Quanta's CCLA Schedule A update 2023-03-20

Brad Bishop bradleyb at fuzziesquirrel.com
Tue Mar 21 06:45:20 AEDT 2023

On Mon, 2023-03-20 at 07:19 +0000, Litzung Chen (陳利琮) wrote:
> Hi Brad,
>
> Attached is the updated Schedule A of CCLA from Quanta, please help
> review.

Hi Litzung

You are not listed as a CLA Manager on the most recent Schedule A we
have on file.  For both mine and Quantas protection, I can only accept
Schedule A updates from CLA Managers.  Can you please have one of the
existing CLA managers send the update?  If you would like to make
Schedule A updates after that, have them add "CLA Manager" next to your
name.

> And I wold like to upload the CCLA file to Quanta google driver
> folder.
>
> Could you also help me to apply permission?

I would love to help you with this once you have been added to Schedule
A with "CLA Manager" next to your name.  This update needs to be sent by
an existing CLA Manager.

Apologies, I realize this is a hassle - but again this is for both mine
and Quanta's protection.

Thanks,
Brad