[ Entity Manager - Beaglebone Adc }

Nikhil V nikhil.vu at zohocorp.com
Fri Jun 3 16:02:03 AEST 2022

Hi,

    I have displayed ADC and LM75 result through entity manager on beaglebone black.

    Now I want to control PWM fan on beaglebone black for that i am referring

    https://elixir.bootlin.com/linux/latest/source/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/hwmon/pwm-fan.txt

    I have updated device tree with

    what are the steps required so that i can display FAN result through entity manager ?

   how do i check on command line that devicee has been successfully patched for PWM Fan control.

Thanks & Regards,

Nikhil

---- On Thu, 02 Jun 2022 11:57:40 +0530 Nikhil V <nikhil.vu at zohocorp.com> wrote ----

Hi joel,

Do you have your patches on gerrit for review?

I do not have patches on gerrit but i can attach required file here. Let me what files are required to be attached.

Thanks & Regards,

Nikhil Muley

---- On Thu, 02 Jun 2022 11:29:23 +0530 Joel Stanley <mailto:joel at jms.id.au> wrote ----

On Wed, 1 Jun 2022 at 08:51, Nikhil V <mailto:nikhil.vu at zohocorp.com> wrote:

> Hi ALL,
>           I have successfully ported openbmc on beaglebone black. I have displayed LM75, and ADC result on webui.

Neat. Do you have your patches on gerrit for review?