about webui-vue vue version

Ed Tanous edtanous at google.com
Tue Jul 19 04:24:44 AEST 2022

On Mon, Jul 18, 2022 at 2:08 AM Yang <geratul at 163.com> wrote:

> Hello
>
>     I am a web developer.I want to ask if you have any plan to upgrade the vue framework of webui-vue to vue3.x. If yes ,when do you begin to do this.

The short answer is: Whenever someone needs it enough to send the
patch in and test it.  With that said, I spent about an hour on this
last week, and the (untested) progress I made is here:
https://gerrit.openbmc.org/c/openbmc/webui-vue/+/55438

Feel free to use it as a starting point if it's something you want to
see happen on master.  I think right now the last build-thing that
needs to occur before we can start testing is moving the unit tests
over to the vue-tools 3 style.