[OpenPower-Firmware] security fixes for meltdown/spectre on P8

Sergey Kachkin s.kachkin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 05:45:58 AEDT 2018

Hi Daniel,

thanks, so we have at least part of the fix since Dec'17.  Wondering if
there a big picture  of all necessary changes somewhere.

I went through release note but noted only some P9 changes, like below:
https://github.com/open-power/hostboot/commit/fcf7d0e3f5fe

Not sure if it ever related though.

regards,
Sergey