OpenBMC Dell CLA update 2024-07-02

Brown, Michael E Michael.E.Brown at dell.com
Wed Jul 3 06:48:19 AEST 2024

Attached is a PDF for CLA updates for Dell.

The original CLA was signed by my VP and me and didn't include a developer list at that time. This update adds our initial list of CLA Managers and developers who will be submitting code.

The additions in this file are:

Michael Brown Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com<mailto:Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com> - CLA Manager
Alladi, Anoop Anoop_Kumar_Alladi at Dell.com<mailto:Anoop_Kumar_Alladi at Dell.com>;
Arrington, Brian Brian_Arrington at Dell.com<mailto:Brian_Arrington at Dell.com>;
Gilly, Kris Kris_Gilly at Dell.com<mailto:Kris_Gilly at Dell.com>;
Maeder, Heidi Heidi_Maeder at Dell.com<mailto:Heidi_Maeder at Dell.com>;
Pennell, Josh Josh_Pennell at Dell.com<mailto:Josh_Pennell at Dell.com>  - CLA Manager
Rasheed, Farah Farah.Rasheed1 at dell.com<mailto:Farah.Rasheed1 at dell.com>;
Totakura, Nagendra Varma Nagendra_Varma_Totak at Dell.com<mailto:Nagendra_Varma_Totak at Dell.com>;
Vadlamani, Mahesh Mahesh.Vadlamani at Dell.com<mailto:Mahesh.Vadlamani at Dell.com>

Michael Brown
Distinguished Engineer

Internal Use - Confidential