[OpenPower-Firmware] op-build Jenkins config

Alastair D'Silva alastair at au1.ibm.com
Thu Nov 3 16:10:51 AEDT 2016

Hi folks,

I've attached the configuration for the op-build job we use for our
internal Jenkins at Ozlabs.

Of particular interest, the Platform axis is determined automatically
via a groovy snippet, so you don't have to hardcode the platforms to
build. This requires the GroovyAxis plugin.

I would also recommend using the Multibranch Project plugin (which the
attached config files are for), which allows build histories for
different branches to be tracked independently.

Ultimately, I suggest that we should move to a Multibranch Pipeline,
which allows us to store a JenkinsFile in the repo, which tells Jenkins
how to build & test that version of the product.

--
Alastair D'Silva
Open Source Developer