Upcoming TOF elections

Patrick Williams patrick at stwcx.xyz
Sat Jan 15 09:16:24 AEDT 2022

On Fri, Jan 07, 2022 at 12:11:30PM -0600, Patrick Williams wrote:
> * Jan 15th: Current TOF must publish a list of eligible voting members.

The official list of eligible voters for this half has been accepted by the TOF
and is published here:

https://github.com/openbmc/tof-election/blob/b0fcea13c5433a06c6a01b32e27083e7cb74420c/2022H1/rollcall.json

I have included the list of github ids at the end of this email as well.

> * Jan 30th:	Developers disputing membership eligibility must submit a petition
>             request to the current TOF.
> * Feb 15th:	Current TOF must publish a final list of eligible voting members
>             and upcoming candidates for TOF seats

If your name is not on the above list and you believe this in error, you have
until January 30th to open an issue here with your evidence for inclusion:

https://github.com/openbmc/technical-oversight-forum/issues

> * Jan 30th:	Nominations (self or peer) for TOF seats must be sent to the mailing
>             list.

According to this document we have 4 seats up for election this half:
    https://github.com/openbmc/docs/blob/master/tof/membership-and-voting.md

There requirements are:

    - You must be eligible to vote for yourself (ie. you must be in the linked
      rollcall.json).

    - Only 2 members may be from the same company.  This doesn't mean that
      we cannot have multiple nominations from the same company, but only 2
      may be placed from the election results.

If you are interested in joining the TOF, or want to nominate someone, please
reply to the mailing list with your interest by Jan 30th.

---

[ Kostr, Krellan, PlotCondor, PriyangaRamasamy, RashmicaG, ZhikuiRen, adathatri,
  amboar, anoo1, anvesh001, bentyner, bjwyman, bradbishop, brandonkimbk,
  derick-montague, dixsie, drakedog2008, edtanous, geissonator, gkeishin,
  gokulsvg, gtmills, jebr224, jmbills, johnwedig, jonathan-doman, jwludzik,
  kazmierczak-lukasz, krzysztof-i, lxwinspur, manojkiraneda, mikecgithub,
  mine260309, msbarth, ojayanth, peterp-ibm, prkatti1, rahulmah, ratagupt,
  sampmisr, sandeepasingh116, santoshpuranik, sbteeks, sdompke, smccarney,
  spinler, sumbhat90, susilsi7, tomjoseph83, tonylee79, vishwabmc, vmauery,
  wak-google, williamspatrick, wltu, wrightjl1, ya-mouse, zane131 ]

--
Patrick Williams