Sensor Whitelist

Mike Jones proclivis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 04:09:29 AEDT 2022

Hi,

I’m getting an error from psusensor saying my driver is not found in sensor whitelist.

What defines this whitelist?

Note that the driver name is ltc3888, which is part of hwmon module ltc2978. In case the white listed name must refer to the module name instead of the driver name the module supports.

Also, I have not added this sensor to ipmi, but I am also using adm1278 without ipmi and it works. But in that case, the driver and module names are the same.

I searched for answers and found little. Perhaps there are docs but I am searching for the wrong key words.

Mike

Sent from my iPad