Changing ethernet port speed

Hamid Amirrad amirradh at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 01:46:18 AEDT 2022

Hi Zeb,

I found a default username/password (root:0penBmc). I can log in to my
newly installed image. The only thing that confuses me is that on the qemu
simulator, I have the following interface
ast#

When I type (?), it shows me all the available commands such as (version,
setenv, printenv, etc). Also no password is required to login.

With the new image that I compiled from the github and installed on my BMC
Module, I have the following interface:
root at evb-ast2500:~#

When I type (?), it doesn't work and I have a whole different available
commands (mostly from linux). Also need password to login.

Is this expected?

Thanks alot,
Hamid