TOF Nominations

Patrick Williams patrick at stwcx.xyz
Sat Jan 29 08:10:03 AEDT 2022

On Wed, Jan 26, 2022 at 07:10:26PM +0800, Lei YU wrote:

Hi Lei Yu,

> I would like to nominate Joel Stanley to be on the TOF.
> He has been well known as the maintainer of the OpenBMC Linux Kernel
> tree for years and I guess everyone who works in kernel/u-boot/qemu
> knows him.
> I think he would be a great member of the TOF.

Joel is currently not in the list of eligible developers as the majority of his
work is not in Gerrit but with upstream development / downstream trees.  He
would need to confirm he is interested in this role and petition for inclusion
per [1].

1. https://github.com/openbmc/docs/blame/master/tof/membership-and-voting.md#L89

--
Patrick Williams