[OpenPower-Firmware] P8 overtemp behavior

Daniel M Crowell dcrowell at us.ibm.com
Thu May 31 23:41:07 AEST 2018

I'm speaking a little outside my expertise but my understanding is that
the systems are built such that it shouldn't have a thermal issue when
nothing is running (checkstopped).  Any checking beyond that would be
driven by the BMC side so you'd need to check with the different vendors
specifically.

--
Dan Crowell
Senior Software Engineer - Power Systems Enablement Firmware
dcrowell at us.ibm.com