Question regarding phosphor-dbus-monitor repo

John Broadbent jebr at google.com
Fri Sep 17 04:42:24 AEST 2021

A long time ago I made a proposal to unify the YAML template parsing code.

See:
https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/docs/+/37461/4/designs/ipmi-static-configs-refactor.md#24

Many repos have copy/pasted and slightly modified the parsing, I think they
could be unified again. But I have been busy lately