Issue#3500 : Redfish configuration backup and restore function

Adriana Kobylak anoo at us.ibm.com
Sat Mar 5 01:46:19 AEDT 2022

On Mar 4, 2022, at 3:53 AM, Sandeep Kumar <sandeep.pkumar at tcs.com<mailto:sandeep.pkumar at tcs.com>> wrote:

This Message Is From an External Sender
Hi Patrick/Adriana,

Thanks for the information. Trying to access the link provided for the issue : https://github.com/DMTF/Redfish/issues/3430 . But looks like it is not accessible. Could you please point to the correct link?

Hi. Right, need to subscribe to the DMTF and request access since it’s a private repo. Here are the instructions I got from Gunnar a while back:

First, join the DMTF: https://www.dmtf.org/join Join as "an individual employee of a current member company".  Use your company email since only member companies get access.
Second: Join the "Redfish Forum" working group. https://members.dmtf.org/workgroup/index  Menu > Group > All Groups -- Select "Redfish Forum". You can use OpenBMC for the reason why you are joining.
Third: Send an email to the redfish forum chair with your GitHub Id, asking for access to github.com/DMTF/Redfish<http://github.com/DMTF/Redfish> (email address will be should be included with "Approved for membership to Redfish” )
Link to redfish forum: https://redfishforum.com/

Thanks,
Sandeep.