Changing ethernet port speed

Hamid Amirrad amirradh at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 04:48:36 AEDT 2022

Thanks Zev. I think I have it running now.

One last question I have. Is there a way for me to include utilities in the
image (such as ethtool, dpkg, etc) without having to connect the module to
the internet and installing them that way?
Does OpenBMC image come with those utilities?

below is my image details:

root at evb-ast2500:~# cat /etc/os-release
ID=openbmc-phosphor
NAME="Phosphor OpenBMC (Phosphor OpenBMC Project Reference Distro)"
VERSION="None"
VERSION_ID=none
VERSION_CODENAME="${DISTRO_CODENAME}"
PRETTY_NAME="Phosphor OpenBMC (Phosphor OpenBMC Project Reference Distro)
None"
BUILD_ID="20221206174257"
OPENBMC_TARGET_MACHINE="evb-ast2500"
EXTENDED_VERSION="None"