[OpenPower-Firmware] Building on x86 host

Andrew Donnellan andrew.donnellan at au1.ibm.com
Fri Nov 4 14:02:26 AEDT 2016

On 04/11/16 08:48, Bill Alexander wrote:
> It's unclear to me from looking through the documentation and some of
> the files in
>
>     https://github.com/open-power/op-build
>
> whether op-build supports cross-compilation from an x86 host.

You're right that the README probably doesn't make this incredibly
obvious - I'll submit a patch to fix that up for the benefit of the next
person to come along wondering the same thing. Also looks like there's a
couple of typos to be fixed there too...

Andrew

--
Andrew Donnellan              OzLabs, ADL Canberra
andrew.donnellan at au1.ibm.com  IBM Australia Limited