[OpenPower-Firmware] tagging op-build v1.10

Stewart Smith stewart at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Jul 20 17:30:35 AEST 2016

Hi,

So, we're obviously a bit behind on tagging op-build v1.10. I was
discussing this with Maury this morning, and our thoughts were to aim
for August 1st, with actively poking people on
https://github.com/open-power/op-build/issues/493 (along with working
out how to make sure that something like this doesn't delay releases
again).

I took the liberty of reworking all the milestones in github, with v1.11
being just 4 weeks out from v1.10, but that gets us back on track and
helps everyone with plans based around getting things into (or basing
on) op-build releases.

Apart from what we have in github today, any blocking issues on tagging
v1.10 on August 1st?

--
Stewart Smith
OPAL Architect, IBM.