[OpenPower-Firmware] poor correctable MC errors logging

Sergey Kachkin s.kachkin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 03:39:28 AEDT 2018

Hi Mahesh,

thanks for your reply.

>We can improve it to print CPU pir number. Do you also want location code
info there ?

Yes, I would prefer as much info as possible that may help to distinguish
one MC problem from another and isolate the root cause. So adding more
details would be beneficial.
Am I correct that CPU numbers etc  will be printed for other similar
recoverable errors also?  I have never seen anything except ERAT but
wondering if it could be also SLB / TLB multihit etc.

regards,
Sergey
YADRO