Changing ethernet port speed

Hamid Amirrad amirradh at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 04:53:30 AEDT 2022

Hi Zev,

I am checking out the code from: https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc
Revision I am building from is 15231.

sockflash.sh output is below for upgrading:

./socflash.sh image-bmc image-bmc
ASPEED SOC Flash Utility v.1.22.08
Warning:
SoCflash utility is only for engineers to update the firmware in lab,
it is not a commercialized software product,
ASPEED has not done compatibility/reliability stress test for SoCflash.
Please do not use this utility for any mass production purpose.
Press y to continue if you are agree ....
Find ASPEED Device 1a03:2000 on 7:0.0
MMIO Virtual Address: abb9000
Relocate IO Base: b000
Found ASPEED Device 1a03:2500 rev. 41
Static Memory Controller Information:
CS0 Flash Type is SPI
CS1 Flash Type is SPI
CS2 Flash Type is SPI
CS3 Flash Type is NOR
CS4 Flash Type is NOR
Boot CS is 0
Option Information:
CS: 0
Flash Type: SPI
[Warning] Don't AC OFF or Reboot System During BMC Firmware Update!!
Find Flash Chip #1: 64MB SPI Flash
Backup Flash Chip O.K.
Update Flash Chip #1 O.K.
Update Flash Chip O.K.