebb451d4bef5 Nimbus DD22 support updates to ekb

* 2b11c73334dc Adding p9c 1.3 support.

* c58fe9065fd3 Axone updates to p9_extract_sbe_rc

* 9fc690c83456 Remove SBE region fence check - p9_extract_sbe_rc

* a1c6facd1fa7 Update p9a_10 engd - spy name changes

Srikantha Meesala (2):

* 5957dac24557 HWSV - Hostboot common data structure for Attn chip
  Id list

* 720ee62acd97 Create and allow for PNOR SBE Partition to have DD2.3
  Images

Stephen Glancy (70):

* a9e7978b5816 Fixes Centaur chip selects during RCD load

* 8df62cd15e91 Fixes Centaur RCD load sequence

* 5b93d4000b1c Enables RCD protect for centaur systems

* c8f0bbe2a227 Fixes Centaur training to skip known bad bits

* ea861ac8618f Disables training advanced by default p9c

* 9eb4bc85198a Adds blank files for generic code

* 74bdfc62ed5b Reverts SW438645 fix to unblock driver release

* 206d83461d04 Adds Nimbus conversions blank file

* 982cbeab21b9 Fixes Centaur training advanced to unmask errors when
  disabled

* 28b83673a117 Moves conversions to be in the generic code space

* f1189ec04f1f Fixes p9c’s training’s swizzle of known bad bits

* 8cb89b7faae9 Moves generic xml directories to be in
  generic/procedures

* 6a6d63736635 Moves CAS latency algorithm to generic folder

* b4a7e97c1806 Fixes an array out of bounds bug in mss_freq

* 263f34b16742 Creates blank files for moving mss_freq to generic

* 4f35730b3dbe Adds endian_swap to fapi2

* 444aeb467542 Adds skeleton code for LRDIMM

* bb0c1121374c Updates memory plug rules

* 5e126f31d70e Adds plug rule for NVDIMM in specific DIMM slots

* 053fd94b4963 Adds MRW support for x4/x8 DIMM configurations

* 639b6728bfdb Adds skeleton code for LRDIMM

* 11cc78395582 Moves and renames swizzle.H to generic

* 4f8cfb6e9c07 Moves sync code to generic folder

* 99d8a2ec0d3f Adds insert function space helpers for LRDIMM

* a4e14b209192 Adds per-Buffer addressability API for LRDIMM

* 07585c1409e3 Removes unused attribute accessors

* cb5a36814f64 Works around LRDIMM plug rules error for LRDIMM BUP

* 6ba203356a7c Fixes VPD access and eff_config for LRDIMM’s

* f3a2693e80a0 Updates training steps factory to be LRDIMM capable

* 51d1eba8c769 Updates to configure all four rank pair registers

* 0e93132bcb61 Updates rank API to work with LRDIMM’s

* 3f02abe6d443 Adds explorer OMI training code

* a8111666cbde Adds blank files for LRDIMM PBA

* 26d020f01c51 Adds per-Buffer addressability API for LRDIMM

* a2f59106caec Adds code to run MPR writes on all ranks in a rank
  pair

* 74c643ef35c6 Fixes b-side bug in MPR write function

* bea054feb650 Fixes BCW load bugs

* 3376ac3e22bb Adds MREP training for LRDIMM

* 211ed8c6aeeb Adds Explorer OMI setup - step 12.8a

* 148e9b6f92f5 Adds explorer OMI training code

* ba0764361587 Adds explorer OMI training code

* f0bc4fed86e5 Points exp_inband to generic constants

* c4b62455d609 Adds p9a chip directory structure

* 40a34c94a981 Fixes LRDIMM eff_config bugs

* a690866298f5 Updates LRDIMM code to utilize board swizzling

* 341f4013f6ae Updates PBA to use RCW’s to issue BCW’s

* 14dbbd68d03d Fixes set_pba_mode to use proper F0BC1x values

* 546c014e9b53 Adds LRDIMM DWL training step

* 6f238688a927 Adds CCS ODT helper commands

* c03fc477305e Adds LRDIMM helper functions

* cbf2ab45d919 Adds error logging features to LRDIMM DWL

* 09524b1a8bf8 Adds LRDIMM MRD - DRAM to buffer RD calibration

* 734cddb5e74f Creates LRDIMM fine calibration recorder class

* c95d3d860070 Adds MRD coarse

* b0ab4fd697a7 Updates LRDIMM flags to be HB compatible

* 3e681b92f8a4 Fixes LRDIMM initialization attributes and timings

* 8d0bb9d30bd0 Updates MWD_COARSE to run multiple patterns

* a97dbdf5b265 Adds blank Explorer MMIO setup files

* e112cf5c675d Adds Explorer OMI setup - step 12.8a

* 610ca55e285e Adds explorer OMI training code

* b898a84dd4c2 Adds blank files for EFD API

* bccafb637f17 Fixes LRDIMM NTTM mode read timing for HW bug

* 73bc592f980c Adds blank Explorer MMIO setup files

* 8212d722bc10 Adds explorer OMI training code

* b8427c4aa072 Updates MCA write and read timings

* 944d6518debb Adds p9a chip directory structure

* 99f296373162 Adds blank files for explorer training handler

* 1ea4099921c0 Adds the explorer training response structure

* fcb319431661 Adds blank files for generic bad bits code

* 69c434205684 Adds DDIMM EFD decoder API

Sumit Kumar (11):

* 8af690ede64b eRepair: Fixed DMI/MemBuf lanes update in vpd

* 923e7b0d61e1 eRepair: Fixed records update for failed lanes in vpd

* ce0ea22d0d9d eRepair: Code restruct

* f4aa6c672a2d eRepair: Fix to invalidate vpd records correctly

* 9da5e1b9a7b1 eRepair: Centaur specific code update

* 7cec18ac9375 eRepair: Fix to handle incoming bad lanes threshold
  condition correctly

* a6ceb537f74d eRepair: Fix to check and record unique incoming
  failed lanes

* b5704a1d3f19 eRepair: Fix to update invalidate lane record
  correctly

* 6dbd41c57edf eRepair: Correctly update xbus vpd records based on
  clock group

* 254192acec31 eRepair: Invalidate non-matching vpd records

* 30e3c861cc23 eRepair(Zeppelin): Fix to invalidate centaur vpd
  records

Sunil.Kumar (1):

* 166a4cb6fa7b Level 2 Procedure - p9_sbe_lpc_init

Thi Tran (9):

* 4c66599e7fd3 Need to add CPU_SPR_HRMOR when calculating HB
  reserved mem limits.

* c09432de26ea P9 Cumulus InitCompiler supportis - Part 3

* bf70b2a6db71 SMP wrap mode - Run host_load_io_ppe earlier in Wrap
  mode.

* b2971fa73897 Create empty files for OMI init procedures.

* e0d09f462610 Create empty files for OMI init procedures.

* a515f16a4a30 Only call PRD attention handling in resetPMComplex
  function at runtime.

* 28ee0f739fe2 Adding callout/deconfig/gard information on some
  Centaur init errors.

* 9f1d0e3a21a1 Change target types to 64-bit and add P10 target
  types

* ebd72d043f23 Change ATTR_MRW_ENHANCED_GROUPING_NO_MIRRORING name

Tsung Yeung (11):

* 1f6ed77b32b6 Targeting support for NVDIMM-N P9 on ZZ

* 2c1c99f37019 Adds NVDIMM IPL Support on ZZ

* 25102e0add22 P9: Disable Maint Address Mode After Self-Refresh
  Exit on NVDIMM

* 468aed31ffbe Move NVDIMM Erase and Arm to Runtime

* a1ec3238d820 P9: NVDIMM SBE Support to Trigger Catastrophic Save

* 719413654adb Update bbuild to b0121a_1904.930

* dc1efdb95ce7 NVDIMM SBE Support to Trigger CSAVE - xip_customize

* b2027cd8b704 Disable NVDIMM Trigger Before Draminit and Deassert
  DDR_RESETn During MPIPL

* c7b63e7f7d1d Adjust STR enter sequence to enable immediate entry

* d4c084086a47 Disable maint address mode before rcd_load during
  NVDIMM post-restore

* 85e03b6c3d2e Enable mss_scrub on MPIPL if NVDIMM is configured

Vasant Hegde (2):

* 99c1c9d7dcc2 hdata: Increase RHB instance count

* e30bf32f6960 MPIPL: Update MDRT count only if its valid

Venkatesh Sainath (1):

