Host Interface || OpenBmc Project

Aswath S aswath.s at vvdntech.in
Thu Mar 30 15:54:10 AEDT 2023

Hi ,
I am new to this openbmc project and I have to enable redfish host interface
support. I have gone through many websites like github, stackoverflow
etc... Kindly guide or provide instructions to enable Redfish host
interface support in openbmc project.
--
With Best Regards
Aswath S

--
_Disclaimer: _© 2023 VVDN Technologies Pvt. Ltd. This e-mail contains
PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the