Upcoming TOF elections

Patrick Williams patrick at stwcx.xyz
Sat Jan 15 14:09:58 AEDT 2022

On Fri, Jan 14, 2022 at 04:16:24PM -0600, Patrick Williams wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 07, 2022 at 12:11:30PM -0600, Patrick Williams wrote:
> The official list of eligible voters for this half has been accepted by the TOF
> and is published here:
>
> https://github.com/openbmc/tof-election/blob/b0fcea13c5433a06c6a01b32e27083e7cb74420c/2022H1/rollcall.json

Someone found a bug in the script that I used to generate the points from
Gerrit, which caused us to under-count commits.  The result of fixing this is
that more people qualified for the election than originally published.

An unofficial list is now published here:
https://github.com/openbmc/tof-election/blob/c50f5beea2be92806cebad57486474c7dabecef2/2022H1/rollcall.json

The TOF will need to re-vote in order to make this the new official list.

The [likely] qualified individuals are now:
[ AshwiniC777, FighterNan, Howitzer105mm, IsaacPK, JinFuLin, Kostr, Krellan,
  Pavithrab7, PlotCondor, PriyangaRamasamy, RameshIyyar, RashmicaG, SpencerKu,
  SrideviRamesh, Srisuk, SunnySrivastava1984, SurenNeware, ZhikuiRen, aahmed-2,
  adathatri, alatarum, amboar, anoo1, anvesh001, bentyner, bjwyman, bradbishop,
  brandonkimbk, chalapathivenkataramashetty, cjcain, derick-montague,
  dheerajpdsk, dhruvibm, dixsie, drakedog2008, eddiejames, edtanous,
  geissonator, georgehung1210, gkeishin, gokulsvg, gtmills, jaypadath, jebr224,
  jmbills, johnwedig, jonathan-doman, jwludzik, kazmierczak-lukasz, krzysztof-i,
  lxwinspur, manojkiraneda, meghagn12345, mikecgithub, mine260309, msbarth,
  ojayanth, patelabhishek9893, paulfertser, peterp-ibm, prkatti1, pstrinkle,
  rahulmah, ratagupt, raviteja-b, sagisin, sampmisr, sandeepasingh116,
  santoshpuranik, sbteeks, sdompke, shrsuman123, smccarney, spinler, sumbhat90,
  sunharis, sushmm99, susilsi7, tomjoseph83, tonylee79, vijaykhemka, vishwabmc,
  vmauery, wak-google, williamspatrick, wltu, wrightjl1, ya-mouse,
  yoshiemuranaka, zane131, zevweiss ]

--
Patrick Williams