* 73cad1f1ae2a Pushing HB plugins and related files for building
  errltool

William A. Kennington III (1):

* 9a9bc342c943 ipmiwatchdog: Handle uninitialized errors during
  reset

Yue Du (2):

* b731dce860a0 PM: Prevent Core-L2 Quiesce from removing PM_EXIT
  upon SPWU

* 09f379b65821 STOP: Disable cache inject and LCO before purge L3

Zane Shelley (70):

* de5c390af3c7 PRD: ignore SCOM errors in rule code summary
  construct

* 5be7d802291e PRD: incorrect CFAM register addresses used in
  Hostboot

* 1ff70a1f246d PRD: no deconfig during checkstop, delayed deconfig
  during TI

* 1ba5e879f3a4 PRD: firmware assisted channel failure workaround

* a908d8307ad7 PRD: reorder isolation for channel fail attentions

* 62f4b4adbd87 PRD: Manually clear the Centaur interrupt status reg
  on chnl fail

* 832ce2259291 PRD: removed stubbed HWSV enums from Hostboot code

* df829c02d7d5 PRD: segfault in PLL domain code

* da9d0e7c5ed5 PRD: Add core scratch register 3 to FFDC

* 45dd7d0b57af PRD: change threshold for L3FIR[28] LRU parity error

* 86d3fc2a9d5c PRD: add lane repair extra signatures to appropriate
  targets

* d37ee6f5a97b PRD: getScom() retry for HBRT channel failures

* 6ff0b982dfd3 PRD: Sys/PCI oscillator failover thresholding

* 4f0f9f1534a1 PRD: resume super fast read support for Row Repair

* 396c1d366536 PRD: resume command support in VcmEvent for Row
  Repair

* 890ac53effd1 PRD: linker issue with template specializations in
  VcmEvent class

* e55c53fae43a PRD: added PlatServices::isRowRepairEnabled()

* e748ff234b02 PRD: handle write blocked RC when clearing chip mark
  on MBA

* 410e6cc5d93c PRD: Simplified System::Analyze() interface

* 8034c8c2ce2c PRD: fixed priority of PreAnalysis function

* 5ae9d29bd4d1 PRD: give MC chiplets priority for channel failure
  analysis

* f9f785efd4c7 PRD: RX trgt used for TX trgt in XBUS lane repair VPD
  write

* 8aacdb878830 PRD: fix input parameters for lane repair power down
  HWPs

* 60d11f6f5f07 PRD: better isolation for RCD parity errors and
  channel failures

* 4b214fb15026 PRD: lane repair virtual registers for DMI target

* 32aa25ec3b49 PRD: add ‘max spares exceeded’ attentions to
  checkstop root cause

* 55a1d38302ca Added portable shebang to applyTargetingStyle tool

* dae5fa093ce7 PRD: Fix lane repair FFDC for XBUS clock 1 domain

* 09b976dcc51f RAS_XML: updates to sync the XML with actual values
  from hardware

* e68ba552bbe0 PRD: updates to sync the XML with actual values from
  hardware

* aac8421a2554 PRD: change register used to query for active chnl
  fail attn

* 829943397a90 PRD: Capture extra FFDC for current memory mirroring
  config

* 140618aff4a5 PRD: obus extra signatures

* 965a9eaad536 PRD: ATTR_EFF_DRAM_ROWS and ATTR_EFF_DRAM_COLS not
  used on Nimbus

* 524937cba951 remove deprecated ATTR_EFF_DRAM_ROWS and
  ATTR_EFF_DRAM_COLS

* e9ade5b4dbf7 PRD: PM error log parser updates

* bbd4b6cad455 PRD: removed default resolution due to problems with
  CS filter

* 10915cf668b3 PRD: wrong target used in PLL analysis code

* 9c247751560a PRD: Make room for Axone prf files in HBRT

* 68d4feee7c9a PRD: prep splitting rule files by chip model

* 7315fb2debc3 PRD: Created Cumulus specific rule files

* ca2ceb0720d6 PRD: Created Nimbus specific rule files

* b12a2a3c601c PRD: Created Centaur specific rule files

* beca51100d6b PRD: Fixed TOD register capturing

* 7f716fe1404d PRD: Remove remaining P8 code

* 116af97857bb PRD: Fix compile warning for Centaur extra signatures

* f5096ac13faf PRD: Updates from the RAS XML

* 01399735eee7 PRD: rule file updates for XML parsing tool

* 40cf4bc6b06d PRD: Make room for Axone prf files in Hostboot

* ba0aa772d541 PRD: updates from XML and XML parser

* 195f63624185 PRD: Rule file updates for Centaur

* 06c7de48489f PRD: update filter parsing in XML parser

* cc7d24e732f8 PRD: Fixed XML parser for summary analysis

* e2e2e85b17ea PRD: separated NPU registers and actions into
  separate rule files

* 8535abf21a53 increase HBRT PNOR size

* f6bbedd9f3f3 PRD: Initial Axone rule files

* 3131f27dfef2 PRD: Fixed last functional core function for P9

* 1144a49a1991 PRD: updates to the XML parser for centaur

* eb8d14930c5e PRD: rule and action file support for Explorer

* bf6ab8287c51 PRD: Updated checkLastFuncCore() for fused core mode

* c6b5971be189 PRD: limit OBUS callouts when not in SMP mode

* 4e34d24e1cd6 PRD: Fabric Sorting for Axone

* b711fc5353d2 PRD: Enable core unit checkstop analysis for Axone

* 25189734c7b3 PRD: enable line delete support for Axone

* 96251f9d6aa9 PRD: Enable fabric lane repair for Axone

* 229ade5d23e7 PRD: PLL analysis support for Axone

* c517b8a501ae PRD: TOD analysis support for Axone

* bfac98200f7e PRD: OP checkstop analysis support for Axone

* 7ef75d2c6844 PRD: Prioritize centaur internal timeout over channel
  failure

* 12264bb84217 PRD: buffer overrun issue in PRD capture data

aravnair-in (1):

* 6c5154f68c50 Add deconfigure SMPGROUP peer targets rule for
  SMPGROUP

duchen (1):

* a57d9746ec97 Update FAPI2 functions to handle new template parms
  for multicast support

shlimeng (1):

* 829034ee752e Add new algorithm for MREP and error log

spashabk-in (5):

* 1a7732ad4182 Introducing lpc utils source file

* 38ef75800929 Move lpc_rw to a source file

* a52846d8be94 Support 1byte data access on LPC

* 0a21d54e66d2 Introducing lpc utils source file

* 4478b63177ef Move lpc_rw to a source file

xiaozq (1):

* 888662cc151b p9_query_mssinfo for single chip mss information
  query.

Package: occ
============

Repository

Patches
-------

Commits
-------

Andres Lugo-Reyes (6):

* 63a59b2f06eb WOF Reset debug command

* e03ec216c2a4 Tool to parse raw WOF hex data

* e66f727bf40b Fix units in comments in OPPB to match ekb and actual
  units.

* 41f0c2c5e001 WOF: Add Extended RC to wof errors

* 7f75f89c885f Update occtoolp9 to handle parsing WOF Reset reason
  in opal-prd

* c0210a3fc54d Add WOF parameters to WOF error logs

Chris Cain (7):

* a8a2c3a4f7e8 Fix DIMM callout on temperature timeout

* 18583159ffc2 Fix PGPE beacon detection

* d7adf6c28157 Miscellaneous update to occtoolp9

* b67db9d09b18 Support for NVDIMMs

* 008cb0bc5f1a Assert ddr_resetn during EPOW on NVDIMMs

* 49d91f3310f2 NVDIMM procedure update

* 12c8088a32c5 Updates to occtoolp9

Douglas Gilbert (2):

* 17d77ae94197 Memory:MPV:STC920:Zeppelin: OCC held in reset after a
  channel checkstop

* 3e23a4ef97bc Write firdata to PNOR over IPMI

Sumit Kumar (1):

* 074010fb5fd9 24x7: Added Alink PMU & fix for defect SW430218

William Bryan (6):

* 6d556b9b95fd Increase GPE1 Stack Size

* f284c3068077 Correct centaur time scaling factor

* 97f1483c0bd9 imageHdrScript fixes

* 07f6e35c3f82 Update GPE1 Binary 8/15

* d84708e4e986 Only update centaur sensors if data was collected

* 1de1be8ec36b Memory bandwidth sensor fixes

mbroyles (8):

* bc0c2332263b Prevent calling out DIMMs and Centaurs due to GPE
  issues

* b8a8037ca194 Prevent calling out Centaurs on clock failover CQ:
  SW437405

* 1f0ae6950bfc Debug command updates

* eed59077ba18 Allow N mode power cap to be higher than N+1

* 0f604d61c285 Add WOF sensors for AMESTER

* b1453b6ce600 Include oversubscription in clip history

* 8344884b54ca Improved PGPE error handling part 1

* bd6800942d1d Fix memory OT throttling on Nimbus

Package: op-build
=================

Repository

Patches
-------

Commits
-------

No changes.

