New repo request: kunlun-ipmi-oem

Brad Bishop bradleyb at fuzziesquirrel.com
Tue May 10 00:41:44 AEST 2022

On Mon, May 09, 2022 at 11:38:11AM +0800, 成修治 wrote:
>Hi Brad ,
>   Would you like to help me to create a new repo kunlun-ipmi-oem for kunlun oem IPMI command handling?

Hello Xiuzhi

Can you open an issue with your new repository request here:

https://github.com/openbmc/technical-oversight-forum/issues

Here is an example of a previous new repository request issue:

https://github.com/openbmc/technical-oversight-forum/issues/14

>And please add
>  kbai at zd-tech.com.cn
>to my company's CCLA

Apologies but I cannot add new developers to your CCLA.  That must be
done by someone already listed your CCLA, and they must be denoted as a
CLA Manager.  Please have someone like that send an updated Schedule A,
and I will review it and upload it to the Google drive where we store
CCLAs.

Thanks - Brad