Applying patches to U-boot 2019.04

logananth hcl logananth13.hcl at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 01:55:18 AEDT 2022

I have pushed the related machine layer u-boot patch files,
in the following gerrit link,

https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/openbmc/+/52263

Suggest me to add these patch files to the list.

In the local build itself, u-boot bb_patches are not applied during
bitbake(copied to the build's u-boot folder), is there any restriction on
this to apply bb_patch files.
I'm facing repotest failure, I think that will be resolved once it is added
in the repotest.