OpenBMC v2.10/Hardknott status please

Muggeridge, Matt matt.muggeridge2 at hpe.com
Mon Jan 31 15:50:40 AEDT 2022

Hi,

OpenBMC v2.10 is desirable because it has the 5.10 kernel, with an LTS of Dec 2026. Though, I need some clarification, please.

I see a few pieces of information that cause me to question if there will be an OpenBMC 2.10 release.

In a message from Patrick Williams (appended) he states 2.9 was the last release and the plan is to target January 14th, 2022 for a 2.11 release. What about 2.10?

Meanwhile, at the time of this message, there are no release notes<https://github.com/openbmc/docs/blob/master/release/release-notes.md> reported for 2.10.  Though, the Current Release Content<https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc/wiki/Current-Release-Content/b8934b1382409fdecf996fed6c56339e76717f2c> suggests 2.10 has been released.  If so, when was it released?

Can someone clarify the status of v2.10?

Thanks,
Matt.