Gerrit and Jenkins server transition May 20th (Today)

Andrew Geissler geissonator at gmail.com
Mon May 23 10:06:28 AEST 2022

ok, jenkins and gerrit are back up and fairly functional. Still a few kinks
to be worked out in the #infrastructure discord channel. Please report
any issues there or to me on the mailing list.

Autoassign of reviewers does not seem to be working in gerrit so
for now you’ll have to manually add reviewers to new reviews.

I need to work with the Linux Foundation to add a SPF record
for the gerrit.openbmc.org domain to help make the emails not
look like spam to people.

I’ll work on getting opengrok back up and going sometime this week.

During this maintenance window I moved the apps to a different server,
I upgraded gerrit and jenkins to the latest stable versions, and I
moved our gerrit server to the gerrit.openbmc.org domain. This way
we’ve now got gerrit, jenkins, and opengrok on the same domain.
The old gerrit domain should still work fine (I just redirect it to
the new domain)

Andrew