[Help] I want to run may application at start up with openBmc.

pooky at sysmate.com pooky at sysmate.com
Tue Apr 12 17:59:58 AEST 2022

To whom it may concern,

My name is Hounjoung, Software engineer for Sysmate in South Korea.

I found your email address on website.

I am a complete beginner to openbmc.

I am developing a motherboard using AST2500 chip using openbmc.

I am setting up the development environment based on  Asrock's e3c246d4i
target.

I create my application comply with
"https://stackoverflow.com/questions/63723563/run-application-at-start-up-wi
th-yocto-dunfell"

During boot, I see the warning message. And my application did not run.

[   12.963889] systemd-sysv-generator[103]: SysV service
'/etc/init.d/start-sysmate' lacks a native systemd unit file. Automatically
generating a unit file for compatibility. Please update package to include a
native systemd unit file, in order to make it more safe and robust.

How can I run may application at start up with openBmc ?

Best regards,

Houn-Joung