Proposed bmcweb dump LogService "Name" change

Claire Weinan cweinan at google.com
Wed Nov 2 07:16:02 AEDT 2022

Thanks Ed for your response.
I have opened an issue at https://github.com/DMTF/Redfish/issues/5326
When we discussed it at the Redfish working group meeting today the group
generally supported adding one or more new properties to the LogService
schema for describing a log's "purpose" (i.e. content type, in contrast to
format type). (It seemed like using "Name" to differentiate a log's purpose
is possible but not encouraged.) The next step will be to create a proposal
for the new properties.

Best Regards,
Claire