Signed OpenBMC CCLA from JABIL

Edward Chen (TRK) Edward_Chen at Jabil.com
Tue May 24 11:39:16 AEST 2022

Many thanks for the instruction, Brad.

Here is the updated version of Schedule A. Please kindly review and approve.

Kind Regards

Edward

BMC Design Engineering

E&I JDS Taipei

JABIL CIRCUIT (TAIWAN) LTD.

9F,. NO 26, LN. 61, SEC. 1, GUANGFU RD., SANCHONG DIST,. NEW TAIPEI CITY 24158, TAIWAN

Office: +886-2-2278-1198 #952

Mobile: +886-9-20-730-038

Email: Edward_Chen at jabil.com