Need help in creating Namespace Journal logging

Prashant Badsheshi prashantsbemail at gmail.com
Fri May 27 03:29:48 AEST 2022

Hi Patrick Williams,
Yes, I am talking of the same namespace journal, link shared by you.

Probably my next question was if we can use phosphor-logging API
with namespace journal, as per you mentioned below as of now it does not
have that feature with phosphor-logging.

But for now I am trying to add a namespace journal for debug purposes using
sd_journal_send API's. I am finding some issues in doing the same. Can you
please share if you have the steps or any implementation examples to create
namespace journal logs.

Thanks,
Prashant