回覆: [External] Re: Quanta's CCLA Schedule A update 2023-03-20Wayland.Lee at quantatw.com <Wayland.Lee at quantatw.com>

Richard Tung (董彥屏) Richard.Tung at quantatw.com
Wed Mar 22 20:17:13 AEDT 2023

Hi Brad,
I would like to update Quanta's CCLA, see attached file.

Summary of changes:
-  Buddy Huang, Buddy.Huang at quantatw.com CLA Manager
+ Litzung Chen, Litzung.Chen at quantatw.com CLA Manager
+ Steven Liou, Steven.Liou at quantatw.com
+ Phyllis Lu, Phyllis.Lu at quantatw.com
+ Wayland Lee, Wayland.Lee at quantatw.com

Please help on this, thank you.

Best regards,
Richard Tung.

________________________________
寄件者: openbmc <openbmc-bounces+richard.tung=quantatw.com at lists.ozlabs.org> 代表 Brad Bishop <bradleyb at fuzziesquirrel.com>
寄件日期: 2023年3月21日 上午 03:45
收件者: Litzung Chen (陳利琮) <Litzung.Chen at quantatw.com>
副本: openbmc at lists.ozlabs.org <openbmc at lists.ozlabs.org>
主旨: [External] Re: Quanta's CCLA Schedule A update 2023-03-20

On Mon, 2023-03-20 at 07:19 +0000, Litzung Chen (陳利琮) wrote:
> Hi Brad,
>
> Attached is the updated Schedule A of CCLA from Quanta, please help
> review.

Hi Litzung

You are not listed as a CLA Manager on the most recent Schedule A we
have on file.  For both mine and Quantas protection, I can only accept
Schedule A updates from CLA Managers.  Can you please have one of the
existing CLA managers send the update?  If you would like to make
Schedule A updates after that, have them add "CLA Manager" next to your
name.

> And I wold like to upload the CCLA file to Quanta google driver
> folder.
>
> Could you also help me to apply permission?

I would love to help you with this once you have been added to Schedule
A with "CLA Manager" next to your name.  This update needs to be sent by
an existing CLA Manager.

Apologies, I realize this is a hassle - but again this is for both mine
and Quanta's protection.

Thanks,
Brad