How to access ESPICFG register on ast2500 ?

不语 junhengdi at 163.com
Sat May 28 17:58:38 AEST 2022

Dear openbmcer,
                       I want to access ESPICFG register such as ESPICFG004 ,ESPICFG008 on ast2500 . But I do not know the base address of ESPICFG register.
                       In ast2500 datasheet , only ESPI controller base address 0x1e6ee000 ,but it only can access ESPI register such as ESPI004, ESPI008.
                       I want to known how to access the ESPICFG register such as ESPICFG004 ,ESPICFG008 on ast2500.

 Any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks,

JunHeng