Package: p9dsu-xml
==================

Repository

Patches
-------

Commits
-------

No changes.

Package: palmetto-xml
=====================

Repository

Patches
-------

Commits
-------

Bill Hoffa (1):

* c3cbf2b97145 Add Sys Fw Fru Id

Joel Stanley (1):

* 19c86eb1e5f1 Fix IBSCOM_MCS_BASE_ADDR value

Package: petitboot
==================

Repository

Patches
-------

Commits
-------

Package: pnor
=============

Repository

Patches
-------

Commits
-------

No changes.

Package: romulus-xml
====================

Repository

Patches
-------

Commits
-------

Adrian Barrera (1):

* 6a2b4e9c991d Update default PCIe G3 lane Eq for all PHBs

HankChang (1):

* 3ea5832b5ccd Updated DECONFIG_GARDABLE ATTR for RAS

Matt Raybuck (1):

* 378b84d6d93a Corrected invalid chiplet id values for MCS units

Nick Gruendler (1):

* 6d169111bade Set X_ETHRESHOLD-REPAIR

Nickolaus Gruendler (7):

* 9309ecf5eef8 Add DD2.2 4 and 8 core WOF tables

* 97b82bfd90db Enable 2666 memory for single drop

* 7f925b710c48 Update dual drop mem speed, stop states

* 7c1bfbb45ab0 Update WOF tables and wof phase2 support

* bcee0de48654 Update WOF tables and remove unneeded ones

* 93456eecf038 DD2.1 16c WOF data

* d91ade7643d6 Update PCIE EQ setting for gen3

Package: sbe
============

Repository

Patches
-------

Commits
-------

Abhishek Agarwal (1):

* 1d4b3dd1656b Axone only-IPL Procedures update to support SBE
  changes

Adam Hale (2):

* 2eb270876749 Disable HW439321 workaround in dd1.3

* 68b93cc0698a HW467590 - WAT Solution to prevent ARMWF starvation
  early hang

Alvin Wang (1):

* dbdcd7a7c9dc Update setup_fw_boot_config() to read out actual
  values from attributes

Amit Tendolkar (2):

* d5794d13060d Avoid spurious Malf Alert (HMI) to PHYP in PM Complex
  Reset/Suspend

* 06f2b048dd60 Handling special wakeup assert/deassert mis-match in
  PM Reset/Init on MALF

Andre Marin (19):

* d12c98f3bf94 Add MEM_PORT target

* 975341f85c28 Modify spd_decoder, eff_config, unit tests. Modify
  dependent files

* cfb08bf31741 Add mss throttle files L1

* b9d5c1e0b525 Modify freq & dep. files. Add cas latency & unit
  tests

* 49c63541c6ed Fix throttle procedure & MSS attribute clean up

* 60f0428ecc8e Add eff_config functionality needed for RIT, fix
  cas_latency bug & attr files

* 7a955f623f4f Modify SPD blob and eff-config hardcoding to match
  VBU

* 2ce64ff2a7c1 Fix p9_mss_utils_to_throttle, create throttles API,
  attribute cleanup

* dfac7593ceb5 Add LRDIMM to translation register infrastructure and
  unit tests.

* 9f22ccd6654f Add read cmd, precharge all cmd, and read cmd CCS
  instruction and unit tests

* c296d8d25294 Add PHY sequencer refresh settings after draminit

* bf3e7649798e Remove ZQCAL redundant CCS inst, move to
  draminit_training

* f83a56fc20e8 Add Write CRC attributes to xml and eff_dimm

* 224f435e1760 Fix i2c doxy and update i2c_access.H doxy to match
  fapi2_access_i2c.H

* 3dbbc66ec9d3 Add empty explorer “check_for_ready” procedure files

* 77c7728ea9e7 Added I2C fields, EXP_FW_STATUS API

* 09fc729a0e49 Implement exp_check_for_ready

* 40778a92810f Initial mss_field endian modification

* 234dbdb65dd7 Add exp_draminit and fix data_structs constants

Anusha Reddy Rangareddygari (4):

* aee8470bb261 Initf procedure updates for Cumulus

* 40409eb7a0de Initf procedure updates for OMI rings for Axone

* 957a64765762 Initf procedure updates for Axone OMI rings

* 5697a351821d Axone only-Mux settings for TOD refclk input

Ben Gass (5):

* c9c321873ecd Update p9a_10 engd from
  o10_e9018_1_tp018_ec409_soa_sc_u261_01

* 656d77e999c1 Back out p9a_10 engd that breaks the initcompiler.

* 3fd4e84f2ab4 Update Axone engd.

* b95ca3802748 Adding p9a_ocmb_enable

* 99a4816003f1 Adding omi_init procedures.

Brian Silver (26):

* c874b0234370 Initial commit of memory subsystem

* 10b33503959b Add PHY RC class, update setup cal for 2D wc/rc

* cbf577233f98 Add mcbist L2 function

* 4d73c7a1e85d Change DIMM_SIZE from 8 bits to 32 bits

* 82f796bbc0d2 Add dp16 io tx dll/vreg config

* 611d94b420a2 Add L2 p9_mss_scrub

* 02414db1db84 Change ODT R/W to take values from VPD

* f4fe10e30b1f Add consumption of IBT from VPD and place in RCD7x

* fdd2a22a19b5 Changes related to RTT VPD settings

* a7bf0135fb18 Implement MRW attributes; dram_clks, db_util, 2n_mode

* 281819c9a3f6 Change PHY to use GPO, RLO, WLO from VPD

* 1a9deb52ca5e Add bit field of master ranks attribute for PRD

* 2318bae2ec82 Add an attribute to avoid the plug rules in partial
  good scenarios

* 5857fe5e9341 Change p9_mss_freq_system to write attributes, errors
  for Cronus

* e61c6620ebf2 Add disabled bit processing for DDR PHY initial
  calibration

* 1a63e02fb8fb Add DP16 workarounds for Nimbus DD1.0

* 14a4648821a3 Enable read VREF calibration

* 939b1b6dae25 Initial commit of memory subsystem

* d350afb8fe94 Add mcbist L2 function

* 33aeb4130fcd Add initial FIR checking for APB interface

* 737236237bc4 Change draminit_mc mcbist subtest to perform compares
  rather than ECC

* cadb2f99a87b Add memdiags scrub capability

* fadf57f63054 Update error handling for IPL procedures

* bba0660f44a8 Update memory library for 1R 4gbx4 DIMM

* 8baf05c39b20 Add 3DS DIMM support

* 5942578dbc6c Changes to limit DLL cal on spare DP8, stop CSS
  before starting

Chris Steffen (1):

* 022cf9ef4eee Alink Hot Repair Fix

Christian Geddes (2):

* 653af7c39dce Clear INT_CQ related firs after completing sync_reset
  in MPIPL

* da97ec320573 Add exp_i2c_scom driver that will be consumed by
  HB/SBE platforms

Christian R. Geddes (1):

* d366d4d3fd47 Revert “Clear INT_CQ related firs after completing
  sync_reset in MPIPL”

Claus Michael Olsen (2):

* b899067de964 Cleanup: Updated Mvpd access function and removal of
  unused rings

* 225922537f45 Infrastructure support for new MC OMI rings for Axone

Dan Crowell (9):

* 114eb0df447d Remove ATTR_PROC_CHIP_MEM_TO_USE

* c9b485103576 Attribute cleanup

* 12f20f559a22 Only save the CME FIR Masks after they have been
  setup once

* 41ac7c13db4a Add Axone targets to fapi error utilities

* 29377f9ca5d2 Remove whitespace that breaks HB attribute compiler

* 0bd8a112862e Add override attributes for memory vpd access

* f2c585d70f39 Change ATTR_MSS_WR_VREF_OFFSET to be override-only

* e95bde71fdee Make new WOV attributes override-only

* 2e253cebdaff Interface for OCMB getVPD

Dean Sanner (3):

