Virtual media image URL with parameters

Ed Tanous ed at tanous.net
Wed May 1 08:00:19 AEST 2024

On Mon, Apr 15, 2024 at 2:40 AM Paul Smith <paul_d_smith at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Does OpenBMC/Redfish support this form of authentication and if so, any idea as to why it is not working for me?

I would expect this to work, but it's quite possible we're not passing
through the query parameter portion of the URI into the right portion.
You didn't list what system you're on, or which virtual media you're
using, so it's hard to give concrete advice aside from telling you to
trace the URL through and see where the error is coming from.  If you
find a fix, please submit it to gerrit so others can make use of it as
well.