[OpenPower-Firmware] eSEL parser for P9

Daniel M Crowell dcrowell at us.ibm.com
Wed Jul 24 14:34:37 AEST 2019

I wish I did.  I don't know how to build it externally either.  I think
that Sampa is the one driving this now.  The last I heard there was
supposed to be an op-build trigger to do this but it looks like it never
got done.

Adrian - Do you know of any public repositories that contain a prebuilt
errl for P9?
--
Dan Crowell
Senior Software Engineer - Power Systems Enablement Firmware
dcrowell at us.ibm.com