* 69dedc0ffc26 Add hook to setup ATTR_SMF_CONFIG

* ff37b7ecb360 Use core target for HRMOR/URMOR scoms in
  p9_sbe_load_bootloader

* 4cedc39a1cbe Leave scratch valid bits alone to allow HB to query

Douglas Gilbert (1):

* ef27d8bc4244 HCODE Make divide using DERP/DORP atomic

Greg Still (2):

* 895e0d5c76a7 SMF: SBE updates for SMF (URMOR set and CPMMR[Runtime
  Wakeup Mode] clear)

* e4bd0e56146b SMF: clear HRMOR[15] in all modes so that secure mode
  won’t hang core

Jacob Harvey (19):

* b5a8ad90ae2d Added initToZero tag for all memory attributes

* 79dc09405f69 Change MSS_VOLT to MSS_VOLT_VDDR

* b7da4b95261b Fix eff_config, remove custom_dimm

* b79b9ca39e1b Modifying ATTRs for memory power thermal

* 50fe674d875b Cleaned spd xml and Added module manufacturer info

* 3e99f56e4eb2 Started implementation of bulk_pwr_throttles

* e08919954f75 Implement L2 eff_config_thermal, bulk_pwr_throttle

* 8198935a9b65 Fixing bulk_pwr_throttles calculations

* 00d7f23538f6 Move MRS attributes to eff_config to calc LRDIMMs

* fa8cd7a53397 Disabling temp_refresh_mode

* 28138fa01bdb Fixing raw card setting for DIMMs

* 8c2f174a055a Fix up setup_cal and vref attrs

* 3b8fd10f3017 Add in L1 draminit_training_adv files

* e3f992ac8cf6 Implementing draminit_training_adv

* cf118099b000 Disabled Training Advance in sim

* f62eba35005d L3 RAS for draminit_training, eff_config, lib

* 8b1f6433ef30 Clean up memdiags ffdc naming

* 847583feba87 L3 draminit and mss_lib

* c3d5f54e035a Fix sim problems on awan

Jennifer A. Stofer (2):

* 19a6cc35b628 Revert “lpc_init: Correct LPC host controller timeout
  value”

* ecf448158b9d Revert “Initf procedure updates for OMI rings for
  Axone”

Jenny Huynh (8):

* 739cb752fc4a Secure memory allocation and setup

* 3163363f9b24 Avoid enabling smf bits in nmmu logic for P9

* 3399fd3edb81 SW427193 / HW461448: Enable memory controller wat

* 9f0712eccd00 Mask early hang indicators from nmmu/vas unit

* f980f21554a3 Mask NMMUFIR(7), NMMUFIR(36:39)

* 96b355495608 Enforce SMF size requirements and correct valid bit

* baa6ab8c737e HW471413 Aggressive Uncle: disable ERAT thread
  sharing

* 7032c3353697 Enable Nimbus DD23 risk levels

Joachim Fenkes (6):

* a8686c27d27e p9_sbe_lpc_init: Add final check for errors

* c7486f7b07ab p9_sbe_tp_chiplet_init3: Set up oscillator error mask
  based on MF osc setting

* 4191b61e176a p9_sbe_lpc_init: Improve reset

* bbce13954daa lpc_init: Correct LPC host controller timeout value

* 97b414635410 p9_sbe_lpc_init: Skip final error check for Fleetwood
  GA1

* c3907f462c51 test: Temporarily disable testArrayAccess

Joe McGill (14):

* add228241007 allow option to enforce mirroring of all system
  memory

* b725244e84ae set PEC disable store thread based ordering chicken
  switches

* 8dcb329eeac4 p9_sbe_check_quiesce – restore call to
  p9_int_scrub_caches

* c8fede9e612b p9_sbe_scominit – set XSCOM BAR in secure memory with
  SMF enabled

* 0eff4a7aa441 p9.pci.scan.initfile – replace 62028 implementation
  with initfile entry

* bb2581994b16 Validate OBUS DL lane failed indications during
  initial link training

* a29e1a56702f apply INT ARX clock gate disable to p9n DD2.0
  hardware

* d7508dcad439 Updates to permit synchronized SS PLL spreading via
  TOD

* da2faf32fae4 nest updates for p9c DD1.3 native and p9c DD1.2
  compatibility modes

* dcd07da310ae prevent NVDL recal_abort to OBUS PHY during SMP usage

* ed95ad23449b FBC ABUS TDM inject and recovery HWPs

* 6ef77d03b31f whitelist updates for ABUS CCM

* 41e1c16c7172 Add MSS customization support from CRP0 Lx MVPD

* 658b2f4ef5f3 apply HW423589 option1 (MCD disable) workaround for
  p9n DD2.1

Joel Stanley (2):

* 9fcda53c50f7 p9_sbe_tp_chiplet_init: Fix missing semicolons

* d779bc19cdeb fapi2: Use correct RingMode type

Louis Stermole (10):

* 026d810afdde Add row repair access functions and attr switches for
  p9c

* 43db7b547db5 Adding defaults for DRAM dll_reset and dll_enable

* ef6b416c8749 Add attribute ATTR_EFF_RANK_GROUP_OVERRIDE

* e179917b2c46 Disable RTT_WR during WR_LEVEL cal step, and set
  equivalent terminations

* 65add1de701a Improve description of ATTR_EFF_RANK_GROUP_OVERRIDE

* 9dc84acf3693 Move MNFG_TEST_ALL_SPARE_DRAM_ROWS to a new encoding

* ea070e563fc3 Fix 1R dual-drop bugs

* a66ed7d25440 Move MSS Rosetta map from lab to f/w library, add API

* 3a4b3bd7d357 Add API for MC to C4 DQ pin index translation

* 7359a42e3aea Change mss_freq algorithm to deconfigure ports to
  achieve common DIMM freq

Matt K. Light (2):

* bfc895ae5d9e fapi2 i2c access headers

* de6a45dcdabe fapi2 i2c dox update

Nick Bofferding (1):

* ab21d9215c0e Secure Boot: Whitelist PPE External Interface XCR and
  SMP lane related register

Nick Klazynski (4):

* dc6a9a0a6028 Clockgate disable workaround for HW452921

* 2582f47596ad Enable CDD1.3’s 4 risklevels (step 1)

* 037aa8a374c5 Enable Core compatability Mode; Add HW443669

* d78d955fd260 Add TLBIE WAT

Prasad Bg Ranganath (3):

* 6fca30900233 Marking CME sram addr and cntrl register for
  whitelist

* 2bd351fbbd39 PM:Some more cleanups in update_ec_eq procedure for
  core unit xstop case

* 5833ebe6d677 STOP:Dont clear pmc_pcb_intr_type0_pending in
  OISR1/OIMR1 register

Prem Shanker Jha (7):

* 1d60e2d7700c PM: Added support for enable disable of 24x7 IMA.

* 26f2defa140d UV Support : Augmented STOP API and self restore for
  enabling ultravisor.

* 4a4cf323a8a1 Revert “UV Support : Augmented STOP API and self
  restore for enabling UV”

* 090243ffb298 PM: Fixed handling of CME LFIR mask during PM complex
  reset.

* 63f0f90e5883 Img Build: HOMER changes for SMF and SPR self save.

* f84706a9ed02 SMF: Defined new attribute to store unsecure HOMER’s
  base address.

* cc4c778333b5 SMF: Defined new attribute to store unsecure HOMER’s
  base address.

RAJA DAS (1):

* 3d13f0af8432 Revert “Self Save: Fixed bugs pertaining to SPR self
  save.”

