Redfish-Service-Validator fail to validate Oem

Ed Tanous edtanous at google.com
Sat Feb 26 04:07:10 AEDT 2022

On Fri, Feb 25, 2022 at 2:03 AM Zhang, ShuoX <shuox.zhang at intel.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>       Why does the Redfish-Service-Validator tool fail to validate Oem, the namespace OemManager has the node OpenBmc in OemManager_v1.xml.

The OEM schemas we have were not built to the odata standard, and
therefore do not pass the service validator in most cases.  There were
enough bugs that I even made a topic on github for that class:
https://github.com/openbmc/bmcweb/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22OEM+schema%22

If you're interested in trying to get patches to fix some of them,
please take a look at the above list and feel free to start wherever
you like.