Gerrit and Jenkins server transition May 20th

Andrew Geissler geissonator at gmail.com
Sat May 14 00:12:22 AEST 2022

Greetings,

The current gerrit/jenkins/opengrok software is running on a bare metal server
which is reaching end of life (it was a great ~5 years).

A new server has already been created and some basic testing has passed.
My tentative plan is to take gerrit/jenkins/opengrok offline next Friday,
May 20th, to do the swap to the new server. This would start around
8:00am US Central time.

As with all of these types of events, I have no idea how long it’s going
to take :)  So plan on no access Fri-Sun.

I’ll send up a follow up email as we get closer and keep the Infrastructure
channel in discord updated.

Andrew