Rahul Batra (2):

* 3b46d1735013 PGPE: WOV Attributes (1/3)

* 37a2ec2b1354 SMF: Make UNSECURE_HOMER_ADDR unwriteable on FAPI

Raja Das (16):

* 432a7bb830ab Inverted logic of hasClock bit in Clock Status
  register

* 4a2a88ff8081 [SBE-ARCH2] Format register dump and SBE Capturing
  the Data

* bd5c4de63cdd [SBE-ARCH1]HRMOR relocated to 4Gb for SPLess Opal
  system

* 7a091ef2465a Updated core stop state while capturing data in MPIPL

* 26acfd0fd5e7 Simics check in case of spless system before
  modifying HRMOR to 4GB

* 0297fe823ff6 Axone tp_chiplet_init sequence in boot

* a273362351bf Added newline termination after putting in build info
  into Hash

* 74de67ab5090 Increased l2 loader size in PIBMEM

* f4b6cc7a8717 Added AXONE option for sbe-trace

* 470b106f89cc Updated tracehash.pl file to skip parsing of empty
  line from hash file

* 2992583ae8c9 Axone chipId support

* bbeb8d0cefc7 Instruction machine check ISR updated

* 39be529611f3 Removed dual compilation of pibmem_repair.S

* 8c6000a46281 Re-used loader_data section to pibmem repair scom
  data for Axone

* c0a1b5d3de4d Support for renaming loader_data section to
  pibmemrepair_data section

* 50133b0d87d0 Axone pibmem only image compilation

Richard J. Knight (5):

* 4f7caa36ee81 Add prototype for releasing platform data pointer
  storage function

* a2fae5c9cbeb Modify the getFfdc routine to consider the SBE proc

* 1536a9ea7882 get FAPI_POS for all valid target types passed in SBE
  FIFO ffdc

* 4abbd808718d FAPI2 - Enable register ffdc support

* 147883cba7f4 Change target types for memory FFDC

Sachin Gupta (9):

* a682d4b3a60e Update backing build

* 2c410f1b2264 Fix in quisce

* a46943dd8677 Updating backing build

* 43e1ba4a2643 Remove intermediate rule for C/c files

* 0ee0a590013e Only call lpc init procedure on slave procs in mnfg
  mode

* 629cf0ba3bf7 Support ATTR_LPC_CONSOLE_CNFG attribute

* ca16ce92cfeb Put temporary file in project config folder

* 50f39386956e Revert Only call lpc init procedure on slave procs in
  mnfg mode

* eaee47c85878 Remove unused code from SBE

Santosh Puranik (1):

* 8fd3e3a6f64c Mark OB1 and OB2 present for Axone

Srikantha Meesala (1):

* 0121de3404a4 Enable DD2.3 in op build and Disable DD2.0

Stephen Glancy (14):

* d103f7adad9d Adds endian_swap to fapi2

* 4158d2de4415 Removes unused attribute accessors

* 2afef5ba1d8d Fixed eff_config attr generation

* f3df43fa56d1 Fixed CL and timing bugs, unit test augmentations

* b99ae92f6e5d Updates MCBIST for dual-drop systems

* 8e6447a0500a Updates WR VREF for characterization results

* 67d2399b0593 Updates training advanced and adds custom WR CTR

* 8a8152b3899d Updates custom RD CTR pattern

* 691b1fdd183f Updates the training advanced algorithm

* 88910edf281a Removes unused attribute accessors

* f97b07db36ea Fixes LRDIMM eff_config bugs

* b1e13ff2022b Adds explorer OMI training code

* b75034351145 Adds PDA support

* 7a9f08a0a7ea Moves sync code to generic folder

Sumit Kumar (1):

* 08a3b13f505d Updated gerrit hostname

Sunil Kumar (2):

* 64cbaffb38a0 Flush NVDIMM Chipop

* 381998929720 Incorporate NVDIMM HWP into SBE.

Thi Tran (1):

* 32acc42c886d Change target types to 64-bit and add P10 target
  types

Tsung Yeung (4):

* 1610ae1216ac Default DDR4-2933 to 2666

* baa99608f3cd P9: NVDIMM SBE Support to Trigger Catastrophic Save

* a1d61a155a92 P9: NVDIMM SBE Support to Trigger Catastrophic Save

* 17058c49441a P9: NVDIMM SBE Support to Trigger Catastrophic Save

Yue Du (3):

* 00d48c74abbd STOP: remove chiplet enable drop in core_poweron for
  multicast scom

* 77f8505ebf78 PM: Prevent Core-L2 Quiesce from removing PM_EXIT
  upon SPWU

* 16fde70421d8 IPL/STOP: Disable LCO when only two EXes are
  configured

Zane Shelley (1):

* a29db3da0819 RAS_XML: updates to sync the XML with actual values
  from hardware

manichow (1):

* 2bdc2af078a7 Register 1020019 was white listed

spashabk-in (24):

* 8c276e4ad59b Update memory address of ADU testcase

* 5c79faf686d8 ppe CI memory testcase failure fix

* c6fdb271fa1a Optimize PSU testcases

* bba0cab94144 Protect fapi rc between processor and async thread

* 5e3c66327088 Skip select master EX on slave SBE

* ddefd501a212 Suspend async task on quiesce SBE

* 2567f8f47e82 Get capabilities spec sync

* a8ae4fab627a Support special wakeup for SRESET

* e6fa24197013 Special wakeup bit correction

* 20a60ab17ed6 Add axone config

* d436cbc3c974 Project specific boot handling

* cf180c5928c4 Axone image suffix

* ba07774edab2 Bump up axone pibmem size to 224KB

* 121afb0e9980 Move all text section to PIBMEM for axone

* f4b7f496c8fc Introducing lpc utils source file

* 9bb64314aad7 Release sbe binaries as part of simics tar

* 6b4839f3d35e Fix forced-trace command

* 3aa7b7c2918f Enable parallel builds in SBE

* eb8c94369f30 Move Control instruction to seeprom

* da99f39710df Jenkins parallel build

* ff74130fcca2 Move lpc_rw to a source file

* e1a4637ad7c4 Support 1byte data access on LPC

* 17ee7c1c6dec Enabling ipmi console access

* cf61dc391d03 SBE logs on serial console

whs (1):

* 984f025a3a05 Packaging of memory vpd on Nimbus, MCA->MCS

Package: skiboot
================

Repository

Patches
-------

Commits
-------

Adriana Kobylak (1):

* b6ebee077d91 pflash: Add –skip option for reading

Alexey Kardashevskiy (6):

* 8a2b6d51b771 npu2: Use correct kill type for TCE invalidation

* 003ccd577516 npu2: Advertise correct TCE page size

* 3e3defbf73e3 npu2: Return sensible PCI error when not frozen

* d8b161f4b361 npu2: Allow ATSD for LPAR other than 0

* 64627c85e648 cpufeatures: Always advertise POWER8NVL as DD2

* 889dba86c3c8 hw/phb3/naples: Disable D-states

Alistair Popple (2):

* b8702e2c6963 Move pb_cen_hp_mode_curr register definition to
  xscom-p9-reg.h

* 68518e542e6f phb4: Disable nodal scoped DMA accesses when PB pump
  mode is enabled

Andrew Donnellan (10):

* be54c89e7e97 hw/phb4: Fix unused value/parameter warnings

* 8a8cc857fa3f hw/npu2: Don’t assert if we hit a mixed
  OpenCAPI/NVLink setup

* 34ceb75f2829 hw/npu2-opencapi: Fix setting of supported OpenCAPI
  templates

* c38bdc3984a2 hw/npu2-hw-procedures: Enable RX auto recal on
  OpenCAPI links

* ecc4a562b5d1 occ: Wait if OCC GPU presence status not immediately
  available

* 7ecb29651c31 npu2: Split device index into brick and link index

* 68415d5e38ef hw/npu2: Common NPU2 init routine between NVLink and
  OpenCAPI

* b6cc82cb39c4 hw/npu2, platform: Add NPU2 platform device detection
  callback

* 6a728afd121b hw/npu2, platform: Restructure OpenCAPI i2c
  reset/presence pins

* 9d5b516f2870 platforms/astbmc/witherspoon: Implement OpenCAPI
  support

Andrew Jeffery (83):

* 5b1bc2ffe791 ast-bmc: Move copy routines to ast-sf-ctrl

* 467b00fdfd67 core/pci-quirk: Remove broken comment in
  quirk_astbmc_vga()

* 7a5af6da49b9 core/pci-quirk: Clean up commented code in
  quirk_astbmc_vga()

* 8972e44f9788 ast-bmc: Rename LPC FW cycle helpers

* ebc8524a3a45 ast-io: Rework setup/tear-down of communication with
  the BMC

* 1d8793c64b59 lpc: Silence LPC SYNC no-response error when
  necessary

* 8bb4a1cd9af4 ast-io: Use bmc_sio_{get, put}() where required

* d40484209620 ipmi: Introduce registration for SEL command handlers

* 88579eba5fde core/lock: Use try_lock_caller() in lock_caller() to
  capture owner

* 3aa5394f4da1 core/flash: Only lock around flashes update in
  flash_register()

