Why today is the best time to expose your property in Russia?

Elizaveta Mitrofanova info at russianclients.ru
Fri Sep 16 18:04:32 AEST 2022

Hi, 15,000 Russian millionaires are seeking to emigrate to Europe.. Make your real estate visible to all them.
Advertise your properties on main local Russian portals and receive calls and inquiries every day.
With our professional advertising service you have next benefits:
- maxim exposure for your properties on Russian area, 17 biggest Russian portals with millions of visitors everyday
- your add are exposed with your contacts so all Russian clients contact you directly
- your advertisement will be online on all Russian portals in 24-48 hours after you will provide your properties details
- receive our confirmation document, click and see all your advertisements easily
Send us your properties details for advertising now.
Thank you very much for your collaboration

Elizaveta Mitrofanova

www.russianclients.ru

Unsubscribe