[OpenPower-Firmware] New P9 platform: Nicole

Stewart Smith stewart at linux.ibm.com
Fri Jul 5 10:21:22 AEST 2019

Artem Senichev <artemsen at gmail.com> writes:
> Hi Stewart,
>
> We created new platform (Nicole), it is a storage controller for
> our TATLIN server, based on IBM Romulus reference design (POWER9).
>
> Could you please fork machine xml project from
> https://github.com/YADRO-KNS/nicole-xml to OpenPOWER?

Excellent!

I ended up having to create a "new" repo and then push things over as
GitHub seems to not let you press the "fork" button for
open-power/romulus-xml -> YADRO-KNS/nicole-xml -> open-power/nicole-xml
which is a little bit odd, but shouldn't really affect much.

I've made you an admin of the project, so you should be able to invite
collaborators appropriately.

--
Stewart Smith
OPAL Architect, IBM.