* c0b84547521d core/flash: Unlock around blocklevel calls in NVRAM
  accessors

* 35c955970af6 libflash: Add ipmi-hiomap

* b5edb1692b7f astbmc: Prefer ipmi-hiomap for PNOR access

* 1a1ff0ab2c78 astbmc: Remove coordinated isolation support

* 5684204c2d0b lpc: Introduce generic probe capability

* dd554bacd13c astbmc: Use LPC probe calls to determine SIO presence

* 9a830ee06c66 platform: Restructure bmc_platform type

* a43e9a66aae9 astbmc: Fail SFC init if SIO is unavailable

* 7194e92cc700 lpc: Clear sync no-response field prior to device
  probe

* f271f0263475 libflash/ipmi-hiomap: Cleanup allocation on init
  failure

* a07f8bb329f7 p9dsu: Add HIOMAP-over-IPMI support

* a6131d3a215d p9dsu: Describe platform BMC register configuration

* 34cffed2ccf3 libflash/ipmi-hiomap: Improve event handling

* f47fbc97d421 libflash/ipmi-hiomap: Restore window state on
  window/protocol reset

* dbdfb0e2ea3c libflash/ipmi-hiomap: Use error codes rather than
  abort()

* cee7ec9eae09 core/flash: Log return code when ffs_init() fails

* f58be461091f libflash/test: Rewrite Makefile.check to improve
  scalability

* 97f839beffb5 libflash/ipmi-hiomap: Fix argument type warning on
  x86-64

* 1151a987ae45 libflash/ipmi-hiomap: Add support for unit tests

* d49bfeea7bf2 libflash/ipmi-hiomap: Respect daemon presence and
  flash control

* 5d07d064db05 libflash/test: Generate header dependencies for tests

* e3a3ba16a44a test-ipmi-hiomap: Add ability to delay some IPMI
  messages

* 3056fcd0a7c4 test-ipmi-hiomap: Dump unexpected IPMI messages

* 7cb5eca8d6ca test-ipmi-hiomap: Ensure the completion code is set

* 272443f7687b test-ipmi-hiomap: Print some information on early
  scenario_exit()

* 7bb5ead55bdf libflash/ipmi-hiomap: Fix leak of msg in callback

* 2e29cf8d00fb libflash/ipmi-hiomap: Overhaul error handling

* 5c4b51a0408f libflash/ipmi-hiomap: Overhaul event handling

* 041d61e2be1d libflash/ipmi-hiomap: Remove unused close handling

* b64b3544d90b libflash/ipmi-hiomap: Enforce message size for empty
  response

* cca1c08ece5e test-ipmi-hiomap: Add protocol-persistent-error test

* a215e3e547a0 test-ipmi-hiomap: Add read-one-block test

* 96ca4e26deb6 test-ipmi-hiomap: Add read-two-blocks test

* ea318dbe989f test-ipmi-hiomap: Add event-before-read

* e4e76c8d2f6c test-ipmi-hiomap: Add event-during-read test

* e3497461c93b test-ipmi-hiomap: Add write-one-block test

* bf722c0ac561 test-ipmi-hiomap: Add write-two-blocks test

* 4cc5d420eeb4 test-ipmi-hiomap: Add event-before-write test

* 55b284e63e7d test-ipmi-hiomap: Add event-during-write test

* da61b9e8dc1f test-ipmi-hiomap: Add erase-one-block test

* a6f3245eda74 test-ipmi-hiomap: Add erase-two-blocks test

* 6432db36f0b1 test-ipmi-hiomap: Add event-before-erase test

* 7d666e226bd9 test-ipmi-hiomap: Add event-during-erase

* d69b6567669b test-ipmi-hiomap: Add bad-sequence test

* 4f9facdacef9 test-ipmi-hiomap: Add action-error test

* b20312eb6ee5 test-ipmi-hiomap: Add get-flash-info test

* 852d38850654 test-ipmi-hiomap: Add get-info-error test

* 21bed4d078d9 test-ipmi-hiomap: Add get-flash-info-error test

* 05e1dabcb97d test-ipmi-hiomap: Add create-read-window-error test

* 1c97112ba0b9 test-ipmi-hiomap: Add create-write-window-error test

* 14959a69eeac test-ipmi-hiomap: Add mark-dirty-error test

* 4de5c234518b test-ipmi-hiomap: Add flush-error test

* c38fccd32df0 test-ipmi-hiomap: Add ack-error test

* 5e1559af3394 test-ipmi-hiomap: Add erase-error test

* 66b4b2e49d46 test-ipmi-hiomap: Add ack-malformed tests

* 90ae8a0767ce test-ipmi-hiomap: Add get-info-malformed tests

* 7ae038042951 test-ipmi-hiomap: Add get-flash-info-malformed tests

* dba42852b0de test-ipmi-hiomap: Add create-read-window-malformed
  tests

* 564d5e4ba7e4 test-ipmi-hiomap: Add create-write-window-malformed
  tests

* b812fa3d16ce test-ipmi-hiomap: Add mark-dirty-malformed tests

* 0ebf921c1a0a test-ipmi-hiomap: Add flush-malformed tests

* 4769cb645e20 test-ipmi-hiomap: Add erase-malformed tests

* 35a6cbe24717 test-ipmi-hiomap: Add protocol-recovery-failure-ack
  test

* ffe09809c035 test-ipmi-hiomap: Add protocol-recovery-failure-get-
  info test

* 0e8e03ee34ba test-ipmi-hiomap: Add protocol-recovery-get-flash-
  info- failure test

* 75622fe738cd test-ipmi-hiomap: Add read-one-block-twice test

* 1a8a5c352762 test-ipmi-hiomap: Add write-one-block-twice test

* 2d8b0043aa9d test-ipmi-hiomap: Add erase-one-block-twice test

* 381a7e6553d7 ast-io: Rework ast_sio_is_enabled() test sequence

* 6e7145a55afc astbmc: Try IPMI HIOMAP for P8 (again)

* 4ff0e16df304 p8dtu: Enable HIOMAP support

* 137b11c77feb p8dtu: Configure BMC graphics

* b7594b26929e astbmc: Enable IPMI HIOMAP for AMI platforms

Artem Senichev (1):

* 6ea075edd7af platforms/astbmc/vesnin: Send list of PCI devices to
  BMC through IPMI

Benjamin Herrenschmidt (12):

* 7db7c9f65229 xive: Disable block tracker

* f737777b3438 i2c: Fix multiple-enqueue of the same request on NACK

* ef79d0370737 i2c: Ensure ordering between i2c_request_send() and
  completion

* d3bb756b2d98 lock: Increase con_suspend before __try_lock

* 2925dd08c5e3 lock: Move code around

* 2f2e0ee95a3d lock: Fix interactions between lock dependency
  checker and stack checker

* b78d823faf4f cpu: Better output when waiting for a very long job

* cfecc3960c00 phb4: Don’t try to access non-existent PEST entries

* 0a087154ca4f phb4: Handle allocation errors in
  phb4_eeh_dump_regs()

* 9a83ab711ea3 phb4: Workaround PHB errata with CFG write UR/CA
  errors

* 95f7b3b9698b nx: Don’t abort on missing NX when using a QEMU
  machine

* 784799510c45 phb4: Update & cleanup register definitions

Cyril Bur (1):

* 0d96d56298d5 phb4: Use the return value of phb4_fenced() in
  phb4_get_diag_data()

Cédric Le Goater (2):

* 8340a9642bba plat/qemu: use the common OpenPOWER routines to
  initialize

* 2f0b6af6e01c plat/qemu: fix platform initialization when the BT
  device is not present

Deb McLemore (2):

* 83f06eec281d p9dsu: Fix p9dsu default variant

* c8941393f452 p9dsu: Fix p9dsu slot tables

Frederic Barrat (11):

* f385ac321e0b npu2-opencapi: Don’t send commands to NPU when link
  is down

* 2d339446fc77 opal/hmi: Catch NPU2 HMIs for opencapi

* 3b9bc869a4fe phb4: Disable 32-bit MSI in capi mode

* a800fa35b822 hw/p8-i2c: Fix i2c request timeout

* a92f432eae5b npu2-opencapi: Enable presence detection on ZZ

* 4d28576dffd5 platform/witherspoon: Avoid harmless error message

* cdaa6d1b2614 platform/witherspoon: Fix opencapi lane-mask used on
  GPU0

* ff376805bde5 npu2-opencapi: Log extra information on link training
  failure

* 64d06b1feed1 npu2-opencapi: Detect if link trained in degraded
  mode

* e1a8469a208c npu2-opencapi: Log ODL endpoint information register

* 1bd34e4c60c6 i2c: Fix i2c request hang during opal init if timers
  are not checked

