答复: Update (or generate) /etc/ipmi_pass file

Xiaochao Ma (马小超) maxiaochao at inspur.com
Thu Jan 6 18:02:15 AEDT 2022

Sorry I didn't explain some of the methods I tried  : (

1. I tried the method you mentioned, but failed.
The length of the password I want to set is 5 digits.
I modified the complexity setting via /etc/pam.d/common-password, but still cannot set a 5-digit password. (The setting for reducing the length requirement failed to take effect)

2. I also tried to temporarily remove pam_cracklib.so in /etc/pam.d/common-pasword so that it does not perform complexity detection. Failed very directly......