Security Working Group meeting - moved to Discord Voice channel

Joseph Reynolds jrey at linux.ibm.com
Thu Aug 18 06:26:25 AEST 2022

OpenBMC community members,

Please update your calendar.

The OpenBMC Security Working Group meeting call is moving to the Discord
OpenBMC Security voice channel.
- Effective for the next scheduled meeting on August 31, 2022 and all
future meetings (every other week).
- New access is via Discord > OpenBMC > Voice channels > Security --
https://discord.com/channels/775381525260664832/1002376534377635860
- Permanent project link:
https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc/wiki/Security-working-group
- Attendees agreed to this change today: see the 2022-08-17 notes in
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b7x9BaxsfcukQDqbvZsU2ehMq4xoJRQvLxxsDUWmAOI

Threre are no other changes.  We'll continue to use Google Docs for the
meeting modules.

I plan to start the old Webex meeting to help any stragglers get to the
new venue.

-Joseph