Jeremy Kerr (1):

* 01089cb8b4a2 docs/platforms: Add S812L and S822L

Joel Stanley (17):

* 052694653f13 Makefile: Remove -mno-direct-move cflag

* 2e55c6b88451 Makefile: remove try-cflags on no-altivec and no-vsx

* 3c54a914e54d README: Update Qemu instructions

* a3a8f7d0cf11 cpu: Quieten OS endian switch messages

* 35e735ae24eb ffspart: Add toc test

* ad2ca201f46c ffspart: Add test for eraseblock size

* b211d20162c8 opal-ci: Use ubuntu:rolling for Ubuntu latest image

* 42fa2c4e472f travis: Coverity fixed their SSL cert

* c1e65823dc08 ci: Update gcov comment in Fedora 28

* 2033a6c3ebbe ci: Disable GCOV builds in ubuntu-latest

* f08ad3307b8e ci: Use Ubuntu latest config for Debian unstable

* ee5b02aad960 ci: Update Debian unstable packages

* c9d5184cd1a7 ci: Add dtc dependencies for rawhide

* a8e1c697ae15 ci: Drop P8 mambo from Debian unstable

* 1a07f8b147b7 ci: Add opal-utils to Debian unstable

* 8da47e00d153 test: Update qemu arguments to use bmc simulator

* 6932a97ce37b ci: Bump Qemu version

Madhavan Srinivasan (1):

* ae546e0b6d97 external/mambo: Check for qtrace_utils.tcl before
  sourcing it

Mahesh Salgaonkar (2):

* 1317448ddd1a opal/hmi: Ignore debug trigger inject core FIR.

* c884f2d0cb92 opal/hmi: Handle early HMIs on thread0 when
  secondaries are still in OPAL.

Michael Ellerman (1):

* caf0ff13c254 doc: Add documentation on supported platforms and
  CPUs

Michael Neuling (4):

* 051da83b625d phb4: Fix typo in disable lane eq code

* 832cac15956c mambo: Merge PMEM_DISK and PMEM_VOLATILE code

* 80b7b37c63a5 init: Fix starting stripped kernel

* 7dbf80d1db45 phb4: Generate checkstop on AIB ECC corr/uncorr for
  DD2.0 parts

Nicholas Piggin (12):

* 5bf03755a972 cpu: add cpu_queue_job_on_node()

* cb835dbdf875 external/mambo: conditionally source qtrace script

* 3e3ad77c1ced hw/chiptod: test QUIRK_NO_CHIPTOD in
  opal_resync_timebase

* 129e4408f7f4 core/fast-reboot: print the fast reboot disable
  reason

* 20126d267812 core/mem_region: mambo reserve kernel payload areas

* 5118fc7fb0ea skiboot.lds.S: move read-write data after the end of
  symbol map

* 2649d663ede6 fast-reboot: verify firmware “romem” checksum

* 2aa227cc0e18 core/lock: fix timeout warning causing a deadlock
  false positive

* 527286706ab1 core/lock: don’t set bust_locks on lock error

* 12b74c455bed core/flash: NULL pointer dereference fixes

* c4230046ecd5 core/device: NULL pointer dereference fix

* c51c7a5df601 core/cpu: HID update race

Oliver O’Halloran (27):

* 2710351f76b9 hw/phb4: Print the PEs in the EEH dump in hex

* d1ac16801a38 hw/phb4: Add a helper to dump the PELT-V

* 3e23604be0cb hw/phb4: Add helpers to dump the IODA tables

* 7a7ff2d6281f hw/phb4: Use local_alloc for phb4 structures

* 55cab51c74a8 mem_region: Merge similar allocations when dumping

* b465be797e86 hw/p8-i2c: Print the set error bits

* 7a311b9dec27 pci: Clarify power down logic

* 6c45dc0d04fc core/pci: Print ‘PCI Summary’ at PR_NOTICE

* d76e4fb2665b zaius: Add a slot table

* c07958783dbc astbmc/slots: Add SW_PLUGGABLE() macro

* 7a9eb51051f1 astbmc/slot: Add _add_slot_info()

* ea4e422f6343 zaius: Add slots for the Barreleye G2 HDD rack

* 63ea33fb8fd0 hdata/iohub: Fix Cumulus Hub ID number

* eb146fac9685 core/i2c: Move the timeout field into i2c_request

* bb27c7219dc6 hw/p8-i2c: Remove p8_i2c_request structure

* 801462feb7d6 core/i2c: Remove bus specific alloc and free
  callbacks

* 7665748f2f2e nvram: Print how long we waited for nvram

* c94de0277cf6 nvram: Fix wait-for-nvram message

* 57a17c2f300e xscom-utils/getsram: Make it work on P9

* 6e524662ff77 xscom-utils: Rework getsram

* 30ffd4c6a528 hdata: Explain what the xscom node bus-frequency is

* 1355c312c308 witherspoon: Rename shared slot fixup function

* dfaf471eb1a7 hdata/i2c: Add whitelisting for Host I2C devices

* f88e37248463 hdata/i2c: Make SPD workaround more workaroundy

* 9597a12ef4b3 phb4: Check for RX errors after link training

* 324365f3aa9b libstb: Pass a tpm_dev to tpm_i2c_request_send()

* 751cc33a2cfa platform/firenze: Fix branch-to-null crash

Prem Shanker Jha (3):

* 1a4aa1cb0349 STOP API: API conditionally supports 255 SCOM restore
  entries for each quad.

* 9000b6b187f9 SCOM Restore: Handle case of old HB and new STOP API
  case.

* 6ed87dbdd66b STOP API: Changes for SMF and SPR self save

Rashmica Gupta (2):

* 0fa446cc21cb Add the other 7 ATSD registers to the device tree.

* b2e120fa5b0e Add purging CPU L2 and L3 caches into NPU hreset.

Reza Arbab (9):

* c2493fd0ce30 npu2/hw-procedures: Don’t open code
  NPU2_NTL_MISC_CFG2_BRICK_ENABLE

* 041d69bb1a70 npu2/hw-procedures: Enable parity and credit overflow
  checks

* 167fcb20aa97 pci: Move logging macros to pci.h

* 77f26507f1ea phb4: Track PEC index in dt and phb4 struct

* 06e997009945 npu2: Add NPU2_SM_REG_OFFSET()

* f43465a0ac6d npu2: Don’t open code NPU2_RELAXED_ORDERING_CFG2

* 736d8b150f86 npu2: Add support for relaxed-ordering mode

* 1c62f56b3351 doc/opal-api: Document npu2 relaxed ordering APIs

* 1ab11ac8b4b9 core/lock: Stop drop_my_locks() from always causing
  abort

Russell Currey (1):

* 19c8d728e86e errorlog: Rename PHB3 to just PHB

Samuel Mendoza-Jonas (5):

* 3cd749c99791 Recognise signed VERSION partition

* 714be69223cc core/flash: Emit a warning if Skiboot version doesn’t
  match

* c0375a62396d core/flash: Ignore prefix when comparing versions.

* 4b92a1b80f6d libflash: Restore blocklevel tests

* e24771081422 libflash: Don’t merge ECC-protected ranges

Shilpasri G Bhat (2):

* 05dc67bf4f3d opal-prd: hservice: Enable hservice->wakeup() in BMC

* 0fe8ecd59fc0 powercap: occ: Fix the powercapping range allowed for
  user

Stewart Smith (62):

* 06808a037d44 fast-reboot: parallel memory clearing

* 21f540e8e51e Scan PCI and clear memory simultaneously

* 4757519c697e mem_region: log region name on mem_alloc failure

* 2c30ddb93baf mem_check(): Correct alignment assumptions

* 13e9a66a7b39 Fixup unit tests for cpu_queue_job() in mem_region.c

* f651e8eb56e2 Fixup pflash build for ast refactor

* c1d43fc84a30 skiboot 6.0.6 release notes

* 25f7266f736c core/cpu.c: assert pir is sane before using

* 7e529767704b skiboot 6.0.7 release notes

* b6605667cf80 don’t fail fatally if qtrace can’t be loaded

* f3d801c01f97 skiboot 6.0.8 release notes

* 9ff660e21834 Qemu: don’t print PR_WARNING on qemu defining
  rtc/uart

* 084e37bab1cf Use $() rather than backticks in all shell

* 2485be65e166 clang: -Wno-error=ignored-attributes

* 74116e3e37cf xscom-utils/adu_scoms.py: run 2to3 over it

* f83568436527 TEMPORARY HACK: Disable verifying VERSION

* da773b275e62 SBE-p8: Do all sbe timer update with xscom lock held

* 7c8e1c6f89f3 Add fast-reboot property to /ibm,opal DT node

* aeb366970e0c Actually add /ibm,opal/fast-reboot property

* cc4de28374c7 opal-ci: Build old dtc version for fedora 28

* 2d68e6fa5822 gcov: Fix building with GCC8

* 8fba29a2b5e5 core/device: Add test for duplicate nodes with
  dt_attach_root()

* 8fd95036cdd8 core/device: add test for dt_new() a duplicate node

* 51c35e372831 core/device: increase test coverage for dt_new_addr
  and dt_new_2addr

* c5d71815288c core/device: Test dt_new_check()

* 9b9be42009e1 Quieten ‘warnings’ now that SIO is disabled

* 4b8cc05a9451 Revert “TEMPORARY HACK: Disable verifying VERSION”

* b6de35b6896a hiomap: free ipmi message in callback

* d513609b4f48 travis/ci: rework Dockerfiles to produce build
  artifacts

* 8d58ee17ea20 hiomap: fix missing newline at end of ‘Flushing
  writes’ prlog()

* d10862e40cd8 Run pollers in time_wait() when not booting

* 3dd480db1a69 skiboot v6.0.10 release notes

* 594cfacf0e41 CI: Bump the Qemu we build for CI testing

* 52725306f495 skiboot 6.0.11 release notes

* 971a1a0a620a gcov: link in ctors* as newer GCC doesn’t group them
  all

* 606a5a3d44e3 hiomap: quieten warning on failing to move a window

* 30f8a6006de4 skiboot v6.0.13 release notes

* 28bf1faf44cd ipmi: Reduce ipmi_queue_msg_sync() polling loop time
  to 10ms

* 8a2f8a3c12c6 skiboot v6.2-rc1 release notes

* 50ea35c2d078 Warn on long OPAL calls

* b547df61bdad hdata/test: workaround dtc bugs

* acb0f2160500 skiboot v6.0.14 release notes

* 87b436c32ac8 libpore: Sync p8 files, remove erroneous “IBM
  Confidential”

* 37bce07eea2b Don’t warn on “long” OPAL_RESYNC_TIMEBASE calls

* 10497d05169f skiboot v6.2-rc2 release notes

* 5ebb15d265bd core/cpu.c: avoid container_of(NULL) in next_cpu()

* 88bf48a2a5de Change ifdef around dump_fdt() to shut up static
  analysis

* 685f0786a935 mem_region.c: Move ifdef for MEM_POISON to shut up
  static analysis

* 0714735f0b85 opal_trace_entry: Move ifdef around to shut up static
  analysis

* 95f587417cd9 opal_sync_host_reboot: clarify when we return
  OPAL_BUSY_EVENT

* 99fc78dbee4a vpd: Force static analysis to not think about NULL
  term strings

* babd5a27dc06 hdata/iohub.c: remove condition that was always true

* e35f1cb63c1b hw/bt.c: Move some debug ifdef to make static
  analysis happy

* eb0226273239 Revert “npu2: Allow ATSD for LPAR other than 0”

* 1534ab1dca13 libflash/file: greatly increase perf of file_erase()

* 7ac3a7793190 ffspart: Increase MAX_LINE to above PATH_MAX

* f12bdee4d0b1 ffspart: Support flashing already ECC protected
  images

* ce8417b8c4e0 opal-ci: Drop fedora27, add fedora29

* 8b9877f94428 skiboot v6.2 release notes

* 6bb72e8f7b9d firmware-versions: Add test case for parsing VERSION

* 0647f2a2c4eb skiboot v6.2.1 release notes

* 428cb852e3a0 qemu: bt device isn’t always hanging off /

Vaibhav Jain (14):

* 3754dba77ef5 phb4: Reallocate PEC2 DMA-Read engines to improve
  GPU- Direct bandwidth

* 5690c5a8980f doc: Add a man page for OPAL_PCI_SET_PHB_CAPI_MODE

* ef9caad57e59 phb4/capp: Update DMA read engines set in
  APC_FSM_READ_MASK based on link-width

* ec954f764efe capp: Fix the capp recovery timeout comparison

* 1520d6a1e3aa phb4: Don’t probe a PHB if its garded

* 5f728c53d42c opal: use for_each_safe to iterate over opal_syncers

* a6fca4819fd1 nvram: Fix a possible NULL pointer de-ref in
  nvram_query_eq()

* 09fabd68f732 phb4: Reset pfir and nfir if new errors reported
  during ETU reset

* 0f7868260709 phb4: Re-factor phb4_fenced() and introduce
  phb4_dump_pec_err_regs()

* 2d7419274dfa phb4/capp: Use link width to allocate STQ engines to
  CAPP

* d5ebd5519dcd phb4/capp: Update the expected Eye-catcher for CAPP
  ucode lid

* c8e1d61ae2c9 phb4: Enable PHB MMIO-0/1 Bars only when mmio window
  exists

* 7cef472ed1fe opal/hmi: Wakeup the cpu before reading core_fir

* 999246716d2d phb4/capp: Only reset FIR bits that cause capp
  machine check

Vaidyanathan Srinivasan (1):

* df5da053c459 core/cpu: Fix memory allocation for job array

Vasant Hegde (19):

* ff576aa8187b opal-prd: Fix opal-prd crash

* 15880d514e1f core/cpu: Call memset with proper cpu_thread offset

* dd2dacf8ee06 hdata: Fix dtc warnings

* 9d9395c3d542 hdata: Make sure FW feature name is not empty

* 2fba868b5380 fsp/surv: Improve log message

* 70a7a3fdfa36 hdata: Cleanup get_hb_reserved_mem

* 50d508c3cd62 hdata: Make sure reserved node name starts with
  “ibm,”

* 904623dbbda4 FSP: Improve Reset/Reload log message

* c94b5a9e9c32 hdata/i2c: Skip unknown device type

* ab10b2e62e58 core/ipmi: Improve error message

* d07a5622a9e1 core/opal: Print PIR value in exit path

* cadaf7c36e83 libflash/ecc: Fix compilation warning

* 2e2bf87b42f7 ipmi/power: Fix system reboot issue

* 73fa7be132a4 hw/bt: Fix message retry handler

* 44f90875712f hw/bt: Add backend interface to disable ipmi message
  retry option

* 788c9ac2b926 hw/bt: Introduce separate list for synchronous
  messages

* 28f5fe3a6edc core/ipmi: Add ipmi sync messages to top of the list

* af5c2978dbcd hw/bt: Do not disable ipmi message retry during OPAL
  boot

* 5da21e2cc79d skiboot v6.2.2 release notes

Package: vesnin-xml
===================

Repository

Patches
-------

Commits
-------

Artem Senichev (7):

* 118e0a59c1a9 Disable hidden error logs in production mode

* 4fb3a4b928a9 Add multiple nest frequencies support

* 58749a257a67 Human readable xml (pretty formatting)

* 3eff045c6be2 Renumbering membuf FRU names

* bff39ab219bb Renumbering DIMM FRU names

* e56f1665ae9d Remove vesnin.rpt file

* c994a1815bcb Remove unused temperature sensor ID for CPU cores

Package: witherspoon-xml
========================

Repository

Patches
-------

Commits
-------

Erich Hauptli (3):

* c488a6234d09 Added value to TPM FRU ID

* dce824c12588 Backing out TPM FRU ID

* e76c2fc5aeb5 Adding in TPM FRU info

Matt Raybuck (1):

* f7cffdbe00f6 Correct invalid chiplet ids for MCS units (#80)

sannerd (1):

* c8bca533fcea Default Spectre/Meltdown HW Inits to Kernel mode
  (#78)

Package: zaius-xml
==================

Repository

Patches
-------

Commits
-------

Adrian Barrera (1):

* 40bf092f8f82 Update GARD settings per RAS testing

Matt Raybuck (1):

* 6f6b5efd3279 Correct invalid chiplet ids for MCS units

--
Stewart Smith
OPAL Architect, IBM.